CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who buy "Salad Cream"

Earl of Punkape

Salad cream is a great social indicator. It is used almost exclusively by the working classes, the inept and the pig ignorant. If you put this on your salad you represent utter cuntishness.

Developed in the 20's as a long lasting mayonnaise it smells revolting and tastes even worse. It's sales have declined but is stocked by the more downmarket grocers in mining areas and other sink estate areas.

Homemade mayonnaise, Aioli or Vinaigrette dressings are the preferred choices of the educated and the socially and culinarily aware.

Guest MikeD
11 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Salad cream is a great social indicator. It is used almost exclusively by the working classes, the inept and the pig ignorant. If you put this on your salad you represent utter cuntishness.

Developed in the 20's as a long lasting mayonnaise it smells revolting and tastes even worse. It's sales have declined but is stocked by the more downmarket grocers in mining areas and other sink estate areas.

Homemade mayonnaise, Aioli or Vinaigrette dressings are the preferred choices of the educated and the socially and culinarily aware.

So what do you use?

I bet you eat foie gras too,just to be able to say that you do,Its shit and so is caviar and quails eggs,the sort of person that sends their kids to uni just so they have something to boast about to their equally snobby shitcunt friends,pass another l'escargot 'ol bean

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Welcome back Walter! Been away "golfing" I expect.

4 minutes ago, neil298 said:

I bet you eat foie gras too,just to be able to say that you do,Its shit and so is caviar and quails eggs,the sort of person that sends their kids to uni just so they have something to boast about to their equally snobby shitcunt friends,pass another l'escargot 'ol bean

Sorry Neil but foie gras is the bollocks, I mean liver.

25 minutes ago, neil298 said:

You should try plovers eggs..........delicieux

34 minutes ago, nocti said:

A nom that could've been a few paragraphs, nay, an entire life shorter.

Whilst your pointless life continues though Spunkers, what's your opinion on other countries versions of mustard?

German ok but bland.

Various French ok.

American......disgusting.

English the best.

56 minutes ago, neil298 said:

I bet you eat foie gras, too

I never touch the stuff. Out of a population of 33 million geese in France, it has been statistically proven that 96% of them have had their arses abused by our resident froggy, and subsequently their livers have then filtered and processed Withers' disgustingly toxic semen in disgustingly large quantities.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Frank said:

A well considered, nicely balanced condiment nom. What are your thoughts on kokeretsi, fuckwit?

Kebab and chips

35 minutes ago, Punkape said:

About the same as a mediocre bouiabaisse.....

You should have paid more attention to that Speak and Spell.

4 hours ago, Punkape said:

Seriously?

Well played everyone on the "just ignore this shit" front, that's some commendable laissez faire there. Not. 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
17 hours ago, Frank said:

A well considered, nicely balanced condiment nom. What are your thoughts on kokeretsi, fuckwit?

It sounds foreign ergo, i fucking dislike it.

Guest Bill Stickers
17 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

It sounds foreign ergo, i fucking dislike it.

Poor man's manky.

Get your own act or fuck off you disgusting little mungalow. 

Guest Snatch
22 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Poor man's manky.

Get your own act or fuck off you disgusting little mungalow. 

Hypocritical cunt. Your getting more like Frank every day.

Guest Bill Stickers
8 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Hypocritical cunt. Your getting more like Frank every day.

So you keep saying. By becoming such a repetitious, boring idiot you're becoming more and more like a dementia addled pensioner every day.