CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Tom Daley

CCArchive

22 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I have, Scotch Egg, it's all well and good to come steaming in with your disrespectful observations of the Corner but you have to show the 'worst commenters' how's it done after making such a bold statement, wouldn't you agree? 

I think you have failed so far in this regard and are now being monitored. I'm expecting some top quality material from such a seasoned veteran like yourself over the next few weeks and I don't want to be let down. 

Is that understood?

Yeah…what he’s just said, Baws…you bone idle, fried mars bar eating McCunt.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I have, Scotch Egg, it's all well and good to come steaming in with your disrespectful observations of the Corner but you have to show the 'worst commenters' how's it done after making such a bold statement, wouldn't you agree? 

I think you have failed so far in this regard and are now being monitored. I'm expecting some top quality material from such a seasoned veteran like yourself over the next few weeks and I don't want to be let down. 

Is that understood?

He will probably be perusing your bank accounts, utility bills and immigration status at this point. Expect a knock at the door from the Met police, enquiring as to why you’ve been advertising monkey meat and Voodoo potions on the dark web.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He will probably be perusing your bank accounts, utility bills and immigration status at this point. Expect a knock at the door from the Met police, enquiring as to why you’ve been advertising monkey meat and Voodoo potions on the dark web.

He won't be showing his face around here again, if he knows what's good for him, Eric. 

The boring Meme obsessed, living in the 90s cunt. I want him dead. 

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Sniff weekend?

No sniffing, Eric. I haven't touched it for a while now, no alcohol lately and quit smoking around 10 weeks ago, I've not even had any of the strong hash brownies/flapjacks that are in me freezer. Being a right cunt is my new drug and it's cheap, leaves no hang/drug over and is a right laugh. Lol. 

On 14/11/2023 at 23:55, LastoftheMullets said:

What you said is: 

"a place which climbs into a coffin for six months of the year amidst relentless rain & storms" despite you never actually visiting the place ever like most dickheads on the internet with a chip on their shoulder towards the Welsh and Wales. What's your huge hang up and insecurity with Llandudno and Wales anyway? 

In London and the south you actually would be climbing into a coffin, innit blud.

I'd forgotten how incredibly unfunny you are, though what I haven't forgotten is that during your original stint as Reptyle, you defended a member who was outed as a nonce cunt. Since then, like R-Soles, you've tried to reinvent yourself via new monikers (and IP adresses in your case), but you're so spectacularly one-dimensional that you become instantly recognisable... the defence of the north, banging on about how successful other people are, your childish obnoxiousness, a love for fast cars you could never afford et al. You obvious dickhead.

You've been warned.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

No sniffing, Eric. I haven't touched it for a while now, no alcohol lately and quit smoking around 10 weeks ago, I've not even had any of the strong hash brownies/flapjacks that are in me freezer. Being a right cunt is my new drug and it's cheap, leaves no hang/drug over and is a right laugh. Lol. 

Which means you're bladdered 24/7

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

I stopped keeping track of this sort of shit a good while back but my worthy disciple, young @Eric Cuntman, might know.

Last of the mullets is harking back to one of his avatars. A tornado bait trailer trash cunt. 
 The original name was Ereptyle Dysfunction, that changed to Erroreptyle 404. I can’t remember any more than that. He’s alright really. His Ainsley Harriott avatars were superb.

15 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Last of the mullets is harking back to one of his avatars. A tornado bait trailer trash cunt. 
 The original name was Ereptyle Dysfunction, that changed to Erroreptyle 404. I can’t remember any more than that. He’s alright really. His Ainsley Harriott avatars were superb.

Is that the cunt that @Ape™️ loathes?

2 hours ago, Wolfie said:

during your original stint as Reptyle, you defended a member who was outed as a nonce cunt.

Let's not forget his other numerous misdemeanors, a section of which are listed below.

1: Proclaiming that a forty year old, Royal navy minesweeper was all that stood between Japan and invasion by China.

2: Threatening to muster hundreds of other incel virgins who used xbox live to launch a legal case against Corner members who suggested that 20 and 30 something year old men who played online video games with children were beasts.

3: Proclaiming celebrity status and affluence because his neighbour (in his mother's house) drove a 20 year old sports car.

4: Binge watching 'Sharpe' and 'Hornblower' and imagining that 21st century Britain's military is intimidating to any nation other than Luxembourg.

What a Risk playing, Jingoistic, northern fucking pervert.

21 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Less is definitely more. Likewise, anyone who actually takes their solid gold "dive watch" underwater is a fucking moron. 

richard-mille-rm-025-manual-winding-tourbillon-chronograph-divers-watch-800x891.jpg

This overwrought abomination from Richard Mille, for example, costs almost £750,000 and you can hardly even see its fucking hands!

Pile of cunt watches. I see that cunt Sheeran has just bought the AP Royal Oak Tourbillon ‘Spider Man’ watch, around £600k. It doesn’t even fire a web so what’s the point? Anyway, I wouldn’t swap my George Daniels ‘Space Traveller’ watch for it and that was knocked up by an old fella on the Isle of Man for me.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I think he used to have one of those footnote things under his avatar about an ‘erroreptyle’ weirdo?

7 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

That rings a bell. He did something similar when Frank began identifying as an ellipsis.

That Erroreptyle idiot, or whatever he called himself, was definitely a wrong’un. And a stupid fucking cunt too.