CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Womens football.

scotty

4 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I’ve PMd you a selfie of my gaping arse, which I took while the lezzer footie was on. Who won anyway?

1 hour ago, Neil said:

Have the cunts been beat yet?

IMG-20220707-WA0006-270x353.jpg

C'mon Neil, what's with all this pretend 'I ain't watching/watched it shite'? We all know you were secretly impressed and had wank in your BO ridden, outdated Tony Adams Arsenal top. Lol

5 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I can't figure DC out Ape... He talks fondly of black British boxers, refering to them as great English/British boxers and sounds genuinely proud of them. He even spoke up for Raheem Sterling earlier... And then comes out with this combat 18 shite. 

I think a couple of his slaves have been playing up OCR (pregnant or something), so cut him a bit of slack till he whips them back into shape and ‘calms down’.

29 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

It’s an attempt to appear to be one of the big boys - something that clearly means the world to him. It’s fucking pathetic. 

Such a talent for what would have been the lucrative field of psychology, yet here you are, still turning spanners, still trying to live up to Daddy’s legacy. Sad little cunt.

40 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I think a couple of his slaves have been playing up OCR (pregnant or something), so cut him a bit of slack till he whips them back into shape and ‘calms down’.

Coming from Liverpool, he must have fucked a few darker skinned ladies... I reckon DC is Mick from Brookside...

https://images.app.goo.gl/oDJg3wWFsbVaPvGF9

23 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Oh for twenty seconds in a phone booth with a gobby little cunt like you. Shut your fucking mouth.

20 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Such a talent for what would have been the lucrative field of psychology, yet here you are, still turning spanners, still trying to live up to Daddy’s legacy. Sad little cunt.

😂😂😂

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I'm waiting for them to start standing with hands on hips and gobbing on the floor, like Tony Adams used to. 

Equality seems to have been reinterpreted as mimicry. 20 years ago, WPCs were simply that, women police officers, they were still feminine, and behaved and dressed like women. Now, they all have short hair and walk around in combats with their sleeves rolled up calling everybody 'mate' in a slightly deeper voice than seems natural. 

Stupid fucking cunts. Jealous because they're weaker, slower, shit at fighting, can't throw or catch properly, and can't piss standing up without flooding the military grade boots that are too heavy for them to actually run in.

Equality is an illusion, Eric. Personally, I'd welcome it wholeheartedly, but the reality is that equality has now been corrupted to mean that any individual that might have been downtrodden in the past must be given a leg up, or priority, to make up for the sins of our ancestors. That's fundamentally wrong. You and I are now the downtrodden, but it's not because of anything I've done.

I've repressed no one, so I see no reason why I should be forced to suffer for the behaviour of my forebears. Tarquin and Millie Tant see things differently, but are only able to do so because their parents left them £2M+ semi-detached properties in the London suburbs. If they gave away their wealth, earned on the back of the inequality they protest, perhaps they'd gain a more realistic interpretation of equality based on having to compete to eat. 

I much prefer a Darwinian model, where worth is earned purely on the basis of merit, equal competition and value. 

I'm never going to watch men's synchronised swimming, but women's synchronised swimming has a certain value, and it's not because they can hold their breath longer. Not entirely dissimilarly women's football also has some value. 

Men's football is and always will be the elite. Women's football is currently a side note that the BBC would do well not to over promote or it will soon be added to a very long list of sports they can't afford to cover. 

I'm not going to dis the women's Euros as irrelevant. Women's football has a limited talent pool, for now, but England still did well to win. That said, the BBC punditry was vomit inducing, the officiating was beyond awful and the depth of talent and skill on display didn't merit the level of attention. 

The problem is not now, it's in the near future. In a few weeks or months we'll see demands for equal pay for female footballers. I hope the cunts in charge of football here don't cave in to that bollocks. The average attendance at this women's euros, a supposedly 'major' international tournament, despite ridiculously low ticket prices and an audience dominated by children, was about 18,000, which is akin to a mid-table league 1 match. 

