CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Estate Agents

Wolfie

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

@Quincy Cockfingers your public demands you answer for your terrible, terrible online reviews.

Even by estate agent standards you're a despicable shyster.

Decs, my professional life is in tatters, and I am frequenting with you cunts: do I seriously strike you like the kind of cunt who gives a fuck?

Just now, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Decs, my professional life is in tatters, and I am frequenting with you cunts: do I seriously strike you like the kind of cunt who gives a fuck?

You suddenly seem to have a lot of time to comment here, Quincy, following such a long and well-received absence. Has your boss at the estate agents sussed you out as being too much of a weapons-grade nuclear cunt to work even for them?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

Point taken, and all so true, though pigeons are not renowned for their bloodsucking, profiteering instincts.

Shut up: remember that you have a sponge for a brain.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

You suddenly seem to have a lot of time to comment here, Quincy, following such a long and well-received absence. Has your boss at the estate agents sussed you out as being too much of a weapons-grade nuclear cunt to work even for them?

That is pretty much it.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
16 hours ago, Decimus said:

@Quincy Cockfingers your public demands you answer for your terrible, terrible online reviews.

Even by estate agent standards you're a despicable shyster.

It's like this: We had the most hilarious whale of a time for years and years, drunk out of our minds, roaring, wine sloshing steak lunches every day, fucking about like cunts. Every day was like Withnail & I. Superb. 

Of course there was no time for any actual fucking work, are you deranged?

1 hour ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

It's like this: We had the most hilarious whale of a time for years and years, drunk out of our minds, roaring, wine sloshing steak lunches every day, fucking about like cunts. Every day was like Withnail & I. Superb. 

Of course there was no time for any actual fucking work, are you deranged?

You mistake me, you drunken cunt.

I was impressed by your reviews, not disgusted. It seems that unlike most on here you are the genuine article. A real world 100% genuine 24 carat cunt. The denizens of the Edinburgh rental market got everything they deserved.

I particularly enjoyed the story where a tenant rang in tears and you could be heard laughing and swearing about them in the background.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 hours ago, Decimus said:

I was impressed by your reviews, not disgusted. It seems that unlike most on here you are the genuine article. A real world 100% genuine 24 carat cunt. The denizens of the Edinburgh rental market got everything they deserved.

I particularly enjoyed the story where a tenant rang in tears and you could be heard laughing and swearing about them in the background.

Ah, good man. 

They were always in tears about some imagined shit of other, fix this , fix that , why have the bailiffs put a steel door on our flat zzzzz zzz, like, whateverrrrr. 

In fairness, it's literally impossible not to have everyone griping like bitches, even with best efforts and intentions, so it's best to proceed directly to being a complete, shit smelling cunt: the results are the same but the hilarity is optimised perfectly.

I had a big red sign on the (back) office wall:

WHERES MY FUCKING MONEY.

yes.

21 minutes ago, nocti said:

Isn't it funny how most us here thought, for a while, that the golf-playing god-bothering gay drink driver was the estate agent, when all along it was the mouth-shitting, spider-eating fucking skip dweller.

Get it right, it's a burnt out Nissan almera, at least according to trumpy

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

1 hour ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Ah, good man. 

They were always in tears about some imagined shit of other, fix this , fix that , why have the bailiffs put a steel door on our flat zzzzz zzz, like, whateverrrrr. 

In fairness, it's literally impossible not to have everyone griping like bitches, even with best efforts and intentions, so it's best to proceed directly to being a complete, shit smelling cunt: the results are the same but the hilarity is optimised perfectly.

I had a big red sign on the (back) office wall:

WHERES MY FUCKING MONEY.

yes.

"He is unbelieveable, and usually responds to emails in the rudest and most unprofessional manner possible". 

Please tell me that said response included you discussing your perverted mouth-shiteing proclivity with the pathetic, gobshite sweaty-sock. 

Did you ever ask these vile creatures if they could obtain a mortgage to end their rental woes? 

• Like 1

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
11 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

"He is unbelieveable, and usually responds to emails in the rudest and most unprofessional manner possible". 

Please tell me that said response included you discussing your perverted mouth-shiteing proclivity with the pathetic, gobshite sweaty-sock. 

Did you ever ask these vile creatures if they could obtain a mortgage to end their rental woes? 

I did point that out from time to time. The logic was almost always not met with gratitude. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
5 hours ago, nocti said:

Isn't it funny how most us here thought, for a while, that the golf-playing god-bothering gay drink driver was the estate agent, when all along it was the mouth-shitting, spider-eating fucking skip dweller.

Manners.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Fuck estate agents. They're positively pleasant compared to the complexities of property law and what can be done. Try looking up what an Overage or 'Hope Clause' can do for some shit arse farmer who doesn't even own the land anymore.