CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

WOT, no Brexit plan!!

Witheredscrote

17 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

What did I just tell you?

Jeez, how stupid are you?...no need to reply, your reputation in not having a sodding clue about anything precedes you. Actually, on second thoughts, I take that back as you know how to beat a drum though whether you could walk at the same time is open to question.

@Mrs Roops what's going on? You seem to be getting more and more frustrated with @King Billy with each message. I've always noticed you seem very cool (cold even) when responding to members however it seems you are near boiling point. Have you ever had a public meltdown on the corner before?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

@Mrs Roops what's going on? You seem to be getting more and more frustrated with @King Billy with each message. I've always noticed you seem very cool (cold even) when responding to members however it seems you are near boiling point. Have you ever had a public meltdown on the corner before?

the truly professional drug dealers never partake of their own product OCR. Roops is an amateur.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

your reputation in not having a sodding clue about anything precedes you.

Well I worked out that you were a ‘last word, I’m always right, on the spectrum, sexually frustrated, menopausal saddo’ pretty quick though. I know it’s not much but it’s a start. Out of curiosity, what do you think your reputation on here is?

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Quit the frothing and embrace the froideur.

14 hours ago, King Billy said:

Well I worked out that you were a ‘last word, I’m always right, on the spectrum, sexually frustrated, menopausal saddo’ pretty quick though. I know it’s not much but it’s a start. Out of curiosity, what do you think your reputation on here is?

On the contrary, you're the site's most notorious last word merchant yet you solicit a last word from me? Utterly, utterly clueless...

4 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Correct 🤣

Dangerous play, Billy. If she's feeling petty she could technically have you for quote editing.

Hopefully my bringing attention to the potential strategy is enough to keep you out of the cooler, but I wouldn't count on it. It never stopped the Russians.

1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

Dangerous play, Billy. If she's feeling petty she could technically have you for quote editing.

Hopefully my bringing attention to the potential strategy is enough to keep you out of the cooler, but I wouldn't count on it. It never stopped the Russians.

I simply reposted part of my previous post and also her last post, which I assumed was her answer to the only question I’d asked her. I think the rule outlaws ‘post altering’ and not ‘editing’. Almost all requotes are not a previous  post in its entirety. I’m sure her renowned integrity and fairness will hold up RK. She knows I’m in love with her and think she’s wonderful really.

• Like 1

Just now, King Billy said:

I simply reposted part of my previous post and also her last post, which I assumed was her answer to the only question I’d asked her. I think the rule outlaws ‘post altering’ and not ‘editing’. Almost all requotes are not a previous  post in its entirety. I’m sure her renowned integrity and fairness will hold up RK. She knows I’m in love with her and think she’s wonderful really.

Three words: Special Moderating Operation.

10 hours ago, King Billy said:

She’ll only leave you alone if you hand back her hymen-key fob, Billy.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, King Billy said:

Indeed, you altered the context of the quote. If you kept your gob shut you instead of being a smart arse you would've got away just with just a warning.

5 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Indeed, you altered the context of the quote. If you kept your gob shut you instead of being a smart arse you would've got away just with just a warning.

The staggering hypocrisy of this jibe is not lost on most of the members. If that’s the criteria for a ban then we won’t be hearing much from you in the coming months. Cuntess.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

The staggering hypocrisy of this jibe is not lost on most of the members. If that’s the criteria for a ban then we won’t be hearing much from you in the coming months. Cuntess.

You need to ramp down the histrionics, your pash will be back on Monday.

26 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

You're on the rag. The earlier than usual post, the short temper and uncharacteristically bad sentence structure give it away clearly.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Not an organised one. More of an accidental penetration mass event.

17 minutes ago, Dead Penelope said:

You, Billy and Dixie .. is this a gangbang?

I wouldn’t even finger it and you know how much I’m fond of my dilating digit-delights.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I wouldn’t even finger it and you know how much I’m fond of my dilating digit-delights.

You might have noticed the general consensus is that you are no longer welcome here. Fuck off quickly before I turn on you, eh?.. etc. 

Idiot. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Frank said:

You might have noticed the general consensus is that you are no longer welcome here. Fuck off quickly before I turn on you, eh?.. etc. 

Idiot. 

Being a handsy, day-sleeping, greasy faggot type of spic wanker, could you give me your honest opinion on Mexican food?

As you are a well travelled sex tourist, I don't have to tell you that I'm not referring to the Old El Paso, Wetherspoons chilli con carne sort of Tex-Mex shit that Neil gulps through a straw. I'm talking about real Guadalajara back street nosh, minus the sombrero.

Personally I think it resembles, and is just about as appetising, as a toddler's shit filled nappy. No doubt being the pretentious cunt that you are, you will have found a use for tomatillos that doesn't involve shoving them up your arse.

• Like 2

On 05/04/2022 at 13:55, Cuntybaws said:

When LCS posts about the old country I picture this track from Aussie band Little Heroes playing in the background.

It’s a low bar, of course, but the late seventies / early eighties were as close as Australian music ever got to a golden age. Men At Work, Cold Chisel, Icehouse, Mental As Anything, and Midnight Oil to name but a few. Thankfully, many of them are dead now.

Rose Tattoo. Until that baldy cunt fucked it up by singing at Kylie & Jason's imaginary fucking wedding.

21 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Rose Tattoo. Until that baldy cunt fucked it up by singing at Kylie & Jason's imaginary fucking wedding.

I’d have fucked that plain Jane superbrain in her bridesmaid outfit until my cock spontaneously combusted. 

• Like 1

On 09/04/2022 at 08:40, Mrs Roops said:

I’ve been waiting a long time for you to do this. You reinterpreted the rules and banned me for something that every member does on a daily basis.😂 

You’ve finally realised that all your imagined intellectual  superiority fools nobody and resorted to the only tool left in your box…..👆😘