CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Brexit..the meltdown has begun

PANZER MURPHY

1 hour ago, Kunte Kinte said:

Unfortunately the English MEPS were/are the largely unelected runts of the pack with Farage sized gobs. The latter exemplar of British gobshite spent his fucking life undermining the EU at every turn yet he still says he is going to pick up his 50k per year EU pension (index linked for life). 

Of course he fucking will. I see Mr Farage is now uneasy about the direction UKIP has taken. Sorry Nigel, you lie down with dogs you get up with fleas.

Guest 'eavensabove
38 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

Sorry Nigel, you lie down with dogs you get up with fleas.

Frank.

Edited by 'eavensabove
Do not alter quotes

3 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Frank.

@Frank it's without a shred of guilt that I go off topic on what is possibly the worst thread in Corner history.

I'm sure it hasn't escaped your attention, but in case it has, Jazz has hung you out to fucking dry.

What do you plan to do about it? And don't post a fucking Les Dennis YouTube video.

4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

@Frank it's without a shred of guilt that I go off topic on what is possibly the worst thread in Corner history.

I'm sure it hasn't escaped your attention, but in case it has, Jazz has hung you out to fucking dry.

What do you plan to do about it? And don't post a fucking Les Dennis YouTube video.

In situations like this, the gangling freak generally posts something by George Michael, or some obscure French cunt.

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
54 minutes ago, Decimus said:

He will grass...

Furthermore Decs, I have more than just adequately demonstrated, and have unquestionably proven beyond any reasonable doubt, that despite the restrictions of waiting up to 48 hours for my posts to be approved, I'm still quicker off the mark than a Dame's fucking Whippet. 

Edited by 'eavensabove
"There aint nothing like The Dame..."

Guest Alfie Noakes
3 hours ago, Decimus said:

Frank is finished. A shell of his formed self and that was a shower of shite.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

The longest you had to wait is 17 hours. 90% of your posts are approved within 6 hours, usually a lot less.

So I exaggerated for once... What's Your excuse for doing it all of the time?

REINSTATE MY FREEDOM ON HERE!

You of all people are nothing without me.

😁

10 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

So I exaggerated for once... What's Your excuse for doing it all of the time?

REINSTATE MY FREEDOM ON HERE!

You of all people are nothing without me.

😁

If memory serves, your issues with Corner management stem from your unfounded exaggerations.

As for reinstatement, I have good news - if you re-enrol and stay with the programme, we should have you up and running by Xmas, that's Xmas 2020 mind.

2 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

If memory serves, your issues with Corner management stem from your unfounded exaggerations.

As for reinstatement, I have good news - if you re-enrol and stay with the programme, we should have you up and running by Xmas, that's Xmas 2020 mind.

You can take the girl out of Stroud...

I will know imagine you with an accent somewhere between the true natives of Stonehouse and the top of Nailsworth

Guest 'eavensabove
6 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

What was wrong with my gallery pic, this time?  I can always change items and edit the bit about the harness & muzzle, but I'm only trying to be accurate rather than to suggest that he is something that he is not...   After all, it's his own self-penned autobiography for fucksakes. 

Edited by 'eavensabove

1 hour ago, 'eavensabove said:

What was wrong with my gallery pic, this time?  I can always change items and edit the bit about the harness & muzzle, but I'm only trying to be accurate rather than to suggest that he is something that he is not...   After all, it's his own self-penned autobiography for fucksakes. 

I would avoid any inferences, no matter how oblique, that are contrary to the rules including the circuitous manner you originally asked the now edited question. 

Guest Kunte Kinte
13 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

I would avoid any inferences, no matter how oblique, that are contrary to the rules including the circuitous manner you originally asked the now edited question. 

LET HIM LIVE! 👍*

* is that live or die? I always get mixed up. O what the fuck👆

1 hour ago, Kunte Kinte said:

LET HIM LIVE! 👍*

* is that live or die? I always get mixed up. O what the fuck👆

How quaint, someone who thinks that the piss-poor quasi-emojis offered by the IPS software actually add any value to their posts.

Mind you, those posts do set a pretty low bar.

5 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

You need to calm down and listen to the Mods.

learn to control yourself.

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
5 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

I think I get it now, I think. I'll nail me other foot to the fucking floor to prevent any further circular motions.