CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

WOT, no Brexit plan!!

Witheredscrote

36 minutes ago, Decimus said:

247655947_1004119780155595_1507403665258

Couldn’t have happened to a bigger fucking prick than him. Shame the poor girl who got blown away wasn’t black though. It would have been a hoot to see the Twitter mob turning in one of their own and ripping the flesh off his skeleton.  His wife has been complicit in the ‘cancelling’  of  numerous celebs for saying something ‘wrong’ or simply agreeing with someone the left hated  for a long time now. She projected herself on Twitter as a proud Latino woman, from humble origins, standing up for the oppressed victims of the  racist USA. 
She’s been very quiet though, since last year it came out that she was really the daughter of a very wealthy, totally white couple from New England, both leftie academics, I think her dad is a professor. 
The most terrifying aspect of the story imo being that her family were complicit in her fraudulent identity for years, for purely fucked up left wing, identity politics reasons. The MSM didn’t think it was a story worth covering though. There’s a surprise.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, King Billy said:

She’s been very quiet though, since last year it came out that she was really the daughter of a very wealthy, totally white couple from New England, both leftie academics, I think her dad is a professor. 

She's "accidentally" been calling herself Hilaria for years, despite being christened Hillary Hayward-Thomas.

Her parents look like the fucking Pewterschmidts from Family Guy.

hilaria-baldwin-parents.jpg?quality=80&strip=all&w=1200

• 5 months later...
13 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Boris Johnson's hopes of post-Brexit US-UK trade agreement dashed - 'Biden not interested'

BORIS JOHNSON has little hope of striking a post-Brexit trade deal with Joe Biden, an expert has suggested.

By JON KING
10:01, Sat, Apr 2, 2022 | UPDATED: 14:04, Sat, Apr 2, 2022
@PANZER MURPHY  It's going well.

SORTED

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1590625/military-news-sas-sbs-xm556-machine-gun-british-army-russia-ukraine-ben-wallace

SAS given deadliest machine gun ever made capable of firing up to 8,000 rounds a minute

1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

Boris Johnson's hopes of post-Brexit US-UK trade agreement dashed - 'Biden not interested'

BORIS JOHNSON has little hope of striking a post-Brexit trade deal with Joe Biden, an expert has suggested.

By JON KING

Laffin.... 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

2 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

By JON KING

Fuck that senile old cunt, I doubt he could strike a match let alone a trade deal.

By the end of the year Mighty Joe Young will be president, and God knows what her attitude towards us will be. No doubt she will demand reperations for the slave trade whilst wiping her massive red arse on Churchill's marble bust.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Fuck that senile old cunt, I doubt he could strike a match let alone a trade deal.

By the end of the year Mighty Joe Young will be president, and God knows what her attitude towards us will be. No doubt she will demand reperations for the slave trade whilst wiping her massive red arse on Churchill's marble bust.

I can't wait to see next winters news headlines.  'Starving Norfolk Council Employee Eats Own Kids'

lol. Fuck off.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

He probably told her she did well for a picaninny with a lovely watermelon smile and all....lol

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

3 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

I can't wait to see next winters news headlines.  'Starving Norfolk Council Employee Eats Own Kids'

lol. Fuck off.

This coming from a member of a race that would quite literally eat shit if it was drenched in oil and garlic.

I wouldn't worry about us, Withers, come next winter when the Ivans tanks roll into ultra gay Paris totally unopposed, you'll be on Calais beach with all the other immos trying to get to Blighty.

Lololol.

55 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

...and of course, they go on to adulthood, and eat the melon with their legs apart.  This keeps the flies away whilst eating.

Obviously reported, and hygiene digs from a Frenchman, a fucking FRENCHMAN!!!!

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

By JON KING

10 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Laffin.... 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Which educated readership wouldn't wish to gather topical facts from the UK's leading financial experts, the Express?

Another worthy demonstration of your ability to gather respected news, @Witheredscrote. L'idiot.  

‘The Great Reset’. Naaah. That’s just a ridiculous conspiracy theory spread by those stupid ‘tinfoil hatters’ like King Billy.

Hang on. What’s that you say…..Food prices to rise by 20 to 50% next Monday, says German Retail Association today. 🤭

• Like 1

8 hours ago, King Billy said:

‘The Great Reset’. Naaah. That’s just a ridiculous conspiracy theory spread by those stupid ‘tinfoil hatters’ like King Billy.

