CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The pending invasion

Trucking Funt

1 hour ago, White Cunt said:

They may be the largest producers of the shittiest solar panels out there, quickly running out of markets to flog them to; with rising protectionism and ageing demographics they will have a job and a half to dump their subsidised crap of all sorts anywhere in the West. As for future solutions, chinks are very worried about the repeats of extensive starvation parties and unhappy hundreds of millions peasants kicking bollocks and cutting heads off to fill the pot. Their most vital investments are in food production, processing, sanitation, water, etc. But they won’t tell that. While every cunt  under the sun is focused on chinks war accessories, the yellow vermin is planning their nibbles accordingly.

But I like the rest of your post.

Indeed. The chinks have got rich on undermining everybody else and knocking out cheap shit at half the price. When it comes to innovation, however, they haven't got a wok to piss in as they're basically thick as fuck. Any tech they try to nick and reverse engineer is a pile of shit.

I hope the whole rotten lot comes tumbling down as the rest of the world watches on giving it the big fuck you. 

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

The partition of India was a fuck up because the British never believed that the populace would turn on itself. They thought that decades of the Ravis learning their trade from the great white hero would see the transfer of power pass with ease because they knew how to administrate, Montgomery said it himself. 

On the contrary Gyp. Dickie Mountbatten and a large number of Indian civil service employees knew exactly what was going to happen. They just didn't expect it to be so ferocious. As an Englishman, the one act of empire that I'm truly ashamed of is the partition of India. There were nearly 100,000 combat ready British troops based in Egypt that could have been there in less than 48 hours to restore order. Even the small number of troops left in India were ordered not to intervene. Fathers were beheading their daughters so they couldn't be raped by whichever mob was running amok FFS.

The British played Hindu off against Muslim, Muslim off against Sikh and Sikh off against Hindu for 200 years. The least we could have done was stay another 3 months until the population transfers were done. Mountbatten was a cold hearted bastard, he sent thousands of Canadians to their deaths at Dieppe during WWII just to prove a point. I'm almost glad the IRA blew the cunt to pieces.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

On the contrary Gyp. Dickie Mountbatten and a large number of Indian civil service employees knew exactly what was going to happen. They just didn't expect it to be so ferocious. As an Englishman, the one act of empire that I'm truly ashamed of is the partition of India. There were nearly 100,000 combat ready British troops based in Egypt that could have been there in less than 48 hours to restore order. Even the small number of troops left in India were ordered not to intervene. Fathers were beheading their daughters so they couldn't be raped by whichever mob was running amok FFS.

The British played Hindu off against Muslim, Muslim off against Sikh and Sikh off against Hindu for 200 years. The least we could have done was stay another 3 months until the population transfers were done. Mountbatten was a cold hearted bastard, he sent thousands of Canadians to their deaths at Dieppe during WWII just to prove a point. I'm almost glad the IRA blew the cunt to pieces.

Sikhs are hard as nails cunts. And a good laugh to drink with. Went in a pub in Gravesend as a teenager, wall to wall turbans. Didn't think we'd be welcome but they were as friendly as fuck. Chatted all night. One explained that Sikhs are prohibited from drinking unless they are celebrating something. So every Friday and Saturday night, they think of something to celebrate. 

Nice people. I can see why my great grandad had such a high opinion of the ones he served with in India. Apparently they were fearless as soldiers.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

That last line gets a like from me. The rest was shite. 

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Sikhs are hard as nails cunts. And a good laugh to drink with. Went in a pub in Gravesend as a teenager, wall to wall turbans. Didn't think we'd be welcome but they were as friendly as fuck. Chatted all night. One explained that Sikhs are prohibited from drinking unless they are celebrating something. So every Friday and Saturday night, they think of something to celebrate. 

Nice people. I can see why my great grandad had such a high opinion of the ones he served with in India. Apparently they were fearless as soldiers.

My grandad was a racist fucker but loved the Sikhs and the Gurkhas who he served with.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

British soldiers after a battle during the Anglo-Sikh wars would bayonet injured Sikh soldiers. This infuriated modern snowflake students, who claimed it was barbaric and racist, even when you explained to them that an injured sikh would do all he could to kill you. They never surrendered, even if they were seriously wounded. It was like the Japanese samurai warrior code. 

