CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The daft cunt who paid $1,000,000 for a photo of a potato

Guest Lady Penelope

23 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

No daft cunt here, Penelope. This particular spud will never go off the boil. Rather like a piece of art that looks shit, its value lies with the artist who created it, cue Kevin Abosch. Some of Vincent van Gogh's 'masterpieces' look as though a six-year-old drank his dad's beers and put brush to canvas. Whoever was lucky enough to buy this will undoubtedly double its value very soon indeed.

I hope you're good-looking in the flesh, because this could be your best attribute.

Guest Lady Penelope
5 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

No daft cunt here, Penelope. This particular spud will never go off the boil. Rather like a piece of art that looks shit, its value lies with the artist who created it, cue Kevin Abosch. Some of Vincent van Gogh's 'masterpieces' look as though a six-year-old drank his dad's beers and put brush to canvas. Whoever was lucky enough to buy this will undoubtedly double its value very soon indeed.

I hope you're good-looking in the flesh, because this could be your best attribute.

Thank you .. I have got this photo of Venus (The planet) on sale at £500,000

large.Venus.JPG.8b7c6bea3cf8735009af1862

5 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

No, I reckon that's exactly the size of her anus. The surrounding blue colour is a perfect match for her geriatric buttocks.

Your assumption may be a little modest; she has on more than one occasion spoken fondly of enjoying vigorous anal sex during previous decades of youthful shagging.