CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dib Dib (aaaarrrrggghhhh!!) Dib

Guest Basil

2 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I've always said she's the best moderator on here. At the very top of her game and ready to react with the reflexes of a cat, a fucking comatose cat in this instance.

She’s in my ‘top 100 moderators of all time’ list for sure. I still want her dead though.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

You don’t have to post every idiotic thing that enters your makeshift mind, you verbose imbecile.

Therein lies the tragedy of the obsessive compulsive flood poster. 

On which note, I wonder what old SaltyPissflaps is up to these days.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Therein lies the tragedy of the obsessive compulsive flood poster. 

On which note, I wonder what old SaltyPissflaps is up to these days.

I miss backdoorspecalist, and Bill the door loving, uni living home sharing fucking twat.

• Like 1

On 24/02/2024 at 21:02, ChildeHarold said:

That's your teacup Basil, not the parents. I was thinking about that nameless numberless world champion marathon runner (who fucking cares?) who died in Africa whilst training. Turns out it was a common motor accident. Nothing to see there....... except we had to endure 48 hours of eulogy and tributes including one from that fucking all time 2012 Olympic Millionaire Gold Medal Winner (in how to make a fortune out of sport) Lord Sebastian Hague Bag Carrier and Goody Gumshoes Tory Sebastian Coe. 

You can guess the scenario. A life intensively scheduled into competing for fucking zillions and non-stop training, with a giddying amount of travelling inbetween, until you are just a brainless pair of legs with no sense of direction unless guided by barriers round a twenty odd mile city running track. 

Of course we won't have the pleasure of that cunts legs in the annual London Marathon and BBC Orgy of live coverage looking increasingly tedious and predictable every year with an itinerary and a layout that has never ever been changed or updated. Always the easy cash cow. In the meantime the good people of East London suffer another day of road closures and disruption to fed the vanity self love and cash tills of the London Marathon Company, a private company that pays the Brashers handsomely. 

By comparison the Scouts are...... 

.... just nice people. 

What the flying fuck is this shite?

You didn't need to write a rambling essay to confirm what we already know: that you're the very best at talking non-stop bollocks for an eternity without actually saying anything.

I didn't think it was actually possible to outgun yourself for being even more of an idiot than during your first stint here. You fucking abysmal, utterly irrelevant cuntfart. Please kindly fuck off and never, ever return.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Wolfie said:

What the flying fuck is this shite?

You didn't need to write a rambling essay to confirm what we already know: that you're the very best at talking non-stop bollocks for an eternity without actually saying anything.

I didn't think it was actually possible to outgun yourself for being even more of an idiot than during your first stint here. You fucking abysmal, utterly irrelevant cuntfart. Please kindly fuck off and never, ever return.

Good morning yo you my friend. Enjoy your weekend. Let's give a toast to Good Old George on his landslide now he's your MP. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 24/02/2024 at 22:58, ClitWestwood said:

I've got more than a strong suspicion that "Basil" is actually that weaselly little Norfolk faggot cunt Decimus hiding under a sock account. Canada my arse.

Evening, Reptyle, you beast loving, Risk playing, unbelievably spastic cunt.

The Baz was established and posting on here long before I emigrated. Which you would have known if you were capable of absorbing basic data metrics that didn't solely rely upon the interpretation of a D&D elf shitting upon the chest of a halfling.

Tell me how you're richer than me because your best mate's second cousin's, postman's aunty once spoke to a man online whose niece once heard of a bloke in her local that owned a Honda Prelude twenty seven years ago.

You absolute fucking wanker.

lolololololololololol.