Hang on. What’s that you say…..Food prices to rise by 20 to 50% next Monday, says German Retail Association today. 🤭

Indeed it would be as food price increases of this magnitude would be contrary to the aims of 'The Great Reset'. You clearly do not have a sodding clue what you're talking about.

10 hours ago, King Billy said:

Ordinary living costs are going through the roof and Krauts are experiencing it fully shell-shocked. I wonder how many connect the dots between their closing down of coal and nuclear power plants, switching to “green” wood pellets shipped by diesel, and gas/oil taps currency manipulation. Most don’t have a clue. 
The Russian/Ukrainian war will hang them to dry.

18 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

Ordinary living costs are going through the roof and Krauts are experiencing it fully shell-shocked. I wonder how many connect the dots between their closing down of coal and nuclear power plants, switching to “green” wood pellets shipped by diesel, and gas/oil taps currency manipulation. Most don’t have a clue. 
The Russian/Ukrainian war will hang them to dry.

Potentially we can actually get to beyond net zero which potentially could allow us build a few highly efficient coal fired power stations and remain net zero .. the problem though is that the climate activists would block it. Just look at the squealing about that proposed coal mine in Cumbria.

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Indeed it would be as food price increases of this magnitude would be contrary to the aims of 'The Great Reset'. You clearly do not have a sodding clue what you're talking about.

Food poverty in the UK is mostly a myth proven by the wasted food that is dumped even by the poorest. For the lazy Iceland still has some £1 ready meals that are really to much for one person.

I can’t wait to be told by the legendary wits here to mind my own business, go shag a koala etc, but if any of you Brexperts in talking utter shite would be good enough to translate, I’d be interested in what the haunted pencil is really saying in this clip. It might be the distance, but it seems to me the duplicitous prick is trying the whole “if the President did it, it’s not illegal” defence which worked so spectacularly well for Nixon. 

Where’s the back of the traffic jam to Dover these days? Carlisle?

You have been, and continue to be, taken for fools.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I can’t wait to be told by the legendary wits here to mind my own business, go shag a koala etc, but if any of you Brexperts in talking utter shite would be good enough to translate, I’d be interested in what the haunted pencil is really saying in this clip. It might be the distance, but it seems to me the duplicitous prick is trying the whole “if the President did it, it’s not illegal” defence which worked so spectacularly well for Nixon. 

Where’s the back of the traffic jam to Dover these days? Carlisle?

You have been, and continue to be, taken for fools.

This is a very convoluted way to get permission to shag a koala. Our permission won't make the chlamydia go away. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

This is a very convoluted way to get permission to shag a koala. Our permission won't make the chlamydia go away. 

I understand the only population with a higher chlamydia-positive rate than Australia’s most famous eucalyptus munchers is to be found in the Bigg Market of a Friday night. 

• Like 2

When LCS posts about the old country I picture this track from Aussie band Little Heroes playing in the background.

It’s a low bar, of course, but the late seventies / early eighties were as close as Australian music ever got to a golden age. Men At Work, Cold Chisel, Icehouse, Mental As Anything, and Midnight Oil to name but a few. Thankfully, many of them are dead now.

• Like 2

Silly me😵‍. I’m sorry Professor Big Brain.
So the rocketing inflation which is a direct result of the insane reaction by western governments to the fake pandemic, handing out money which they didn’t have to everyone, repeatedly shutting down their economies and removing the basic rights of billions of people with the stroke of a pen was all just a Bobby Ewing style dream?

When I was in Budapest a couple of weeks ago the contrast between there and London was staggering to me. Petrol is £1 a litre in the city centre, so probably a bit cheaper even in rural areas. I can post a picture if you like. My hotel which was very luxurious cost 45€ a night, and a decent meal with a glass of wine in a decent restaurant about a tenner. 
I put this down to Victor Orban their ‘populist’ PM who just this week got re-elected, and is despised by the EU and the rest of the woke globalist elite, because he puts his country and its people first and refuses to take the knee to them and suck their filthy cocks.

The Great Reset. ‘You will own nothing and you will be happy’

Klaus Schwab.

Fuck off.