CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Super Car Sunday’s BBC III

Guest N/A

I have just watched the biggest pile of fucking shit on the BBC Asian Summer series of programmers about two Asian lads who run a super car garage in London.  These two stereotypical, fat, tattooed, jundi bearded, arsehole, mummies boys, paraded their stable of cars including a gold Bentley, pink GTR, Ferrari 458, Audi RS8, G Wagon and the obligatory Asian C63 AMG.  They posed and postured there way around their garage, bigging  each other up bruv.  Then popped home for samosas to their mum and dads house where they stil lived like fucking Asian mummies boys.  Fucking cunts.   The programme was a pastiche of stereotypical Asian bigotry, masoginism and a wankfest of bling that was all fur coat and no knickers.     During the programme the eldest cunt who was already married and still living at home like a sad cunt, must have been so fucking embarrassed he actually sorted himself out and bought a shit hole to house his own family.   The younger brother was 35 and still single, so during the programme they staged him having an arranged marriage, that obviously he pulled out of causing embarrassment on the eve of the wedding, with hundreds of browns invited.  No doubt he is a fucking bender and it was all arranged purely as a cover for his undeniable homosexuality. The sister talked about why she wore a hijab, or whatever they call the scarves they wear as muzzers.  She did the usual chat to camera with a non wearing sister in law about her reason why she wore the stupid fucking clothing in this day and age.  Then after talking shit about how it was all part of respecting her religion, she then went on a modeling shoot. Now if she had an ounce of respect for being a muzz she would Never go and do a slutty sexually provocative model shoot wearing the muzz clothing.  If she was in Pakistan she would get stoned, raped and hung for discracing the religion by modeling.   Mom and pops were traditionalists and just wanted there kids to get married and have grandchildren, BUT to have no white people involved for fucks sake.  That was clear.   The programme ended with eldest bruv taking on a rival super car Asian at Santa pod for over £50k in cash that was waved about and thrown over the bonnet of a car in an austentatious vulgar manner that only the browns can carry off.   Obviously the big sweaty cunt won by cheating and turning up in a mates 750 bhp Nissan GTR versus a Porsche 911 Turbo.  There was that much asian testosterone in the air his car practically caught fire.   Basically, every stereotypical Asian topic was covered in the one hour programme.  It was poorly put together and hugely formulaic and did nothing for the asian community except show they are all inbreeding, sexist, hypocritical, bunch of fucking arse bandits who stil live at home in their late 30s and blow all their money on cars that are probably all stolen, or they deal in stolen cars.  I only watched it to see if these were the cunts that jacked my RS5 the fucking dirty thieving shits.  Answer, they all look the same to me.

7 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

I have just watched the biggest pile of fucking shit on the BBC Asian Summer series of programmers about two Asian lads who run a super car garage in London.  These two stereotypical, fat, tattooed, jundi bearded, arsehole, mummies boys, paraded their stable of cars including a gold Bentley, pink GTR, Ferrari 458, Audi RS8, G Wagon and the obligatory Asian C63 AMG.  They posed and postured there way around their garage, bigging  each other up bruv.  Then popped home for samosas to their mum and dads house where they stil lived like fucking Asian mummies boys.  Fucking cunts.   The programme was a pastiche of stereotypical Asian bigotry, masoginism and a wankfest of bling that was all fur coat and no knickers.     During the programme the eldest cunt who was already married and still living at home like a sad cunt, must have been so fucking embarrassed he actually sorted himself out and bought a shit hole to house his own family.   The younger brother was 35 and still single, so during the programme they staged him having an arranged marriage, that obviously he pulled out of causing embarrassment on the eve of the wedding, with hundreds of browns invited.  No doubt he is a fucking bender and it was all arranged purely as a cover for his undeniable homosexuality. The sister talked about why she wore a hijab, or whatever they call the scarves they wear as muzzers.  She did the usual chat to camera with a non wearing sister in law about her reason why she wore the stupid fucking clothing in this day and age.  Then after talking shit about how it was all part of respecting her religion, she then went on a modeling shoot. Now if she had an ounce of respect for being a muzz she would Never go and do a slutty sexually provocative model shoot wearing the muzz clothing.  If she was in Pakistan she would get stoned, raped and hung for discracing the religion by modeling.   Mom and pops were traditionalists and just wanted there kids to get married and have grandchildren, BUT to have no white people involved for fucks sake.  That was clear.   The programme ended with eldest bruv taking on a rival super car Asian at Santa pod for over £50k in cash that was waved about and thrown over the bonnet of a car in an austentatious vulgar manner that only the browns can carry off.   Obviously the big sweaty cunt won by cheating and turning up in a mates 750 bhp Nissan GTR versus a Porsche 911 Turbo.  There was that much asian testosterone in the air his car practically caught fire.   Basically, every stereotypical Asian topic was covered in the one hour programme.  It was poorly put together and hugely formulaic and did nothing for the asian community except show they are all inbreeding, sexist, hypocritical, bunch of fucking arse bandits who stil live at home in their late 30s and blow all their money on cars that are probably all stolen, or they deal in stolen cars.  I only watched it to see if these were the cunts that jacked my RS5 the fucking dirty thieving shits.  Answer, they all look the same to me.

