CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts that claim to have migraines.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Diane Abbott claimed to have a migraine, and was therefore unable to make it to the Article 50 vote. She's the exact sort of person I was talking about in this nom. Fat, lazy and workshy, pretending to have a migraine to duck out of doing the hard work. I bet her constituents are proud of her. 

16 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Diane Abbott claimed to have a migraine, and was therefore unable to make it to the Article 50 vote. She's the exact sort of person I was talking about in this nom. Fat, lazy and workshy, pretending to have a migraine to duck out of doing the hard work. I bet her constituents are proud of her. 

The fat slug of a cunt still managed to 'Tweet' before, during and after the vote, bless her pink feet.

9 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Getting Jeremy Corbyn's spunk out your hair would be enough to give anyone a headache. Guess she couldn't live with herself and follow orders to vote as told. Or was it because she would have got the sack and lost that power she craved all those years? Spineless twat, any respect she might have with the electorate is now gone. 

• Like 1

To be honest I'm a bit suspicious too, although she's not someone who normally ducks a fight. I do understand her dilemma though and that of many Labour Party MPs, vote for Article 50 even though you don't agree with it or be accused of ignoring the choice of the electorate to leave the EU. Rock/hard place.

20 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Her constituency is hackney, none of them actually know who she is, they just voted for the 'brown one'

1 minute ago, Rick_B said:

To be honest I'm a bit suspicious too, although she's not someone who normally ducks a fight. I do understand her dilemma though and that of many Labour Party MPs, vote for Article 50 even though you don't agree with it or be accused of ignoring the choice of the electorate to leave the EU. Rock/hard place.

Democracy is not a dilemma.

13 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Her constituency is hackney, none of them actually know who she is, they just voted for the 'brown one'

I was last in Stoke Newington more than 20 years ago, and even then you wouldn't have known you were in Britain if wasn't for the grey skies and the drizzle. I dread to think what it's like now.

5 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I was last in Stoke Newington more than 20 years ago, and even then you wouldn't have known you were in Britain if wasn't for the grey skies and the drizzle. I dread to think what it's like now.

The only white bloke I know who lived in Hackney and was more of a threat to the black gangs than they were to him, is my Glaswegian colleague and friend. He is a legend in Hackney and was known as 'Zorro', I'll let you guess why. We worked together on the doors of some real shitholes after he moved out here to Essex, highly intelligent with a tested IQ of 152, but also the most savage scrapper I have ever known, a walking encyclopaedia of violence, handy to have around but impossible to stop when in 'Berserker' mode.

On 04/02/2017 at 8:33 PM, Tata Steely Dan said:

Yet the bigot was well enough to post comments throughout the live vote on Twitter.

7 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Yet the bigoted oaf was well enough to post comments throughout the live vote on Twitter.

From what I know of migraine it shouldn't be possible to look at a lit up computer screen whilst suffering an attack. Probably sat there ramming quality street down its neck and watching telly.

The targetting of Abbott is highly selective. Let's look at Cameron, he triggered this thing not in the interest of democracy but to get UKIP and the Tory Eurosceptics off his back. He promised that if Leave won he would trigger Article 50 the next day, because he believed the result was a forgone conclusion. Unfortunately he botched it and when it went horribly wrong he bottled out and ran for the hills.

Regarding Migraine, it's a very variable condition. Yes it can be extremely debilitating, but it's not always the case. I get it, but I'm very lucky that it doesn't happen often and when it does it's just a couple of hours of visual disturbance a bit like seeing a bright zig-zag fluorescent sign when I close my eyes, followed by a mild headache.

On 04/02/2017 at 10:18 PM, Rick_B said:

The targetting of Abbott is highly selective. Let's look at Cameron, he triggered this thing not in the interest of democracy but to get UKIP and the Tory Eurosceptics off his back. He promised that if Leave won he would trigger Article 50 the next day, because he believed the result was a forgone conclusion. Unfortunately he botched it and when it went horribly wrong he bottled out and ran for the hills.

Regarding Migraine, it's a very variable condition. Yes it can be extremely debilitating, but it's not always the case. I get it, but I'm very lucky that it doesn't happen often and when it does it's just a couple of hours of visual disturbance a bit like seeing a bright zig-zag fluorescent sign when I close my eyes, followed by a mild headache.

