CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Womens football.

scotty

19 minutes ago, Neil said:

I played half decent standard back in the day and I honestly believe that if I rounded up some of the better players now even all about 60 we would wipe the fucking floor with them, they may be fitter but if they can't get the ball what can they do? Fucking shower of shit.

You'd have a stroke the moment you saw one of them actually running towards you intentionally. Probably in more ways than one.

11 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I'd love it if a boys under 17 team call them out. It happened to the USA team after they won the world cup. The wimmin got hammered I believe 

They lost 5-2 to an under15 boys team from Dallas in 2017, at the height of Rhapino’s demands for equal pay because in her view they were ‘as good, if not better’ than the US mens team. She’s been a lot quieter on the subject since then. Their subsequent piss poor performance (as odds on favourites) at the Womens World Cup didn’t help either. At least the England women haven’t yet been totally politicised by the woke agenda, but I’m sure that’s not far around the corner.

17 minutes ago, King Billy said:

They lost 5-2 to an under15 boys team from Dallas in 2017, at the height of Rhapino’s demands for equal pay because in her view they were ‘as good, if not better’ than the US mens team. She’s been a lot quieter on the subject since then. Their subsequent piss poor performance (as odds on favourites) at the Womens World Cup didn’t help either. At least the England women haven’t yet been totally politicised by the woke agenda, but I’m sure that’s not far around the corner.

Just did some googling and it's been a few times women's national teams have been turned over by kiddies. The Aussie team when they were rank 5th got hammered 7-0 by an under 15s team. Apparently few of these teams have 13 year olds as well. Some cunt at the graudian claimed that the wimmin weren't really trying. Bollocks. 

6 minutes ago, King Billy said:

That Bruce Grobbelaar was an absolute master of disguise.

KB I'm a bit concerned about the potential female hooligan culture that could develop, or God forbid is already happening. 

Imagine @Cunty BigBollox minding his own business, wandering down the local Coop to buy his vodka on a Saturday afternoon... Only to get beaten up by couple of lesbian fans, chanting hooligan songs as they lay waste to the drunken cunt. This could actually happen. 

39 minutes ago, Neil said:

I played half decent standard back in the day and I honestly believe that if I rounded up some of the better players now even all about 60 we would wipe the fucking floor with them, they may be fitter but if they can't get the ball what can they do? Fucking shower of shit.

Harry's Heroes proved this point in reality. 'Droopy Redknapp' rounded up a squad of England has beens and organised a warm up game against a premier league women's team, Palace I think. They were all in their 40s-50s but ran rings around them. Le Tissier and Merson both scored after 30 years of retirement between them. A creaky David Seaman proved adequate against the girly strikers, and Robbie Fowler would make Stirling and Rashford look cunts if you put him in the England squad at 45 years of age.

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Serious question Cuntybaws, do you reckon the Lionesses could beat the men's  Scottish national team? After a long drawn out bore draw and extra time, I reckon the Scots would win on penalties. Lol

You're just being ridiculous now. Scotland couldn't score in a barrel full of fannies.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Wolfie said:

I'm being thoroughly genuine Baws. Having sat in a cloud of Neil-like Neanderthal philistinism for decades, I had never envisaged watching even one game of the women's Euros – but I got hooked right from the Austria match. This tournament has had two vital ingredients of any sport: excitement & unpredictability. Add to this it was full of hot young women running around, with some of the finest bottoms on display, and it's been a hugely enjoyable experience from my perspective.

Fuck the lot of you, you bunch of uncivilized knuckle-dragging gorillas. Club together and buy a time machine, and fuck off back to the 1960s.

"Fuck the lot of you, you uncivilized knuckle-dragging gorillas. Club together and buy a time machine, and fuck off back to the 1960s."

Count me in.

1 hour ago, Neil said:

I think that the women's teams should play straight after their  Premier League counterparts, see how many stay and watch.....then tell me they deserve equality. Average women's games attendances last season were 1900 whilst the mens game it was 39000. TV rights generated by the men's game was 10 billion, the ladies 8 million. All that is fine if as I've said they take what they generate. If we don't shut the cunts up immediately they'll start(too late!) getting ideas above their station. Please keep them off the punditry as well, it's hard enough listening to some of the men that are on there but add a screeching banshee that has the football knowledge of a 5 year old and it becomes fucking unbearable. FA, give them what they want and tell them that they can have their own TV channel and 24 hour coverage to expand their game. That way I can never subscribe to it and I don't have to suffer listening or watching them spasticate themselves on my screen. 

