CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Keith lemon

Guest Roger cuntwing

Guest judgetwi
13 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Really?

Did you meet him in prison and share a cosy cell?

Oh dear, Marje isn’t going to like that kind of talk. I tried to help you out PPB but I wash my hands of it now. Don’t say I didn’t warn you.

By the way, I ain’t ever done no chokey for no one! 

Where’s my jellied eels?

17 hours ago, judgetwi said:

I’d be careful if I were you Pretend Posh Boy. How many golf clubs can there be in Cheshire? Underestimate Marjorie at your peril...... he has some well ard Millwall mates you know? That’s why i’m always licking his arse. I don’t fuck about with ard bastards like Marje. Too fucking risky mate!

I'm ordering the tickets for Millwall, Jewdy, and I need to know if you're bringing a career? I've also taken the liberty of purchasing you a Stone Island shawl, it'll keep you warm when you're in the wheelchair, and obviously hide the colostomy bag.

No need to thank me mate!

Edited by Major Cunt
Original post had disappeared...I suspect chairman Roops.

Guest judgetwi
2 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

I'm ordering the tickets for Millwall, Jewdy, and I need to know if you're bringing a career? I've also taken the liberty of purchasing you a Stone Island shawl, it'll keep you warm when you're in the wheelchair, and obviously hide the colostomy bag.

No need to thank me mate!

They sold out last Wednesday knoblover so good luck with that.

1 hour ago, judgetwi said:

They sold out last Wednesday knoblover so good luck with that.

Obviously at the Valley you humourless cunt. I wouldn't take you up Millwall they don't like ex-coppers up there. Know what I mean...

Why don't you stick to scouring eBay for Dan Marino's used jock strap.

Guest judgetwi
48 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Obviously at the Valley you humourless cunt. I wouldn't take you up Millwall they don't like ex-coppers up there. Know what I mean...

So you’ve ordered tickets for a game more than 6 months away? What you gonna do Marje?......print  them and distribute them yourself?  Not strictly legal Marjorie.

Oh, you should ask the Yank who Dan Marino is as you obviously haven’t got a fucking clue.

You’re not very bright are you Marje?😁

34 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

So you’ve ordered tickets for a game more than 6 months away? What you gonna do Marje?......print  them and distribute them yourself?  Not strictly legal Marjorie.

Oh, you should ask the Yank who Dan Marino is as you obviously haven’t got a fucking clue.

Most of us don't have a clue about American football, because we are English and heterosexual. 

The only knowledge we have was gleaned from watching 'Ace Ventura, Pet Detective'.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The only knowledge we have was gleaned from watching 'Ace Ventura, Pet Detective'.

The only case he didn’t solve was the 6 hamsters that disappeared up Punkers arse. There was so much rubbish up there it looked like an episode of ‘Hoarders’

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

Millwall....thugs,peasants and rule 43 when they’re in prison.....

lol.

On 21/10/2019 at 18:13, judgetwi said:

Are you mentally ill or just fucking thick, Jewdy, seriously? Do you honestly think I'd spend my hard earned on a ticket for you. This is Cunts Corner you mackerel not fucking Cuntbook, not that I use it, I'm not that much of a cunt....

I'm also well aware of who Dan fucking Marino is. I don't know any other NFL players as I'm not a turd burglar or remotely interested...

Not to mention how purchasing tickets for a Charlton match works...

Get a fucking grip mate!

Guest judgetwi
2 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

I'm also well aware of who Dan fucking Marino is. I don't know any other NFL players as I'm not a turd burglar or remotely interested...

So you’ve never heard of Ben GAY, former running back for the Cleveland BROWNS? ( seriously I didn’t make that shit up) 

Don’t ask me to explain what a running back is. Suffice to say it’s not when a poof pulls out of your arse and shoots up your back.

😁 I just thought that would amuse your schoolboy mind Marje. 😀

No need to thank me.

37 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

So you’ve never heard of Ben GAY, former running back for the Cleveland BROWNS? ( seriously I didn’t make that shit up) 

Don’t ask me to explain what a running back is. Suffice to say it’s not when a poof pulls out of your arse and shoots up your back.

😁 I just thought that would amuse your schoolboy mind Marje. 😀

No need to thank me.

You’re thinking of a Tight End, Judy. So no change there.

• 1 year later...

I know this is an ancient nom, but I've just seen this fuckhead on a commercial and just wanted to resurrect it to vent my ire.

I cannot get across how much I hate this cunt. He's about as funny as being told you have endstage pancreatic cancer. He has a wrist bandage that was a gag that Spike Milligan had half a century ago, he wears hats that the diddy men were wearing back in the 70s and he has a voice that is like listening to nails scratching a blackboard. My cousin fucking loves him and can't believe I'd like to set about him with half a pool cue. Mind you, she thinks Ant and Dec are cutting edge entertainment. 

Max Bygraves was a cunt. 

44 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I know this is an ancient nom, but I've just seen this fuckhead on a commercial and just wanted to resurrect it to vent my ire.

I cannot get across how much I hate this cunt. He's about as funny as being told you have endstage pancreatic cancer. He has a wrist bandage that was a gag that Spike Milligan had half a century ago, he wears hats that the diddy men were wearing back in the 70s and he has a voice that is like listening to nails scratching a blackboard. My cousin fucking loves him and can't believe I'd like to set about him with half a pool cue. Mind you, she thinks Ant and Dec are cutting edge entertainment. 

Max Bygraves was a cunt. 

Do you like tulips?

42 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Max Bygraves was a cunt. 

I don’t like the fucker either...Max Bygraves was a serial shagger apparently...fathered a number of children “here and there”