CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

BBC Sports Personality

Neil

3 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

You, just can't stop, following and trolling, people, can you, you insecure, comma-clumsy, weirdo, troll?

He's a right fucking queer, isn't he? I've never had this much attention from another man and I have to say he's coming across like he definitely wants both of our cocks in his arsehole at the same time. Even as I type I see he's just quoted me on another thread in yet more desperate attention seeking antics.

I'm not sure how I'm supposed to feel about it, some would say I should be flattered, but as I'm not a raging fucking queen I have to say I wish he'd take his advances to someone more likely to reciprocate. Frank perhaps?

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

You, just can't stop, following and trolling, people, can you, you insecure, comma-clumsy, weirdo, troll?

Oh for fuck sake leave him alone. At least he is a 'one liner', unlike fucking Child.  I'm old, and haven't got the time, or ability, to read protracted bollocks.

Fuck off @Eddie

Edited by Witheredscrote
I simply hate the black cunt
  • Like 1

Just tuned into Radio 3 's In Tune tea time music show.... all going well with some live music and chat. Then... guess who turns up with a "reading" none other than Sandi Tosvig grandly introduced as the "first woman to present a show at Cambridge' s Footlights" as if anybody gives a flying fuck what the tedious panel game, occasional panel guest, non-entity. 

What a fucking cunt. Can't the BBC leave it alone even in the middle of a Christmas show? 

6 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Oh for fuck sake leave him alone. At least he is a 'one liner', unlike fucking Child.  I'm old, and haven't got the time, or ability, to read protracted bollocks.

Fuck off @Eddie

You dried up arsehole why do you have to drag me into your posts with a pathetic reference to your present senile condition. Fucking get yourself into an assisted living facility or better still, body bag without the clear pvc window to show the face and fuck off. I warned you before I'm ready and willing to carry out your (mine) last wishes. I can supply excellent end of life references from Itchy and Scratchy. 

6 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Ronnie O’Sullivan > 7 world titles.

Phil Taylor > 16 world titles (unequalled in any sport)

Neither of them got close. They obviously wasted their time becoming the greatest ever in their respective fields and dominating their chosen sport for 3 decades. They should have just joined a team that didn’t win anything.

Or cut their bollocks off! 🍒 

Hot on the heels and corduroy trousers with big pockets of Sandi Tosser comes unheard of cellist Natalie Clein whose early education is a fairytale of privilege typical of our good old BBC: £6k a term at Talbot Heath GIRLS school then straight into the Royal College of Music then help from BBC plus academic openings. 

Very representative of a tiny clique being subsidised by a flat rate salt tax called the Licence. 

1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

Fuck off @Eddie

God knows I love you withers, there is something magical about this time of year, I rejoice in the thought of you old and poor, gets the old chap twitching, know what I mean? 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

I feel like a right "Earpet". Today Woman:s Hour that fucking dinosaur BBC long running radio shite started by the dyed in the wool man hater Jenni Murray, interviews Suoer League cunt Kelly Simmons... 

Meanwhile, as I mirror cast one of the dozens of fucking radio or TV appearances by professional public school girl Oxford feminist and purported national treasure Mary Beard to my TV I settle down with the latest volume of feminist art criticism, "Art Monsters: Unruly Bodies in Feminist Art, by Laura Elkin, I read the review and chuckle

"... Art Monsters addresses this premise: that only men readily have the permission, (in other words respect) and the resources (wives) to be regarded as incomparable geniuses. Women wishing to become artists face difficulties, sacrifices and condemnation."

I remind myself that it was Robert Schumann who went mad and died young while Clara his wife went on to live an increasingly bitter mousey but long life. Her music now is little played despite the overwhelming efforts of the BBC to bore us to death with her fucking story. 

Similarly another glance at the BBC Radio 4 schedule today contains another instalment in Stand Up for the Classics in which a younger version of Mary Beard (same £5k a term private all girls school education and Oxbridge pedigree) has a miniseries of creepy seminars in front of her adoring circle of moist admirers describing well known  Greek and Roman female figures with a special emphasis on denigrating the men they came into contact with. 

I then thought back to the 15 minute Thinking Out Loud slot that BBC radio kindly donated to a medical professional and activist in the NHS who vehemently argued AGAINST the roll out of nation wide testing for prostrate cancer on the basis that "most men can live with it until the point where they might die anyway" and) this is the real reason it seems) spending money on men's cancers would divert resources away from women. Can you imagine the reaction if a man had come on the radio in the early days of breast cancer screening and said that about women's cancers? 

Absolutely fucking disgraceful to the point of contempt. 

