CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts With No Idea How To Wash A Car

Ape™️

The number of cunts I see with a single bucket of water and a brush, scrubbing away at the paint of their very new and expensive cars, makes me shudder. No pre-rinse, no snow foam, no two-bucket system, no starting on the roof and working down. No - just a scratchy old brush, some washing up liquid and a manky chamois leather to really ensure the car is scratched to fucking pieces. Fucking idiots.

Fuck off.

• Like 1

Get in the cunt,start the cunt,drive the cunt,park the cunt. Who gives a fuck what it looks like if it does what it's supposed to. Cunts that clean cars every week are cunts.

6 minutes ago, Neil said:

Get in the cunt,start the cunt,drive the cunt,park the cunt. Who gives a fuck what it looks like if it does what it's supposed to. Cunts that clean cars every week are cunts.

Dear oh dear, Neil. Do you treat your home the same then? Walk in the cunt, eat/shit/sleep in the cunt, walk out the cunt the next day and so on. Let's live in a flea and rat infested shit hole right, as long as a home does what it's supposed to. 

You should be ashamed of yourself. 

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Dear oh dear, Neil. Do you treat your home the same then? Walk in the cunt, eat/shit/sleep in the cunt, walk out the cunt the next day and so on. Let's live in a flea and rat infested shit hole right, as long as a home does what it's supposed to. 

You should be ashamed of yourself. 

😂😂

No I don't, it's a car, a fucking piece of metal that is designed to take you to and from your destination and then sit on your drive till you need the cunt again. Cunts who spend the weekend fucking about with cars are all cunts. An English man's home is his castle,an English man's car is a car. I'd rather have my reliable 16 year old Volvo that doesn't miss a beat than some shiny all whistles and bells over priced and over cleaned lump of shite

38 minutes ago, Neil said:

No I don't, it's a car, a fucking piece of metal that is designed to take you to and from your destination and then sit on your drive till you need the cunt again. Cunts who spend the weekend fucking about with cars are all cunts. An English man's home is his castle,an English man's car is a car. I'd rather have my reliable 16 year old Volvo that doesn't miss a beat than some shiny all whistles and bells over priced and over cleaned lump of shite

I’ll bet you never run out of home-grown helmet feta. You fucking pig.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

The number of cunts I see with a single bucket of water and a brush, scrubbing away at the paint of their very new and expensive cars, makes me shudder. No pre-rinse, no snow foam, no two-bucket system, no starting on the roof and working down. No - just a scratchy old brush, some washing up liquid and a manky chamois leather to really ensure the car is scratched to fucking pieces. Fucking idiots.

Fuck off.

I have my imaginary M4 valeted and waxed by some illegal Albanian and Romanian scumbags, to an eyesight endangering shine that would make Franks over polished Bellend look decidedly dull, at least once a fortnight. Mainly to impress the crowds of adoring pedestrians who watch me cruise past, smiling at all the pretty girls with my arm out the window, but also as I can’t stand living in an environment of filth and dirt. If I wanted that I’d live in France.

24 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I have my imaginary M4 valeted and waxed by some illegal Albanian and Romanian scumbags, to an eyesight endangering shine that would make Franks over polished Bellend look decidedly dull, at least once a fortnight. Mainly to impress the crowds of adoring pedestrians who watch me cruise past, smiling at all the pretty girls with my arm out the window, but also as I can’t stand living in an environment of filth and dirt. If I wanted that I’d live in France.

Why don’t you imagine yourself valeting and waxing your imaginary M4? I imagine you’d save a fortune.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Why don’t you imagine yourself valeting and waxing your imaginary M4? I imagine you’d save a fortune.

I’m far too busy to even imagine doing that. Exactly like yourself I imagine.

4 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

What a patriot you are, Neil. Driving a Swedish motor. Do you have IKEA furniture?

It's probably more British than most Ford or Vauxhalls, certainly more reliable. Tell me what British made items are worth owning?

13 hours ago, King Billy said:

It’s about time you traded that piece of crap in and got a proper sports car.