CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Kristen Stewart

CCArchive

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

Has it ever occurred to you to stop watching American gangster films, go outside and meet people, etc’? 

I think I can take credit for Carl's latest attempts at... whatever the fuck he's actually trying to do here. One simple, entry-level insulting introduction made to @Horrified Suburbanite a week ago and the insecure little slag has been desperate to save face. He's made more posts since then than I can ever remember him doing in his previous, semi-present, low effort post-Roops state.

The sad thing is, I actually think he's trying really hard.

6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Has it ever occurred to you to stop watching American gangster films, go outside and meet people, etc’? 

PS here you go. It's fully acceptable for you to call me a little faggot, but not for me to call you a little bitch? You're a proper idiot, pal.

1 minute ago, Carl Sway said:

Some of you big up this guy, like he's a big noise around these parts? He's a fucking idiot.

Eric has been here a while. He's a very active participant on the boards and has said a lot of things that have amused people. No fucker could stand him when he first joined, but he won them over eventually. Even @Frank gets upset when he's not online, but he'll never admit it.

On 03/10/2022 at 13:55, Carl Sway said:

I can assure you you're not better at this than me. And when you offered an olive branch, you did it in the cowardly way, via PM, instead of being a man and doing it on the public board. You and that subturdan idiot have really let yourselves down. Thickoids.

On 03/10/2022 at 14:06, Eric Cuntman said:

I did it via PM to try and avoid the inevitable ‘bravado’ on both sides, from getting in the way of an amicable settlement. 

I’ve worked out your problem. You came back here thinking you were still part of the furniture. Except nobody here knew who you were, because you’d been gone a decade.

PMs should remain personal Carl, unless agreed otherwise, so it seems Eric (wrongly) put too much faith in your understanding of this age-old law, even though you're a proven grass. 

You just can't be trusted. Again. Troll.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Carl Sway said:

whiffy, the king of boredom, is here. Laters, potaters.

On behalf of the Corner, assuming you had a software issue: why did you visit several times each day, seemingly studying the site, visiting people's profiles etc., and then when you can comment, do nothing other than throw widespread abuse without any degree of discourse or satire, achieving little other than looking like a bit of an obnoxious perv who likes 'em young?

Look at yourself. You're an absolute fucking shambles of a commenter. And more than a little weird.

Perhaps it's time you moved on, bro.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Please note how the subject is now reluctant to engage in conversation now that his increased activity has been mentioned.

Honestly, lads, this cunt is like one of @Ape™️'s remote control helicopters.

He'll be back once the E numbers from his bed time glass of Sunny D have kicked in. He reminds me of a child dosed up on several packs of smarties, picking fights with his older siblings before retreating to his room to sulk after receiving a well deserved fucking hiding.

What are you Carl, seven years old or a retard? My money is on both.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

He'll be back once the E numbers from his bed time glass of Sunny D have kicked in. He reminds me of a child dosed up on several packs of smarties, picking fights with his older siblings before retreating to his room to sulk after receiving a well deserved fucking hiding.

What are you Carl, seven years old or a retard? My money is on both.

I gave him ample opportunity to communicate with my soft, reasonable side. Someone should have told him not to tip water on the Mogwai.

• Like 1