CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Frank's Ultimate Guide To World Championship Snooker.

Frank

2 hours ago, Frank said:

It’s a well-established technique in armless snooker throughout Lahore. Commonly known as the suck-back or ‘ واپس چوسنا’ in urdu, it provides very little advantage over able-bodied players. Look how he uses his tongue (03.12) to follow through with left side on that blue. 

You demented fuck.

31 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

Things are looking too good for me @Ape™️ .. the neighbour's daughter who is a nurse has asked "how long have I got?".

You’re not on about your own problems again?  Please take this in the spirit it is intended and handed down to me by a little brown polished turd called Rishi:  stop the fuck whining and get back to work you lazy piece of shit.  There now, feel better? 

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I'm not going to mention the Chinese snooker player. 

It's often said there's a first time for everything, but this is not a temptation I ever thought I'd see you resist.

7 hours ago, Frank said:

Welcome to Frank's ultimate guide to this year's World Snooker Championship! As the prestigious tournament unfolds in Sheffield, this thread will serve as your comprehensive guide, delving into every match from start to finish. Whether you're a seasoned snooker aficionado, a newcomer to the sport, or a total dullard, join me as I dive into all the drama and excitement over the next seventeen days.

ikram.jpg

How does he pick his nose?

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Frank said:

Welcome to Frank's ultimate guide to this year's World Snooker Championship! As the prestigious tournament unfolds in Sheffield, this thread will serve as your comprehensive guide, delving into every match from start to finish. Whether you're a seasoned snooker aficionado, a newcomer to the sport, or a total dullard, join me as I dive into all the drama and excitement over the next seventeen days.

ikram.jpg

Pile of shit, like farming from the cheap seats, two years since your last nomination and this is how you return?

• Like 1

He should have no problem finding an arms dealer in Lahore. Is one of the prizes a new watch? Does he chalk his chin? How the fuck does he use the rest?. The most important question though is Frank, how the fuck have you remembered how to create a thread after an absence of 5 years?

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Neil said:

He should have no problem finding an arms dealer in Lahore. Is one of the prizes a new watch? Does he chalk his chin? How the fuck does he use the rest?. The most important question though is Frank, how the fuck have you remembered how to create a thread after an absence of 5 years?

He’s been desperate to top the LB, Neil. He somehow sees that as an indicator of personal success, the sad, dopey half-faggot. Using the age-old and obvious tactic of flooding the place with shit posts, which failed spectacularly, he’s now spotted a drop in activity and launched his main broadside knowing that his piss-poor, crap utterings  will be dutiful admired and ‘liked’ by the pond-life of the site led by his unable deputy @Penny Farthing. The man, and his spastic cohorts are a fucking disgrace and I genuinely hope that they die soon and slowly because fuck knows, @Mrs Roops is not going to do anything about it any time soon.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Is that the same girl on a Benidorm rodeo horse with no knickers on gving a fucking eyeful on YouTube shorts? 

You selfish cunt, you could've posted a link 👀

21 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

This is the kind of response I’d normally expect from a spastic like @and, but since you’re dying I’ve awarded you a like.

Fuck off.

Sorry to disappoint, I was away for a few days, you should try it some time. Change of scenery, and all that, I found it kind of invigorating.

For someone whose main goal in life is to keep things on the straight and narrow, it's quite something to have a nose that appears to have been stuck on in a game of Pin the Donkey. Ronnie, if you're reading this, and you probably are, your nose is a fucking mess!

GLhG1s2X0AAE4yc?format=jpg&name=large

On 20/04/2024 at 13:44, Frank said:

ikram.jpg

Your second nom in almost seven years... and we're presented with THIS? What a surprise it's attracted zero likes (until Anaconda Schlong reads my comment, that is).

Ffs Frank. It's a bit like waiting in an understaffed pub for Sunday lunch, and when it finally arrives, the plate is missing the roast beef. I'm almost embarrassed for you. Almost.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Your second nom in almost seven years... and we're presented with THIS? What a surprise it's attracted zero likes (until Anaconda Kong reads my comment, that is).

Ffs Frank. It's a bit like waiting in an understaffed pub for Sunday lunch, and when it finally arrives, the plate is missing the roast beef. I'm almost embarrassed for you. Almost.

I thought you was going to say "and somebody gobbed  in my Yorkshire Pudding".