CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The mysterious disappearance of Kate Middleton

9 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I thought the black one was a white bloke in Jolson make up, then I realised he’s the only one who can actually dance and is genuinely black.

I can see a Jag in the distance,maybe we have found our @Eddie

7 minutes ago, Frank said:

After weasel @entitled little cunt, your like-to-post ratio is the lowest the site has ever seen. 18 percent. No one likes you. None. 

Add maths to your English language deficiencies. Listen, fucknuckles. The last time you tried it on with me you got royally leathered. Don’t try my patience anymore or I’ll repeat the dose.  Capiche…wop?

On 15/03/2024 at 12:54, Frank said:

Procrastinating, Ed. I’ve got to put together the service charge accounts on a block of flats full of chinks. There’s fuck all in it and I don’t want to do it. What do you suggest? 

Cockle picking in Morecambe.

• Like 3

On 17/03/2024 at 20:37, Penny Farthing said:

You have a warm heart behind that cold exterior.

No he doesn't, that's the lighter-fluid that somebody just set fire to, hoping they'd incinerate the cunt. 🔥

1 hour ago, and said:

No he doesn't, that's just the lighter-fluid that somebody just set fire to, hoping they'd incinerate the cunt. 🔥

This ranks amongst the stupidest and least funny posts you’ve ever made. Quite an achievement considering your extensive back catalogue of utter fucking drivel.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Penny Farthing said:

TBH I don't think that @Wolfie really likes him.

No one likes him. Not on here, or anywhere. Unless he’s being used to garner likes, the few remaining regulars give him a wide berth. I’ll put him to rest in the coming weeks.

• Like 2

On 18/03/2024 at 13:02, Wolfie said:

In the days when I was a confident swimmer, before almost being eaten by a Great white in South Africa changed my perception of the oceans

How disappointing.

The angry little pilchard wasn't up for doing us any favours, obviously. 🦈

11 minutes ago, and said:

How disappointing.

The angry little pilchard wasn't up for doing us any favours, obviously. 🦈

Yawn, have you ever considered you may have too much time on your hands? Did this seem funny as you typed it? Does it not sound a bit petty and demonstrate your inability to actually contribute anything decent here? I knew your were shite when I first arrived but I've got to say, and, I think you may actually be worse than @Penny Farthing now, such had been your rapid decline from shite to awful. Lol. 

We'll done, old chap. 

On 17/03/2024 at 20:56, Eric Cuntman said:

He does it deliberately. 

His weird behaviour has been a bit much of late, Eric. I went out of town for the day to clear my head, ended up in Kent. I've never seen so many whiteys before, Eric, I think I saw you there, or may not have actually. You whiteys all look the same to me anyways. 

19 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Yawn, have you ever considered you may have too much time on your hands? Did this seem funny as you typed it? Does it not sound a bit petty and demonstrate your inability to actually contribute anything decent here? I knew your were shite when I first arrived but I've got to say, and, I think you may actually be worse than @Penny Farthing now, such had been your rapid decline from shite to awful. Lol. 

We'll done, old chap. 

Thanks, you're too kind.

It's taken me nearly ten years to degenerate to this level, got to tell you, it hasn't been easy, but I stuck at it, and now I'm almost where I am supposed to be.

Wish me luck, I'll make it, one day.

• Like 1

On 18/03/2024 at 10:44, Dyslexic cnut said:

If I am, it will confirm a very worrying rumour about site ownership. Let’s see eh? Dickhead.

It doesn't confirm anything of the sort...also, so much for your assurance given to me less than a fortnight ago that you'll cease breaking rule 12.

As you take time out in the cooler you might reflect that fucking about has it's consequences. 

On a different note, you do realise your brittle ego was wound-up by the site's notorious wind up-merchant resulting in your cack-handed manipulation of the leader board? Again consequences ensue...

Lastly, cease and desist interjecting the word "nigger" in your posts - I've had to edit three posts in as many weeks.

• Like 1

On 18/03/2024 at 11:42, camberwell gypsy said:

A good fish restaurant would be nice

That's a bit boring, CG. I went to some club and ended up on the beach at 6am the next morning, still sort of pissed and fingering some sexy woman from the Czech Republic. I've got fond memories of Paphos. 

Enjoy your fish. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

His weird behaviour has been a bit much of late, Eric. I went out of town for the day to clear my head, ended up in Kent. I've never seen so many whiteys before, Eric, I think I saw you there, or may not have actually. You whiteys all look the same to me anyways. 

Where in Kent? I’m from Dartford. Not Crayford where all the darkies (Eddie) live.

• Like 1