Blatant racism and pure nastiness.

Reported.

2 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Blatant racism and pure nastiness.

Reported.

Yes, I do think the BBC were rascist and pure nasty. Having shown the Asian community in such a staged stereotypical way.  That’s my point you thick fucking Catholic cunt.  Go fuck an Alter boy

7 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

So, you enjoyed it then? 

1 hour ago, Iam Ape said:

Can someone please post a summary of this monolithic block of words?

BBC stereotype cast, staged, Asian, fat wanker, mummies boy, think they are hard and cool, fast cars, still live at home with mummy at 35. Slut sister trying to be respectable, but completely disrespects Muslim culture by modeling like a slut in their religious clothing.   She would be stoned to death in Pakistan. Ridiculous macho race for cash as finale, like a cheap rate Fast and Furious film.  

8 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Mom and pops were traditionalists and just wanted their kids to get married and have grandchildren, BUT to have no white people involved

Just imagine the sad, condescending head-shaking from the supercilious BBC team had this been a white family expressing a "no brown people" preference..

Caveated to add that I didn't watch this pile of shit, and fully acknowledge the possibility that MC just made that bit up.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

"Browns", cars, and the worst attempt to spell misogynism that you have and ever will ever see.

I just tried to search for any combinations of those letters to see how he spelt it, without having to trudge through the whole post. Fuck me, that should be one of the rounds on Only Connect.

8 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

...I have just watched the biggest pile of fucking shit on the BBC Asian Summer series of programmers about two Asian lads who run a super car garage in London.  These two stereotypical, fat, tattooed, jundi bearded, arsehole, mummies boys, paraded their stable of cars including a gold Bentley, pink GTR, Ferrari 458, Audi RS8, G Wagon and the obligatory Asian C63 AMG....

On ‎1‎/‎14‎/‎2017 at 8:51 PM, Monumental cunt said:

AMG C63 is on order you cunt

Is there something you're not telling us MC?

10 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

You sure they weren't gyppos but with the TV brightness button turned down? 

40 minutes ago, Snowy said:

His hand and nobbly knees in Cotswoldsgate did rather have a quite a dark hue to them,maybe she's right.

Its a well known fact that skin discolouration can occur from living in ironstone buildings due to iron oxide dust. That said, The Corner embraces punters irrespective of hues, race, gender, sexual orientation and belief systems.

15 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Its a well known fact that skin discolouration can occur from living in ironstone buildings due to iron oxide dust. That said, The Corner embraces punters irrespective of hues, race, gender, sexual orientation and belief systems.

Ill put it down to living in a flat and not washing,whilst shouting racist expletives to his next door neighbours, and telling them he will be a millionaire this time next year,noted.

Guest sean5302

What sort of imbecile watches the BBC?

I find plenty to occupy me online, especially Youtube, Netflix. Kodi gives me anything I want for free and I don't have the BBC "sending the boys round" to check I have a licence (i don't).

If MC didn't like the prog, I wonder why he watched it. I only waded through a third of his monologue before feeling drowsy, so I apologise if he explained within the rest of it. He must be a monumental cunt.