CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

WOT, no Brexit plan!!

Witheredscrote

5 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Ya seem to place an awful lot of faith in what plans our elected faces say they'll do.

Very true. It's all well and good your tin pot government offering a carrot to a few million third world residents to come and settle in your tin pot country. Actually persuading them to up sticks and live in the poor man of Europe is a different matter.

You've never been able to keep your own people from fleeing the grinding poverty and lack of opportunity in their millions, let alone persuade anyone else to move to the shitty little bog.

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

Very true. It's all well and good your tin pot government offering a carrot to a few million third world residents to come and settle in your tin pot country. Actually persuading them to up sticks and live in the poor man of Europe is a different matter.

You haven't been able to keep your own people from fleeing the grinding poverty and lack of opportunity in their millions, let alone persuade anyone else to move to the shitty little bog.

You have to admit Decco, we and the Scotts have fucked them into oblivion. They should have left at least two centuries earlier. Being shafted for hundreds of years only shows how slow they are on the learning curve. I would have sailed away, after burning down my land lord’s property. Ground zero fuck you, colonists.

• Like 1

On 2 November 2019 at 13:20, PANZER MURPHY said:

If you do ever find yerself lookin at me its because ive asked ya to be my guest or you've done somthin really stoopid ..personally id prefer the former reason timmy baby

Panzermurphybaby 

I don't think so mick. You'll never see me as I set alight to your caravan 

15 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Even one of them wouldn't fuck you, you rancid old spinster. My kids are tucked up in bed after a full on weekend seeing friends and family. How are yours?

It tends to be sceptical about other forum members having friends and family, like it’s something out of the ordinary.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, White Cunt said:

You have to admit Decco, we and the Scotts have fucked them into oblivion. They should have left at least two centuries earlier. Being shafted for hundreds of years only shows how slow they are on the learning curve. I would have sailed away, after burning down my land lord’s property. Ground zero fuck you, colonists.

Indeed, WC. Anyone with a brain fucked off sharpish, leaving behind the thick, lazy cunts like the clan McPanzy. Is it any wonder their country is living on French and German handouts when the best blood ditched the bog and left it to the simple folk?

I imagine old @PANZER MURPHYhas got more than a few black and tan ancestors after every one of his great grandmothers were raped by the boys from blighty. It's probably why he's been overcompensating on here with his contrived, plastic paddy act for the past few years, the boring little tit.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Indeed, WC. Anyone with a brain fucked off sharpish, leaving behind the thick, lazy cunts like the clan McPanzy. Is it any wonder their country is living on French and German handouts when the best blood ditched the bog and left it to the simple folk?

I imagine old @PANZER MURPHYhas got more than a few black and tan ancestors after every one of his great grandmothers were raped by the boys from blighty. It's probably why he's been overcompensating on here with his contrived, plastic paddy act for the past few years, the boring little tit.

You wanna be careful opening any parcels at the office tomorrow, Decs. I hear Special Branch are in Cromer hunting an oirishman decked out like an extra from the Bay City Rollers.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Decimus said:

You've never been able to keep your own people from fleeing the grinding poverty and lack of opportunity in their millions, let alone persuade anyone else to move to the shitty little bog.

Tiz true we laboured under the yoke of imperialism for centuries ..but im now pleased that Ireland has taken its place among the great trading nations of the world decco baby..but thats for another day..I'd imagine by now youve compiled a decco dossier on what panz did and are planning to email it to the roops in an attempt to cloud the inital issue of your runnin to the roops crying foul...again

Panzermurphybaby 

5 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Tiz true we laboured under the yoke of imperialism for centuries ..but im now pleased that Ireland has taken its place among the great trading nations of the world

It's taken its place alright, right at the bottom doing what it's told whilst gratefully hoovering up the crumbs and subsidies thrown to it from the German top table.

After hundreds of years of being dictated to by your betters across the Irish sea, it seems that you can't get out of the habit of taking orders from Germanics. 

de Valera must be spinning in his grave. Then again, maybe not. He was always a bit of a Nazi sympathiser.

11 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I have plans for the Irish. They must all be sacrificed for the good of planet Earth. Ireland will be remained the "British Carbon Sink", Yellowstone x10

Somehow i think yer plans dont amount to anything more complicated than putting one foot infront of the other timmy baby.

Panzermurphybaby 

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

It's taken its place alright, right at the bottom doing what it's told whilst gratefully hoovering up the crumbs and subsidies thrown to it from the German top table.

After hundreds of years of being dictated to by your betters across the Irish sea, it seems that you can't get out of the habit of taking orders from Germanics. 

de Valera must be spinning in his grave. Then again, maybe not. He was always a bit of a Nazi sympathiser.

I see youve left out the squealing to teacher bit...no matter..the trumpets of flatulence and outrage will soon sound from yer cubicle soon

Panzermurphybaby 

40 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

The Irish have always been at the forefront of technology

Lartigue,_Ballybunion,_1900.jpg

The new Dublin to Cork ‘Bullet Train’. (17 hours, station to station). A 90 year old man with 1 leg walked the journey last year in 12 hours. He only meant to walk to the shop for a packet of fags.

51 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Somehow i think yer plans dont amount to anything more complicated than putting one foot infront of the other timmy baby.

Panzermurphybaby 

Again panzy, the laid back affable mick character is starting to slip the moment you get poked with a shillelagh dipped in dog shit. The freak for the East Decs, has got you frothing at the arsehole about the obvious chip on the shoulder from the injustices your kin folk suffered at the hand of our brave army. It took real guts to pull the trigger on that 303 to rightly shoot your lot lined up against a wall

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

I see youve left out the squealing to teacher bit...no matter..the trumpets of flatulence and outrage will soon sound from yer cubicle soon

Panzermurphybaby 

I'll answer when you explain to the board why you've blocked poor old Pen.

There must be some mistake surely, as you have been jibbering on to the same teacher about how laid back you are and that nothing bothers you. In fact, you've repeated it so many times that one would be forgiven for thinking it was a defensive tactic to hide your inner rage. After all, you've been running back and forth from thread to thread dancing to my tune for days, slowly building yourself up into a frenzy, you furious little gobshite "yiz".

15 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

You wanna be careful opening any parcels at the office tomorrow, Decs. I hear Special Branch are in Cromer hunting an oirishman decked out like an extra from the Bay City Rollers.

There's a travellers camp right next door to the office. I'll pop out later and let them know one of their filthy own is coming over and to look out for a Citroen van with a barbarian queen and a tiger painted on the side. 

• Like 1