CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Frank's Ultimate Guide To World Championship Snooker.

Frank

On 20/04/2024 at 20:44, Frank said:

Welcome to Frank's ultimate guide to this year's World Snooker Championship! As the prestigious tournament unfolds in Sheffield, this thread will serve as your comprehensive guide, delving into every match from start to finish. Whether you're a seasoned snooker aficionado, a newcomer to the sport, or a total dullard, join me as I dive into all the drama and excitement over the next seventeen days.

ikram.jpg

2 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Your second nom in almost seven years... and we're presented with THIS? What a surprise it's attracted zero likes (until Anaconda Kong reads my comment, that is).

Ffs Frank. It's a bit like waiting in an understaffed pub for Sunday lunch, and when it finally arrives, the plate is missing the roast beef. I'm almost embarrassed for you. Almost.

Frank, you have achieved a rare feat. You’ve made me agree with @Wolfie.

With the ongoing collapse of Fiat currency, the capture of the House of Windsor by a death Cult, and the coming war in the Holy Land, I’m taking this very rare agreement as the Fourth Horse of The Apocalypse and have started packing my belongings into the Ute to set off to the middle of nowhere tomorrow. 

I’d say it was nice knowing you, but by all accounts you’re a bit of a Cunt. So enjoy the snooker. If you really do live with 30 miles of SW1, it might well be your last.

Don’t Look Up. 

• Like 1

On 22/04/2024 at 16:23, Last Cunt Standing said:

With the ongoing collapse of Fiat currency, the capture of the House of Windsor by a death Cult, and the coming war in the Holy Land, I’m taking this very rare agreement as the Fourth Horse of The Apocalypse and have started packing my belongings into the Ute to set off to the middle of nowhere tomorrow. 

I’d say it was nice knowing you, but by all accounts you’re a bit of a Cunt. So enjoy the snooker. If you really do live with 30 miles of SW1, it might well be your last.

Don’t Look Up. 

@Frank?

On 22/04/2024 at 16:23, Last Cunt Standing said:

Don’t Look Up. 

How many days has it been now, Doc?

• Like 1

On 21/04/2024 at 12:05, Neil said:

He should have no problem finding an arms dealer in Lahore. Is one of the prizes a new watch? Does he chalk his chin? How the fuck does he use the rest?. The most important question though is Frank, how the fuck have you remembered how to create a thread after an absence of 5 years?

Neil, you’re not gonna like this, but I’m about to come after you like never before.

Last week a certain educated, pink chino and linen blazer-wearing, articulate, and far overseas fellow member, turned on me.. willy-nilly. I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t dumbfounded. I don’t believe I have the nous to take him on, so I’ve decided to take it out on you. 

40 minutes ago, Frank said:

Neil, you’re not gonna like this, but I’m about to come after you like never before.

Last week a certain educated, pink chino and linen blazer-wearing, articulate, and far overseas fellow member turned on me, willy-nilly. I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t dumbfounded. I don’t believe I have the nous to take him on, so I’ve decided to take it out on you. 

I don’t know how on earth you’ve reached the top of the leaderboard. It makes my recents efforts look weak. I’m telling you now, Withers, I’m gonna find you, and when I do, you’ll know all about it. 

Frank, send me one more abusive pm, and I WILL fucking kill you. I made it to the top of the board by copying your model. Make one shit nom in 5 years, abuse members, and type bollocks. It worked, so fuck off you failed spastic.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Witheredscrote said:

I don’t know how on earth you’ve reached the top of the leaderboard. It makes my recents efforts look weak. I’m telling you now, Withers, I’m gonna find you, and when I do, you’ll know all about it. 

Frank, send me one more abusive pm, and I WILL fucking kill you. I made it to the top of the board by copying your model. Make one shit nom in 5 years, abuse members, and type bollocks. It worked, so fuck off you failed spastic.

You appear somewhat alarmed, Withers. I don’t mean anything by it.. I’m just lonely. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Frank said:

You can hide…

https://ibb.co/qpBc60t

This may clarify the generation game which was dreamt up by market researchers:

https://www.investopedia.com/terms/g/generation-x-genx.asp#:~:text=Baby Boomers (circa 1946 to,Z (circa 1997 to 2012)

Greatest Generation (born circa 1922 to 1927)

Silent Generation (circa 1928 to 1945)

Baby Boomers (circa 1946 to 1964)

Generation X (circa 1965 to 1980)

Millennial Generation (circa 1981 to 1996)

Generation Z (circa 1997 to 2012)

Generation Alpha (circa 2013 to 2022)

4 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

This may clarify the generation game which was dreamt up by market researchers:

https://www.investopedia.com/terms/g/generation-x-genx.asp#:~:text=Baby Boomers (circa 1946 to,Z (circa 1997 to 2012)

Greatest Generation (born circa 1922 to 1927)

Silent Generation (circa 1928 to 1945)

Baby Boomers (circa 1946 to 1964)

Generation X (circa 1965 to 1980)

Millennial Generation (circa 1981 to 1996)

Generation Z (circa 1997 to 2012)

Generation Alpha (circa 2013 to 2022)

Fuck off my thread you idiot. 

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Frank said:

Last week a certain educated, pink chino and linen blazer-wearing, articulate, and far overseas fellow member, turned on me.. willy-nilly. I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t dumbfounded. I don’t believe I have the nous to take him on, so I’ve decided to take it out on you. 

I'm ready for a battle of wits Frank,trouble is I'm unarmed. Go easy on me eh?

41 minutes ago, Neil said:

I'm ready for a battle of wits Frank,trouble is I'm unarmed. Go easy on me eh?

He’s never forgiven you for threatening to stick your finger up his ‘arris when you were talking to the little dachshund statue.

6 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

@Eddie, get your black nose out of Roops shuck, and sort this out now. I appreciate you are on holiday, but I've had enough.

If I get time, I spent last night in an introduction agency, no air con and very sweaty bollocks flicking through a laminated book of photos. Tonight I am meeting 3 young Thai women desperate enough to marry me. I have already sent a pm to Neil and King Billy , they are heading out tomorrow. 

7 hours ago, Neil said:

I think that place needs to up its game. The presentation of that leaves a lot to be desired. What was for dessert, Angel Delight?

Harsh!

What do you expect for £7.50 per setting?

• Like 1