It's a good win, but let's not get carried away because a squad consisting of 3 lightly tanned people, 9 lesbians, 6 slightly chubby birds and 5 straight white women won a contest that maybe only a few teams stood a chance of winning in the first place. 

I can't agree with @Neil entirely, but the attention this tournament got was not earned on merit, and that does make it a bucket of cunts. 

• Like 6

12 hours ago, Goober said:

Equality is an illusion, Eric. Personally, I'd welcome it wholeheartedly, but the reality is that equality has now been corrupted to mean that any individual that might have been downtrodden in the past must be given a leg up, or priority, to make up for the sins of our ancestors. That's fundamentally wrong. You and I are now the downtrodden, but it's not because of anything I've done.

I've repressed no one, so I see no reason why I should be forced to suffer for the behaviour of my forebears. Tarquin and Millie Tant see things differently, but are only able to do so because their parents left them £2M+ semi-detached properties in the London suburbs. If they gave away their wealth, earned on the back of the inequality they protest, perhaps they'd gain a more realistic interpretation of equality based on having to compete to eat. 

I much prefer a Darwinian model, where worth is earned purely on the basis of merit, equal competition and value. 

I'm never going to watch men's synchronised swimming, but women's synchronised swimming has a certain value, and it's not because they can hold their breath longer. Not entirely dissimilarly women's football also has some value. 

Men's football is and always will be the elite. Women's football is currently a side note that the BBC would do well not to over promote or it will soon be added to a very long list of sports they can't afford to cover. 

I'm not going to dis the women's Euros as irrelevant. Women's football has a limited talent pool, for now, but England still did well to win. That said, the BBC punditry was vomit inducing, the officiating was beyond awful and the depth of talent and skill on display didn't merit the level of attention. 

The problem is not now, it's in the near future. In a few weeks or months we'll see demands for equal pay for female footballers. I hope the cunts in charge of football here don't cave in to that bollocks. The average attendance at this women's euros, a supposedly 'major' international tournament, despite ridiculously low ticket prices and an audience dominated by children, was about 18,000, which is akin to a mid-table league 1 match. 

It's a good win, but let's not get carried away because a squad consisting of 3 lightly tanned people, 9 lesbians, 6 slightly chubby birds and 5 straight white women won a contest that maybe only a few teams stood a chance of winning in the first place. 

I can't agree with @Neil entirely, but the attention this tournament got was not earned on merit, and that does make it a bucket of cunts. 

A perfect summation of this 'forced equality' lunacy.

25 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Don't complain. It's better than anything else he's churned out from his Intellikeys keyboard

19 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

If you're lost for words I've got a couple for you Well, there's actually six.

Fuck off, you boring fucking twat

Getting stuck into the Tesco budget cider early today aren’t you? Must be gyro day!

14 hours ago, Goober said:

Now they are talking about giving them Damehoods (whatever it's called) which I think is absurd.

4 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Now they are talking about giving them Damehoods (whatever it's called) which I think is absurd.

I can only assume going by the press coverage that they've won a game of football, solved the Middle East problem, and cured fucking cancer. They're heroes, fucking heroes.

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

I can only assume going by the press coverage that they've won a game of football, solved the Middle East problem, and cured fucking cancer. They're heroes, fucking heroes.

Yes.

I would cry for weeks if my legs were as big as theirs.

Love ProfB xxx

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

Yes.

I would cry for weeks if my legs were as big as theirs.

Love ProfB xxx

What a wonderful win yesterday. I am absolutely delighted, and still buzzing. This is right up there with all of the best-ever sporting successes I've experienced in my lifetime, chiefly England's 2003 Rugby World Cup win over the Aussies and Mansell's 1992 F1 title at the Hungaroring. The victory against Germany at Wembley is all the more meaningful after years of suffering defeat at later stages of big tournaments when our men's team had the players to challenge Germany, Italy and Brazil. 

Finally, we have a manager who knows how to use her players to devastating effect. Bring on the world cup... I'd love to see the Lionesses cunt the dominant Yanks.