CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The mysterious disappearance of Kate Middleton

2 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Shut up you cunt.

Just saying .You know what , when you say "shut up " I feel I want to sing like a bird and post more , reply more .Were  you told as a child to be quiet ? Were put in a corner to stare at the wall and not given chicken nuggets for tea ? It's OK.Everyone is broken in some way .You are  a cunt .We need to find a way together to get you over your cuntyness . Take my hand , we can do this .I promise .

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

@Frank,  OCR has a good point. I'm out.

Don't underestimate the love and affection you receive from the kind-hearted morons on here, Withers. Probably more love than you've encountered in a lifetime. You'd certainly get an earful of my dick if we ever met.

Get a grip.. Raasters is an unconscious fucking van driver.

22 minutes ago, Frank said:

Don't underestimate the love and affection you receive from the kind-hearted morons on here, Withers. Probably more love than you've encountered in a lifetime. You'd certainly get an earful of my dick if we ever met.

Get a grip.. Raasters is an unconscious fucking van driver.

Frank, I've recently bought a Frame rain jacket in a stand out colour... and I was wondering what you thought about it?

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Frank, I've recently bought a Frame rain jacket in a stand out colour... and I was wondering what you thought about it?

I don’t know what it is. Unless you can provide a link, I’m not interested. 

I’ll tell you something, Raasters. I’ve recently picked up some sort of gum sole fetish. Any plimsolls (sneakers) with a gum sole, and I’m like, like a child in a sweet shop. Lol. 

Allow me to introduce you to the Tèppa from Velasca. They’ve got a lovely little boutique on Chiltern street in Marylebone, and I’ve just bought a pair in all four colours. I don’t know anyone in their fifties who gets it right every time like me. 

https://uk.velasca.com/products/teppa-ts

1 hour ago, Frank said:

I don’t know what it is. Unless you can provide a link, I’m not interested. 

I’ll tell you something, Raasters. I’ve recently picked up some sort of gum sole fetish. Any plimsolls (sneakers) with a gum sole, and I’m like, like a child in a sweet shop. Lol. 

Allow me to introduce you to the Tèppa from Velasca. They’ve got a lovely little boutique on Chiltern street in Marylebone, and I’ve just bought a pair in all four colours. I don’t know anyone in their fifties who gets it right every time like me. 

https://uk.velasca.com/products/teppa-ts

Frank, you senile idiot, you've tried the Gum sole/Plimsoll 'gotcha' a while ago. 

Anyways, they don't look too bad to be honest. The blue ones being my particular favourite, the brown ones look like you've had your feet up @Witheredscrote's arsehole. Awful. 

6 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Frank, you senile idiot, you've tried the Gun sole/Plimsoll 'gotcha' a while ago. 

Anyways, they don't look too bad to be honest. The blue b ong my particular favourite, the brown ones look like you've had your feet up @Witheredscrote's arsehole. Awful. 

The cunt looks like he’s tied two Weetabix to his feet. Anyway, @Frank would you too be seen dead wearing a Speedmaster with a cheap aftermarket strap? What the fuck is this?

16 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Frank, you senile idiot, you've tried the Gum sole/Plimsoll 'gotcha' a while ago. 

Anyways, they don't look too bad to be honest. The blue ones being my particular favourite, the brown ones look like you've had your feet up @Witheredscrote's arsehole. Awful. 

They’re the kind of shoes I would have chosen if I’d been feeling left out of the bullying at school. 

• Like 1

On 07/04/2024 at 20:42, King Billy said:

Roops and I are married now ProfB. She seems ecstatically happy (what woman wouldn’t be?). I’m trying my best to feel the same, but I can’t stop wondering what’s going to happen to us soon, when all my life savings have gone, I’m blacklisted by every brass in town and left with no choice but to go home to her?

What do you think?

It's love 🫶

22 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Did you really, Frank? How about a picture to prove it, or are you full of shit. 

I had a quick look at the link he posted - footwear for faggots. I’d like to see a picture of the £1000 queer quartet too.