CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Eh?

ratcum

46 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

Lend lease does not bear out your first statement... we did not finish paying it til 2006.

Fifty obsolete destroyers and the end of a war brought on by a big fucking bomb to take out a load of bamboo framed, paper windowed houses.

The modern day equivalent would be buying every rusty, dodgy MOT, bare tyre shit heap off a questionable used car dealer's lot on finance under the agreement that he'll also kick the shit out of the schizophrenic midget who keeps waking you up at five in the morning by trying to shag your letterbox.

1 hour ago, Eddie said:

Change the record you soppy old fart, reading this shit is like watching jaws 6 for the tenth time, update man, we have a world pandemic out there, at least say your Covid has caught cancer, oh and fuck off. 

He's the Delboy of The Corner.  Constantly chucking himself through conveniently placed gaps, desperately praying that some cunt will still be laughing after the 462nd time.

What a redundant, UKTV Gold cunt.

1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

Fifty obsolete destroyers and the end of a war brought on by a big fucking bomb to take out a load of bamboo framed, paper windowed houses.

The modern day equivalent would be buying every rusty, dodgy MOT, bare tyre shit heap off a questionable used car dealer's lot on finance under the agreement that he'll also kick the shit out of the schizophrenic midget who keeps waking you up at five in the morning by trying to shag your letterbox.

Winston handed them an airbase in Bermuda as part payment on those prehistoric dreadnoughts. Fighting for the free world my arse. Fuck all free about the Yanks contribution. It was about finishing off the Empire and cash. Cunts.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Stop taking the odd length up the Gary Glitter, or get some stool softeners. I'm sure if you contacted the Judge he could hook you up given the amount of time he sits in watching 'The Bill' reliving his glory days. Failing that you could ask Drew as I'd imagine his alcohol induced dehydration causes turds drier than an Arabs sandal... 

Thank you, Major.. good honest advice rewarded with a Netflix recommendation... Pretend it’s a City. You’ll love it. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Winston handed them an airbase in Bermuda as part payment on those prehistoric dreadnoughts. Fighting for the free world my arse. Fuck all free about the Yanks contribution. It was about finishing off the Empire and cash. Cunts.

You could say those Flight 19 cunts got a healthy dose of karma.

4 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

You could say those Flight 19 cunts got a healthy dose of karma.

Reminded me of a question in the Viz Xmas Book.

What was Amelia Earhart attempting to do when she disappeared in 1937?
(a) Circumnavigate the globe by aeroplane

(b) Cross Antarctica on foot

(c).....

13 minutes ago, Decimus said:

He's the Delboy of The Corner.  Constantly chucking himself through conveniently placed gaps, desperately praying that some cunt will still be laughing after the 462nd time.

What a redundant, UKTV Gold cunt.

I think that might be all from Jacko. 

1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

Fuck knows, DC. The fact that I have no fucking idea about Viz despite living about three Metro stops away from where the creators came from is one of @Eric Cuntman's biggest disappointments with me as a Geordie.

(C) Light her own fart.

Ya diven’t knaa what ya missin Bonny-lad.

32 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

(C) Light her own fart.

Ya diven’t knaa what ya missin Bonny-lad.

I'm not sure he knows that you are the Brown Bottle. 

In other ways he's a stereotypical Geordie though. Handy with a half-brick and has a pathological hatred of Mackems. Ask him about the duck pond in Sunderland...

The Bottom Inspectors giving evidence in court

’I noticed clearly that the defendant’s over-firm stool had brought down a rectal pile.’

The adverts for shit stuff, The Clagnut Remover, The Inconti-Cart (a bog on a scooter) and the Elvis Presley/Battle of Britain memorial plate nearly killed me. A china wall plate with a picture of a Spitfire on it with sideburns that played Love Me Tender on the hour.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I'm not sure he knows that you are the Brown Bottle. 

In other ways he's a stereotypical Geordie though. Handy with a half-brick and has a pathological hatred of Mackems. Ask him about the duck pond in Sunderland...

I used to live up there. More C’s a Mackem & the hatred is obscene frankly. Geordies are fuckin tapped though, a few years ago they lost the derby then proceeded to smash their own city up & punch horses.

On 17/01/2021 at 16:46, ChildeHarold said:

Yeah, the twenty million Russian dead had nothing to do with it dick head? Even a baby knows this country's armed forces won NOTHING in the Second World War acting on its own. The holding off of German airpower in the Battle of Britain was the nearest it came to it, but it wasn't a military victory in any strict sense of the word. The Luftwaffe merely decided to give it a rest until later. The later never came because Russia DEFEATED the Germans by the time of Kursk and America entered the European theatre of war via Italy with the British relegated to second. Interestingly half of the Anerican campaign in Italy was devoted to hunting down communist partisans and often assisting German nazis and Italian fascist along with Croation fascists to get to the USA. 

I real terms the Hitler and the Nazis were the fatal flaw without whom the Germans would never have gone to war.The Germans were doomed to lose from the start, the attacked almost every country around them, they learned very quickly that the invasion of the UK was simply not practical. In the case of Russia much nonsense has been written, they were up against both the Russians and the weather, they were up against an enemy that could keep falling back regardless until the Germans overreached and exhausted themselves. Hitler himself went into hiding quite early on and his health declined rapidly and would in any event likely he would have been dead or totally incapacitated by by the late 1940s regardless and his armed forces were becoming overreached and war weary and his own decisions were inept. Even without the Americans we would still have won on our terms perhaps by around 1948 or 1948.

5 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I love the little 'one off' cartoon strips... Mrs Mad Bastard, and Rude Kid.

I think my all time favourite would be 'The Drunken Bakers'.

@southerncunt will know exactly why.

I always thought The Modern Parents was ahead of its time in perfectly capturing today's woke culture.

• Like 2