I did an investigation into about fifty BBC radio and tv presenters and producers men and women and found that the overwhelming majority of the women in particular were educated at single sex girls schools from 8 - 18, mostly expensive private schools with annual fees branding from 15k to £30k, Oxford or Cambridge, sometimes at single sex colleges. I think I will look that up and put it on here because the statistics don't lie about what a corrupt, inbred, organisation the BBC is I expect the same could be said for the higher grades of the civil service and elsewhere in the country. 

To encapsulate , the BBC are elitist cunts who despise the working classes and humour us by spending our billions stolen from us on banal contrite shite programming to please our tiny little minds .Match of the day with cunt face Lineker. Strictly cum dancing on ice get me out of here , Dr. Who - aganu and  lesbian personality of the year award .Radio 4 comedy stand up is now university graduates talking utter bollox for half an hour , did you hear the one about the working class bigot , they stated they felt it unfair an illegal is housed in a hotel , fed and watered , given pocket money , a mobile phone (bill paid courtesy of the tax payer ) and down my way the cunts are given a new bicycle whilst British born homeless are on the streets .What's wrong with that ...canned laughter .

We've never had it so good .Did Eric Gill understand just how fucked up the thinking is at the BBC and thought it correct that one of his sculptures adorn the BBC building  to accentuate the point?.It  seems too ironic .The BBC have employed peodo's and sexual  freaks to such an extent they should get an award for services to the lewd and perverted. 

1 hour ago, entitled little cunt said:

To encapsulate , the BBC are elitist cunts who despise the working classes and humour us by spending our billions stolen from us on banal contrite shite programming to please our tiny little minds .Match of the day with cunt face Lineker. Strictly cum dancing on ice get me out of here , Dr. Who - aganu and  lesbian personality of the year award .Radio 4 comedy stand up is now university graduates talking utter bollox for half an hour , did you hear the one about the working class bigot , they stated they felt it unfair an illegal is housed in a hotel , fed and watered , given pocket money , a mobile phone (bill paid courtesy of the tax payer ) and down my way the cunts are given a new bicycle whilst British born homeless are on the streets .What's wrong with that ...canned laughter .

We've never had it so good .Did Eric Gill understand just how fucked up the thinking is at the BBC and thought it correct that one of his sculptures adorn the BBC building  to accentuate the point?.It  seems too ironic .The BBC have employed peodo's and sexual  freaks to such an extent they should get an award for services to the lewd and perverted. 

I will post that bit of research I did into their privileged backgrounds. They might say, the patronising cunts, we must offer to the unwashed the better things in life, but fuck me I never learnt anything from the BBC but merely enjoyed some of the programmes that were along the lines I already knew about for myself. All in all apart from two or three impressive tv series some of which were done in collaboration with American broadcasters, they haven't had any fundamental impact on my development. However as a form of outdoor relief to the Oxbridge undergrads and the public school boys and increasingly girls the BBC has been fundamental in this country taking from the poor and redistributing to the already well off. 

2 hours ago, Eddie said:

God knows I love you withers, there is something magical about this time of year, I rejoice in the thought of you old and poor, gets the old chap twitching, know what I mean? 

@Eddie, yes I know exactly what you mean, and the fact that Frank 'likes' it makes me feel physically sick.  Ebony & Ivory, your arses.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Fuck off @Eddie

Withers, what have you got planned for Christmas then? 

I was kind of hoping after you pass out from too much Cognac, your long suffering Geese would peck you maggot and balls off and then shit in you garlic stinking open mouth. 

Merry Christmas. 

• Like 1

On 20/12/2023 at 17:55, Decimus said:

He's a right fucking queer, isn't he? I've never had this much attention from another man and I have to say he's coming across like he definitely wants both of our cocks in his arsehole at the same time. Even as I type I see he's just quoted me on another thread in yet more desperate attention seeking antics.

I'm not sure how I'm supposed to feel about it, some would say I should be flattered, but as I'm not a raging fucking queen I have to say I wish he'd take his advances to someone more likely to reciprocate. Frank perhaps?

The Yiddish bum-ferret has been so far up Frank's arsehole recently I'm surprised he can see where he's going. Perhaps the olive-skinned wanker's cavernous, Thamesmead-rooted rectum allows in just enough light for Captain Shit to navigate his next trolling endeavour. What a pair of mincers.

• Like 3

On 20/12/2023 at 17:55, Decimus said:

Don't go there Dec, I mean with your cock. It's dirty dangerous work and you might come out with a serious inferiority complex. Not very nice at Christmas. 

On 20/12/2023 at 22:18, Witheredscrote said:

@Eddie, yes I know exactly what you mean, and the fact that Frank 'likes' it makes me feel physically sick.  Ebony & Ivory, your arses.

Pm me your bank details, the thought of you staring at the unplugged 3 bar heater gives me the horn, but I’m not a complete cunt. €1.50 ok? 

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...