3 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

That last line gets a like from me. The rest was shite. 

It's the truth and the worst thing about it is, the toffs whose family fortunes had been made in India and regarded it as their playground didn't give a fuck. I hope hell is hot for those pricks.

10 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

My Grandad served with them at Imphal. He gave me the hiding of my life when I was nine for calling the Sikh who lived across the road from him a Paki bastard. He once said if it hadn't been for the Indians and Ghurkas, most of the British lads would have died of heat stroke and dysentery before the fighting started because they didn't have a clue about the climate and preserving field rations etc. From the way he described it, they had a good laugh watching the Japs dropping like flies though. The fuckers were reduced to eating each other in the end.

2 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

My Grandad served with them at Imphal. He gave me a the hiding of my life when I was nine for calling the Sikh who lived across the road from him a Paki bastard. He once said if it hadn't been for the Indians and Ghurkas, most of the British lads would have died of heat stroke and dysentery before the fighting started because they didn't have a clue about the climate and preserving field rations etc. From the way he described it, they had a good laugh watching the Japs dropping like flies though. The fuckers were reduced to eating each other in the end.

So as we have by now established that both your father and grandfather sported The Queen’s Uniform, I’m curious to know why you never signed up for a few years of square bashing? You’re clearly in awe of all things khaki and armour-plated, and would no doubt love a run at the fuzzy-wuzzies with your bayonet, so why have we not heard epic highlights of your illustrious years adjusting your woggle in the Sea Scouts? Perhaps you did make it as far as the Army Recruiting office, only to be told your club foot and double digit IQ would not pass muster, even these days. No doubt this came as a crushing disappointment to you, if only because it robbed you of the opportunity to loiter round the Mess hall and pick up all manner of trivia to bore your long-suffering father with, when he wasn’t hiding from you in t’Legion. 

4 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

So as we have by now established that both your father and grandfather sported The Queen’s Uniform, I’m curious to know why you never signed up for a few years of square bashing? You’re clearly in awe of all things khaki and armour-plated, and would no doubt love a run at the fuzzy-wuzzies with your bayonet, so why have we not heard epic highlights of your illustrious years adjusting your woggle in the Sea Scouts? Perhaps you did make it as far as the Army Recruiting office, only to be told your club foot and double digit IQ would not pass muster, even these days. No doubt this came as a crushing disappointment to you, if only because it robbed you of the opportunity to loiter round the Mess hall and pick up all manner of trivia to bore your long-suffering father with, when he wasn’t hiding from you in t’Legion. 

I would imagine the majority of people from my age group had a grandfather that served during WWII due to that little government employment scheme called conscription. I'm surprised that your awesome intellect didn't account for this possibility. What did your lot do exactly? Oh no let me guess.......Scrubbed the barracks shithouses because they were cowards conscientious objectors?

I didn't take the Queen's shilling because the only things I were interested in at that age was engines, women, money and getting pissed. The idea of running through water filled ditches at 4am with 65lb strapped to my back and a borderline psychopath screaming obscenities at me didn't appeal at the time. I'm sure you would agree that some of us march to a different drummer Cockles. I would imagine your career as a sperm receptacle for elderly homosexuals seemed quite mundane as well when compared with the armed forces. Fuck off!

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

I didn't take the Queen's shilling because the only things I was interested in at that age was engines, women, money and getting pissed. The idea of running through water filled ditches at 4am with 65lb strapped to my back with a borderline psychopath screaming obscenities at me didn't appeal at the time. I'm sure you would agree that some of us march to a different drummer Cockles.

So join the Royal Engineers, you pussy. 

15 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Indeed. The chinks have got rich on undermining everybody else and knocking out cheap shit at half the price. When it comes to innovation, however, they haven't got a wok to piss in as they're basically thick as fuck. Any tech they try to nick and reverse engineer is a pile of shit.

I hope the whole rotten lot comes tumbling down as the rest of the world watches on giving it the big fuck you. 

The facts spake otherwise Spunker I. C. CC. 

17 hours ago, ratcum said:

this sort of laser accuracy will upset some of the natives on here CH. Personally I think it's quite refreshing, but obviously you should still fuck off out of it.

Point taken. But will stick around for the fights to break out and they break the place up. Meanwhile, Cheers!