CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Death Penalty

33 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I don’t like Chinese. I only eat English food. Like curry.

No dice. Mah Jong yes, but no dice. I can't fayhom your aversion to highly civilised people who are no trouble whatsoever to the fucking law and never have the begging bowl out or the equal this or equal that bullshit plrase fucking help me card hanging round their neck. Tbey don't take over local councils, they pay their taxes and work hard and have perfectly normal sex lives with a big focus on family life. 

We could do with a few more of them in this country. 

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He’s young gifted and spack.

Is where it’s at. During the post-match interview with dipshit AJ last night, he repeatedly flipped his tongue over his lower lip, mid sentence, creating a sort of tribal 1970s Motown underwater telephone ring. Why would anyone do that? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Frank said:

Is where it’s at. During the post-match interview with dipshit AJ last night, he repeatedly flipped his tongue over his lower lip, mid sentence, creating a sort of tribal 1970s Motown underwater telephone ring. Why would anyone do that? 

to attract your attention. 

23 minutes ago, Frank said:

Why comment on pugilism, Francesca? Surely your only interest is in the chance of getting battered around the ring. Lol.

55 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

No dice. Mah Jong yes, but no dice. I can't fayhom your aversion to highly civilised people who are no trouble whatsoever to the fucking law and never have the begging bowl out or the equal this or equal that bullshit plrase fucking help me card hanging round their neck. Tbey don't take over local councils, they pay their taxes and work hard and have perfectly normal sex lives with a big focus on family life. 

They feed tourists to their country food cooked in recycled oil they collect from their sewers.

They call it "gutter oil" and it's a flourishing business operating in conjunction with their massive street food industry.

Individual Chinks can be fine, most of the cunts over here already are probably here because they don't like the backwards step their country has taken in terms of Communism and an increasingly demanding and older population that depends on a much smaller and younger minority whilst constantly restricting freedoms and privileges out of generational spite and party politics.

I say we keep the cunts we know are OK but shut the gates to the rest of the twats - the chances of getting a hardcore Commy, Boy Egg enthusiast nutter are only increasing due to the well being poisoned.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

A race of people who torture puppies to death in order to improve the ‘flavour’, are a long fucking way from my definition of ‘alright’.

Fuck those evil little savages and their upside down mongoloid faces. 

There”s something of the laudable about you, E. I’ve seen you single-handedly keep this place afloat, maintaining interest and ‘log-on ability’ when times are shite and the site polluted by talentless shitcunts. @Ape™️ is on the LB and has stirred from his slumber as has Killa. Who knows….the place might recover. With all due sycophancy etc…

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

They feed tourists to their country food cooked in recycled oil they collect from their sewers.

They call it "gutter oil" and it's a flourishing business operating in conjunction with their massive street food industry.

Individual Chinks can be fine, most of the cunts over here already are probably here because they don't like the backwards step their country has taken in terms of Communism and an increasingly demanding and older population that depends on a much smaller and younger minority whilst constantly restricting freedoms and privileges out of generational spite and party politics.

I say we keep the cunts we know are OK but shut the gates to the rest of the twats - the chances of getting a hardcore Commy, Boy Egg enthusiast nutter are only increasing due to the well being poisoned.

I'll take that into consideration when I pay my next trip to Madam Minx in Wardour Street. Purely medicinal for my frozen shoulder. 

2 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

There”s something of the laudable about you, E. I’ve seen you single-handedly keep this place afloat, maintaining interest and ‘log-on ability’ when times are shite and the site polluted by talentless shitcunts. @Ape™️ is on the LB and has stirred from his slumber as has Killa. Who knows….the place might recover. With all due sycophancy etc…

Go back to sleep and give it a chance then. 

Just now, ChildeHarold said:

I'll take that into consideration when I pay my next trip to Madam Minx in Wardour Street. Purely medicinal for my frozen shoulder. 

They don't do that shit over here - they wouldn't get away with it once a black lesbian comes down with the shits, but it's actually a real thing over there.

4 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

They don't do that shit over here - they wouldn't get away with it once a black lesbian comes down with the shits, but it's actually a real thing over there.

I'll ask her to bend the rules (she's bent everything else) I'm the right age for a bit of sexual experimentation. Care for a threesome? 🤔 

1 minute ago, ChildeHarold said:

I'll ask her to bend the rules (she's bent everything else) I'm the right age for a bit of sexual experimentation. Care for a threesome? 🤔 

Scraping clean your thrombosed fucking prostate with my bare hands as some leather faced, gravel voiced slag chain smokes in the corner is, surprisingly, not my ideal weekend, Harold.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

If you’re back in the same time zone now it should make things easier. Talking to you when you’re on ‘Double Secret Probation’ is bollocks. By the time your reply appears I’ve forgotten what I said anyway. 
 And a return from @Decimuswould be nice. If I can sit at the top of the LB for 2 weeks with a pissy 25 likes, this place, and me needs a lift. Decs should take some time out from building log cabins and raping mooses and log back in.

Unless he was that cunt who called Harold a nonce 475 times and got banned. Which means the Decs ID will be banned too. 
Has anyone heard from him?

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

@cuntspotter’s alive Bill! I can see the old fart lurking about. 
 Maybe he can lure @ProfB out too.

It’s a sad state of affairs here  Eric when the best we can hope for is the return of some dead people to inject some life back into the site. Ive even had to punch myself hard in the face a couple of times recently, when I caught myself wondering whether there might be some reason to not hope that Frank will soon be dead.

18 minutes ago, King Billy said:

It’s a sad state of affairs here  Eric when the best we can hope for is the return of some dead people to inject some life back into the site. Ive even had to punch myself hard in the face a couple of times recently, when I caught myself wondering whether there might be some reason to not hope that Frank will soon be dead.

Don’t punch yourself…let others do it for you.

12 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

Don’t punch yourself…let others do it for you.

I’m going leave you with this.. Coleman Hawkins ‘love song from apache’. Good night, Spotter. 

Which means the Decs ID will be banned too. 

@Decimus will I imagine be crying himself to sleep in the snow, having spent all day setting up his VPN routed via Kiev so he can get the Norwich game on his laptop, only to have a moose gnaw through the power cable to his log cabin and forcing him to miss the 5-0 victory he’d been promised all year.

2 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Scraping clean your thrombosed fucking prostate with my bare hands as some leather faced, gravel voiced slag chain smokes in the corner is, surprisingly, not my ideal weekend, Harold.

Bollocks. I’ve seen Geordie Shore. You lot’ll do far worse to each other if MTV keep the Broon flowing. 

• Like 1

If you’re back in the same time zone now it should make things easier. Talking to you when you’re on ‘Double Secret Probation’ is bollocks. By the time your reply appears I’ve forgotten what I said anyway. 
 And a return from @Decimuswould be nice. If I can sit at the top of the LB for 2 weeks with a pissy 25 likes, this place, and me needs a lift. Decs should take some time out from building log cabins and raping mooses and log back in.

Unless he was that cunt who called Harold a nonce 475 times and got banned. Which means the Decs ID will be banned too. 

Samsquanch got him.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

The little cunts are also the reason the trade in endangered species exist .They are a cruel disgusting race and should be nuked .

• Like 1