CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The mysterious disappearance of Kate Middleton

42 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

It doesn't confirm anything of the sort...also, so much for your assurance given to me less than a fortnight ago that you'll cease breaking rule 12.

As you take time out in the cooler you might reflect that fucking about has it's consequences. 

On a different note, you do realise your brittle ego was wound-up by the site's notorious wind up-merchant resulting in your cack-handed manipulation of the leader board? Again consequences ensue...

Lastly, cease and desist interjecting the word "nigger" in your posts - I've had to edit three posts in as many weeks.

The same rules must apply to everyone.

For this reason, are you going to also cooler Shetland Schlong? This would only be fair, and in keeping with consistency: it's not as though it's the first time she's unloaded on Frank to get him to the top of the weekly LB.

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

For this reason, are you going to also cooler Shetland Schlong? This would only be fair, and in keeping with consistency: it's not as though it's the first time she's unloaded on Frank to get him to the top of the weekly LB.

She hasn’t. She’s simply given credit, where credit’s due. No one in their right mind would bother to check my tally over the past fortnight, but if you did, you’ll find the majority of my likes have come from you and the Cuntman. I’m the best on here and that’s a fact. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

It doesn't confirm anything of the sort...also, so much for your assurance given to me less than a fortnight ago that you'll cease breaking rule 12.

As you take time out in the cooler you might reflect that fucking about has it's consequences. 

On a different note, you do realise your brittle ego was wound-up by the site's notorious wind up-merchant resulting in your cack-handed manipulation of the leader board? Again consequences ensue...

Lastly, cease and desist interjecting the word "nigger" in your posts - I've had to edit three posts in as many weeks.

On 17/03/2024 at 09:19, Frank said:

It’s not surprising that your like-to-post ratio has dipped below 50%. I told you from the outset that you’re not good enough for these pages, and that ratio speaks volumes. Moron. 

Idiot. Give it a rest ffs.

1 hour ago, Ape™️ said:

I’m wish I could put into words just how much I dislike you. Other people on here piss me off, but you’re something different: a genuinely creepy, devious, conniving fucking weasel. 

That’s why you’ve never been a contender, Ape. You don’t have the words.. never mind the brain. 

That’s not Kate! 

10 minutes ago, Frank said:

That’s why you’ve never be a contender, Ape. You don’t have the words.. never mind the brain. 

That’s not Kate! 

Yeah - not being a contender has really ruined my life. All I wanted was to be one of the big beasts on an obscure little website forum. How I wish I could be like you!

Deluded fucking idiot.

36 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

He does seem to have most of his words for me.

P, there’s no love lost over that redundant turd, DC. From what I’ve heard, he’ll be out for a least three months.

Some of the things he’s said to you over the years were diabolical. Is there anyone else you’d like to see the back of? 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Frank said:

P, there’s no love lost over that redundant turd, DC. From what I’ve heard, he’ll be out for a least three months.

Some of the things he’s said to you over the years were diabolical. Is there anyone else you’d like to see the back of? 

It is a difficult decision .. their lives are miserable and they depend on me.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Well Karen, everyone is treated the same, however punters with extensive rap sheets will be dealt with greater severity. Simples.

6 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

It is a difficult decision .. their lives are miserable and they depend on me.

You're being too modest, you're the very air that they breathe, the blood that pumps through their heart (at least, the ones that have one) 💓

14 hours ago, Frank said:

Some of the things he’s said to you over the years were diabolical.

@Dyslexic cnut has had a difficult life, it hasn't been easy for him, living with the knowledge that he's only a hairs-breadth away from disaster and utter degradation, I do recall asking for a bit of compassion, but he always disregarded any attempt at empathy with rampant abuse.

Hopefully, in time, he may return a better human being, but I doubt it. 😢

• Like 2

3 hours ago, and said:

@Dyslexic cnut has had a difficult life, it hasn't been easy for him, living with the knowledge that he's only a hairs-breadth away from disaster and utter degradation, I do recall asking for a bit of compassion, but he always disregarded any attempt at empathy with rampant abuse.

Hopefully, in time, he may return a better human being, but I doubt it. 😢

Shut up you cunt. 

8 minutes ago, Frank said:

Black Man Van. Lol 🤣

Do you remember once, back in early 2012, you took me to task for using a ;-) at the end of a post? 

"Lol 🤣" indeed.

7 minutes ago, Frank said:

Black Man Van. Lol 🤣

Frank, topping the leaderboard (after you're Herculean effort lol) has clearly gone to your bald, olive shaped head. Watch your step, otherwise I may have to take back the two likes I gave you (out of sympathy) and make you second on the leaderboard. 

Do you understand?

3 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Careful there Dear Leader, resorting to brutish sexism when challenged might be considered passé. 

She's a good Sheila, Bruce, and not at all stuck up.

• Like 1

Just now, Cuntybaws said:

Do you remember once, back in early 2012, you took me to task for using a 😉 at the end of a post? 

"Lol 🤣" indeed.

I didn't expect it from you. I still don't.

I'm dealing with Raasters this week... it's his language. 

• Like 1