Fuck off

Neil you gargantuan, clueless fucking oaf. I believe this is the longest post I've ever elicited from you, and I can almost feel your sausage fingers hammering away in anger at your spunk-encrusted keyboard like chunky little oven chips, such is your obvious misogyny.

If you really want the women's game to fail, then you ought to hope it grows into something like the men's Premiership: corrupt to the core and full of foreign investment, in which the Glaziers or Russian oligarchs or Muslim sheikhs with dodgy political ties can quickly transform clubs like Chelsea or Man City (who never featured on the big stage until recently) by employing the world's best foreign players and managers to win trophies. With so much foreign influence, it's little wonder the England men's team has won fuck-all for almost six decades. So, if you really want women's football to fall flat on its arse, you'd better hope it grows in precisely the same way as the men's game.

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Imagine @Cunty BigBollox minding his own business, wandering down the local Coop to buy his vodka on a Saturday afternoon..

No no no. Drew gets his Universal Credit on Monday. By Saturday afternoon, vodka is just something he’s hallucinating about when he staggers down to the  local Coop to nick a few tins of Brasso, some ‘dab it off’ and a large tube of UHU to see him through the weekend. A gang of lezzer hooligans singing ‘get your cunt out for the girls’ would just merge in with all his other hallucinations tbf.

17 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Neil you gargantuan, clueless fucking oaf. I believe this is the longest post I've ever elicited from you, and I can almost feel your sausage fingers hammering away in anger at your spunk-encrusted keyboard like chunky little oven chips, such is your obvious misogyny.

If you really want the women's game to fail, then you ought to hope it grows into something like the men's Premiership: corrupt to the core and full of foreign investment, in which the Glaziers or Russian oligarchs or Muslim sheikhs with dodgy political ties can quickly transform clubs like Chelsea or Man City (who never featured on the big stage until recently) by employing the world's best foreign players and managers to win trophies. With so much foreign influence, it's little wonder the England men's team has won fuck-all for almost six decades. So, if you really want women's football to fall flat on its arse, you'd better hope it grows in precisely the same way as the men's game.

I never said I didn't hate the fucking mens game too. Summed up wonderfully yesterday by that uber cunt Ronaldo, started a friendly for Man U after saying he wants out despite signing a 2 year deal 12 months ago on 400k a fucking week, gets substituted at half-time and leaves the stadium before the final whistle. Spoilt egotistical cunt. Klopp whining on Saturday that the Charity Shield was not welcome as his players were 'tired'. 9 weeks off and a pre season tour undertaken purely for money and the cunt is moaning already. Added to the fucking shit that is VAR football really is going to the dogs. I fucking hate everything about the modern game and now it's being ruined further by the wimmin. They're all cunts and I hope the World Cup is a fucking disaster.

1 hour ago, Neil said:

I never said I didn't hate the fucking mens game too. Summed up wonderfully yesterday by that uber cunt Ronaldo, started a friendly for Man U after saying he wants out despite signing a 2 year deal 12 months ago on 400k a fucking week, gets substituted at half-time and leaves the stadium before the final whistle. Spoilt egotistical cunt. Klopp whining on Saturday that the Charity Shield was not welcome as his players were 'tired'. 9 weeks off and a pre season tour undertaken purely for money and the cunt is moaning already. Added to the fucking shit that is VAR football really is going to the dogs. I fucking hate everything about the modern game and now it's being ruined further by the wimmin. They're all cunts and I hope the World Cup is a fucking disaster.

Neil what was your preferred position in your playing days? Were you a skillful player, with flair like me or that useless cunt everyone wanted to be the goalie?

2 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Unnecessarily verbose, as ever and factually weak. It happens to be the ‘Premier League’ and what you refer to is a completely different sport that women also happen to be shit at. Do it again.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I know everything about her is wrong. Horse faced, irritating, Canadian etc', but she's just got that certain something. 

Would it dent your enthusiasm to learn that Ms Ryan, before marrying her childhood sweetheart, was apparently no stranger to some black pudding with her breakfast, Eric? 

Filthy, no doubt. But it’d be like throwing a chipolata up The Mall. 

1 hour ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Would it dent your enthusiasm to learn that Ms Ryan, before marrying her childhood sweetheart, was apparently no stranger to some black pudding with her breakfast, Eric? 

Filthy, no doubt. But it’d be like throwing a chipolata up The Mall. 

Stick an ice lolly up there. That'll tighten it up.

Would you turn down a ride in a Ferrari just because it used to belong to a crack dealer? 

• Like 1