CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Kristen Stewart

CCArchive

17 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

You’ll be fucked if mongfondling gets outlawed in this place.

Frank is osteologically incapable of fondling anything DC. The cunt can just about post a Rocky video twice a year without fracturing every bone in his body, so I’m assuming that you mean his nightly habit of dipping Mitch’s wallet, to pay the first AIDS and Monkeypox riddled pervert he can find on the gayweb to gently fondle his emaciated, decomposing excuse for a maggot would end?

18 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Frank is osteologically incapable of fondling anything DC. The cunt can just about post a Rocky video twice a year without fracturing every bone in his body, so I’m assuming that you mean his nightly habit of dipping Mitch’s wallet, to pay the first AIDS and Monkeypox riddled pervert he can find on the gayweb to gently fondle his emaciated, decomposing excuse for a maggot would end?

Poor old Mitch, can you even begin to imagine the state that the poor old cunt is in?

Growing up in a post-war London bomb site with nothing but rubble and eels to eat, he worked his fat fucking arse off in the taxi ranks only to see his son squander the family silver on GAP kids clothes and poppers.

@Frankyou stupid Arthur Kipps cunt, don't shame the old man by forgetting your barrow boy roots.

Pretentious, nouveau riche wanker.

auu

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Poor old Mitch, can you even begin to imagine the state that the poor old cunt is in?

Growing up in a post-war London bomb site with nothing but rubble and eels to eat, he worked his fat fucking arse off in the taxi ranks only to see his son squander the family silver on GAP kids clothes and poppers.

@Frankyou stupid Arthur Kipps cunt, don't shame the old man by forgetting your barrow boy roots.

Pretentious, nouveau riche wanker.

auu

I know where Frank lives. He’s lucky I could never stoop to such a level to put the little rat out of his self inflicted misery. Mitch however?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Decimus said:

So do I.

The 5k a month, under the stairs, little Harry Potter cunt.

$_86.PNG

The evidence is there. The worn bedsheet, where his boney arse sits on the edge of the bed, and the doner grease stains on the wall opposite, where he spits out the gristle.

What a feeble framed, oily Greek cunt he really is.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Carl Sway said:

Wow, it looks like derek's finally calming down. Mind you, ducky and subturdan definitely deserve bans.

On 30/09/2022 at 03:18, Carl Sway said:

Once again, you're not blocked, child. And how could you possibly know what I read and what I don't. Idiotic spastic fucking wanker, totally inaccurate guesswork. Fuck you. Fuck off. Shit hasn't improved. Fat useless bald has-been cunt.

Totally inaccurate guess work, eh?

Here's a tip, and although you'll be disappointed, it's got nothing to do with the sort of pulling techniques you can utilise to ensnare barely legal girls:

If you're pretending that you're not so rattled that you can't help but read the comments of people you've supposedly blocked, it's probably not a good idea to then draw attention to the fact that you do by confirming it with a post like the former.

Idiotic, spastic wanker. Your words, not mine.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Totally inaccurate guess work, eh?

Here's a tip, and although you'll be disappointed, it's got nothing to do with the sort of pulling techniques you can utilise to ensnare barely legal girls:

If you're pretending that you're not so rattled that you can't help but read the comments of people you've supposedly blocked, it's probably not a good idea to then draw attention to the fact that you do by confirming it with a post like the former.

Idiotic, spastic wanker. Your words, not mine.

He actually stopped trembling with rage long enough for his peanut to formulate the theory that I was the one who needed to calm down. Bizarre.

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Yeah Carl. Of course you’re calm. Jesus fucking Christ you’ve got problems. Seriously. Get help.

Fucking hell. I truly feel bad for you derek. I think you're beyond help. Sorry. I wish there was some way I could help. You're acting like applescruff.