CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

War!.. Frank's Bank Holiday Press-Up Challenge

Frank

I had the cunt last Saturday and by saturday night I was shaking like a shitting dog,spewed my fucking guts up at midnight and generally slept like a cunt.Ok Sunday but have felt like shit more than once this past week.I honestly wish I'd never had the cunt and feel fucked off that I was emotionally blackmailed into having it.Utter fucking bollocks of a virus and I'm really gutted I fell for their lies.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Neil said:

I had the cunt last Saturday and by saturday night I was shaking like a shitting dog,spewed my fucking guts up at midnight and generally slept like a cunt.Ok Sunday but have felt like shit more than once this past week.I honestly wish I'd never had the cunt and feel fucked off that I was emotionally blackmailed into having it.Utter fucking bollocks of a virus and I'm really gutted I fell for their lies.

Whilst I feel some slight empathy for your current difficulties Neil, it gives me great hope that Bozo Johnson might be having a vastly worse time following his much publicised participation in the New World Order experiment. 

Get well soon.

15 minutes ago, Neil said:

If you spewed up over your mattress in the back of the Rascal then at least it would hide some of the suspicious stains, every cloud.

14 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Reading about the amount of posters that have had the vaccine this past week gives us an idea that you're over 50 yrs old, either that or there are underlying health conditions. For one or two of you, I hope they're life shortening. Fuck off.

High levels of alcoholic intoxication coupled with low levels of mental capacity impede the efficacy of the vaccine. 

3 hours ago, Neil said:

You wait till next year when you start growing tits, your voice gets higher and you start having a liking for women's football! 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I had the the Oxford AZ one and they might as well tickled me with a feather. No fucking effect whatsoever, like drinking 5 litres of Kaliber.

You fucking lightweight.

Now, I certainly believe that you were one of the fortunate ones who suffered no side effects, but I'm gonna put that down to the amount meths coursing through your arteries. 

I'm gonna call bollocks on you "drinking 5 litres of Kaliber". Unless in an early morning drunken stupor you mistook the bottles for bargain cider. 

10 hours ago, Neil said:

I've had exactly the same symptoms, Neil, after being told that I might feel a bit shit for 72 hours. It took 5 fucking day's of feeling as weak as a kitten, severe joint pain, headaches, a dead arm, and shivering. 

The cunts caught me off guard during a  phone call when I'd been swerving the reminders for a couple of weeks. Unfortunately, it's looking like we are all gonna have to be vaccinated in order to take holidays ect, and Astra Zenica are making a fucking fortune out of this. 

I should have just gone with my gut feeling and fucked it off. 

2 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

I've had exactly the same symptoms, Neil, after being told that I might feel a bit shit for 72 hours. It took 5 fucking day's of feeling as weak as a kitten, severe joint pain, headaches, a dead arm, and shivering. 

The cunts caught me off guard during a  phone call when I'd been swerving the reminders for a couple of weeks. Unfortunately, it's looking like we are all gonna have to be vaccinated in order to take holidays ect, and Astra Zenica are making a fucking fortune out of this. 

Poof.

On 19/03/2021 at 20:38, Decimus said:

Frank, you're like the star striker of a 1980s school football team who turns up thirty years later to a reunion still blowing his own rusty trumpet. 

Nobody gives a fuck about the bicycle kick goal you scored against Greenwich St Martin's College B team in a reserve match in 1986. Similarly, nobody cares about some stupid fucking video you posted on here nearly five years ago.

Get fucked.

If we ever get the chance to meet around a piano, this is how I imagine it would be, Burt...

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

I had it & was as rough as fuck for about 30 hours, worse than when I had the virus. Still, could’ve been worse, Eric died after his.

12 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

You wait till next year when you start growing tits, your voice gets higher and you start having a liking for women's football! 

Grow tits you say?..at least I won't have to go out as much.

1 hour ago, Frank said:

If we ever get the chance to meet around a piano, this is how I imagine it would be, Burt...

I imagine you would try and make him sing, not with a piano, but your organ, you filthy homo. And tell me, why is it everytime I think of one of your shitty videos it reminds me of an L S Lowry painting?

19 hours ago, Neil said:

🎻