Don't be such a fucking pussy. At least have the balls to acknowledge Abbott didn't take part because she's too bigoted to affect a vote which goes against the core of her principles. It wasn't democratic, which goes against the core of British politics. Sod her alleged migraine.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rick_B said:

I take the point that her voting or not would not have changed the outcome. Bottom line is she bottled it. Mr Corbyn is ultimately the cause. Had he stuck with his principles and campaigned to leave the EU he would have something worth fighting for. As it is now, Labour is fucked and so is the country without an opposition to the tories. He needs to resign.

• Like 2

On 20/01/2017 at 7:42 PM, Tata Steely Dan said:

"I've got a migraine coming on, I'd better go home and take the next three days off work for good measure".

You have a fucking headache, cunt. Your only liquid intake today has been three poofy sugary lattes and four diet cokes, so you are probably deeply dehydrated and have a TOTALLY NORMAL headache, like any other cunt has. About 0.01% of the population get real migraines, with the trippy visuals and the vomiting and the shivering while locked away in a darkened room. These people don't simply spring back up with a hop and a skip, having totally fucking fabricated a day off work watching Netflix and wanking. 

The worst offenders are, surprise surprise, women. They can blame it on their hormones, their menopause or whatever, leaving theirbmale boss to stew, as no real man wants to discuss women shite in an open-plan office. Basically they want (another) excuse to do way less work than men and fuck off home early to eat chocolate, drink shitey Tesco Prosecco and bitch about how men are all animals. Glass ceiling my arse. Put in 33% of the work then sleep and blackmail your way to the top. 

One word for these fat slackers: Paracetamol. 

Fucking useless left wing spineless deviant sweaty fat cunt.... hideous person.  Shit MP and a fucking disgrace to think she can fucking relinquish her post at such a time.   Vote you fucking lipid fuck stain.  That's all you had to do.

On 05/02/2017 at 0:50 AM, The Beast said:

I take the point that her voting or not would not have changed the outcome. Bottom line is she bottled it. Mr Corbyn is ultimately the cause. Had he stuck with his principles and campaigned to leave the EU he would have something worth fighting for. As it is now, Labour is fucked and so is the country without an opposition to the tories. He needs to resign.

Her vote would not have affected the outcome, of course. But it would have demonstrated a mark of respect, much in the same way a sportsman raises one's hand to an opponent. It was disrespectful. Millions, myself included, are hardly surprised. 

37 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Fatso's vote would not have affected the outcome, of course. But it would have demonstrated a mark of respect, much in the same way a sportsman raises one's hand to an opponent. It was disrespectful. Millions, myself included, are hardly surprised. 

I agree. I have never liked the corpulent, loud mouthed, racist, hypocritical cunt.  

On 04/02/2017 at 9:28 PM, Eric Cuntman said:

The only white bloke I know who lived in Hackney and was more of a threat to the black gangs than they were to him, is my Glaswegian colleague and friend. He is a legend in Hackney and was known as 'Zorro', I'll let you guess why. We worked together on the doors of some real shitholes after he moved out here to Essex, highly intelligent with a tested IQ of 152, but also the most savage scrapper I have ever known, a walking encyclopaedia of violence, handy to have around but impossible to stop when in 'Berserker' mode.

Sounds like my Uncle Reg.

On 2/4/2017 at 10:18 PM, Rick_B said:

The repellent two faced blob should be forced to stand down, she was perfectly capable to give a speech two hours before the vote, and update her twitter account constantly, The sweaty, two faced, eye rolling human blimp is a coward, worse than to vote against the will of the people, is not to vote at all. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Eddie said:

The repellent two faced blob should be forced to stand down, she was perfectly capable to give a speech two hours before the vote, and update her twitter account constantly, The sweaty, two faced, eye rolling human blimp is a coward, worse than to vote against the will of the people, is not to vote at all. 

Don't be silly, Eddie. As Rick says, a real migraine is '...a couple of hours of visual disturbance a bit like seeing a bright zig-zag fluorescent sign when I close my eyes, followed by a mild headache.'

All credit, therefore, to Abbott for the diligence she displayed to warrant such a busy Twitter exchange at exactly the same time the live vote was taking place. What a tough, selfless woman she is to force open her eyes and type through the pain barrier.

If ever there is a gilt-edged example of British bulldog spirit, Abbott has it in abundance.

• Like 1