CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Johanna Konta

Cuntybaws

35 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Years of perfecting her steel like grip of a tennis racket would probably mean she would rip your little soldier off at the stalk whilst 'giving you a hand'

I'm guessing that the new moniker for Henman Hill, Murray Mount, or whatever the fuck it is, won't include the word slope. 

• Like 5

As far as I'm concerned, Virginia Wade is still the last British woman to win a major tennis tournament. This cunt was born in Canada to a Romanian and a Chinawoman, you can't just shove any cunt from anywhere into a gym slip and then start calling them British when they win something.

Fuck her and fuck Mo Farah. But mostly, fuck the BBfuckingC who will be milking this shit for all it's worth as she fits in perfectly to their favourite narrative.

• Like 5

18 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

When Andy Murray loses I refer to him has a miserable, useless Scots bastard 

When Andy Murray wins I refer to him as a miserable, useless Scots bastard 

I fucking hate the misreable, useless Scots bastard. 

You're only jealous because he jumped the queue and got the bionic hip that was reserved for you.

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

As far as I'm concerned, Virginia Wade is still the last British woman to win a major tennis tournament. This cunt was born in Canada to a Romanian and a Chinawoman, you can't just shove any cunt from anywhere into a gym slip and then start calling them British when they win something.

Fuck her and fuck Mo Farah. But mostly, fuck the BBfuckingC who will be milking this shit for all it's worth as she fits in perfectly to their favourite narrative.

Yeah,yeah,yeah but would you still fuck it?

8 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I’d only wallop one up Konta wearing a barbed-wire condom.

Despite this appallingly piss-poor post you're currently topping the weekly leaderboard, and in light of my 'you won't last long here' comment about a year ago, I owe you a surprise tip of the hat.

That said, judging by your recent activity on the site, this appears to have been achieved by: 1) sheer volume of posting, and 2) a number of cashed/exploited likes from Pen (your newfangled yet previously hated friend). While I can add the quality-quantity of posting as a chief cause, the fact of the matter is your like-post correspondence is currently an embarrassing 26%. I'm beginning to think 'what goes around comes around', in as much as this is what you get for continually sucking off chief bumcloth Frank.

3 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Despite this appallingly piss-poor post you're currently topping the weekly leaderboard, and in light of my 'you won't last long here' comment about a year ago, I owe you a surprise tip of the hat.

That said, judging by your recent activity on the site, this appears to have been achieved by: 1) sheer volume of posting, and 2) a number of cashed/exploited likes from Pen (your newfangled yet previously hated friend). While I can add the quality-quantity of posting as a chief cause, the fact of the matter is your like-post correspondence is currently an embarrassing 26%. I'm beginning to think 'what goes around comes around', in as much as this is what you get for continually sucking off chief bumcloth Frank.

You actually wagered that I’d be ‘gone by February’ as I recall. No matter. Until such times as Roops starts fiscally remunerating us all for ‘likes’, Leaderboard positions and L/P ratios (I don’t know yours incidentally, nor could I be arsed to calculate the thing) I couldn’t give a flying fuck. What I will tell you is this. If Admin decided to enable a search facility so that we could all see which member’s name was mentioned most in posts and by whom it would be ‘Frank’s’ by a country mile. Offensive or otherwise, for an ‘irrelevant spent force’ some of you boys seem to be obsessed by him, which I find hilarious. Now kindly fuck off and allow me to mourn my dead, black spouse.

24 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Until such times as Roops starts fiscally remunerating us all for ‘likes’, Leaderboard positions and L/P ratios (I don’t know yours incidentally) I couldn’t give a flying fuck. What I will tell you is this. If Admin decided to enable a search facility so that we could all see which member’s name was mentioned most in posts and by whom it would be ‘Frank’s’ by a country mile. Offensive or otherwise, for an ‘irrelevant spent force’ some of you boys seem to be obsessed by him. Now kindly fuck off and allow me to mourn my dead,black spouse.

Now that's poetry @Wolfie .  

Sincere condolences DC.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Decimus said:

Blighty's going to the dogs Deco. The last proper British woman was Henry Cooper, along with his brother, strangely also named Cooper.

32 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Until such times as Roops starts fiscally remunerating us all for ‘likes’, Leaderboard positions and L/P ratios (I don’t know yours incidentally) I couldn’t give a flying fuck. What I will tell you is this. If Admin decided to enable a search facility so that we could all see which member’s name was mentioned most in posts and by whom it would be ‘Frank’s’ by a country mile. Offensive or otherwise, for an ‘irrelevant spent force’ some of you boys seem to be obsessed by him. Now kindly fuck off and allow me to mourn my dead, black spouse.

you owned your own black spouse DC? That's a bit too progressive for folk on here you know

6 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

You actually wagered that I’d be ‘gone by February’ as I recall. No matter. Until such times as Roops starts fiscally remunerating us all for ‘likes’, Leaderboard positions and L/P ratios (I don’t know yours incidentally, nor could I be arsed to calculate the thing) I couldn’t give a flying fuck. What I will tell you is this. If Admin decided to enable a search facility so that we could all see which member’s name was mentioned most in posts and by whom it would be ‘Frank’s’ by a country mile. Offensive or otherwise, for an ‘irrelevant spent force’ some of you boys seem to be obsessed by him, which I find hilarious. Now kindly fuck off and allow me to mourn my dead, black spouse.

This appears on my screen in box strips. Like it's been cut and pasted or some shit. Who PMd it to you? Please tell me it was frank. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ratcum said:

Blighty's going to the dogs Deco. The last proper British woman was Henry Cooper, along with his brother, strangely also named Cooper.

Him and Brian were just prawns in a bigger game. Brian wasn't his brother. Brian's surname was the same as the name of a city. Like Bristol, only not Bristol.

Whelk Waggler.

15 hours ago, Decimus said:

I've logged in, just to give you a 'like'.  I think you should suck my green stained cock. Yes?

9 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

This appears on my screen in box strips. Like it's been cut and pasted or some shit. Who PMd it to you? Please tell me it was frank. 

I've noticed the 'box-strip effect' with a few of DC's posts. It suggests he's either: 1) spending quite a lot of time editing replies using a different word-processing format before cutting & pasting them to the site, or 2) someone's PMing him text, which he's then uploading to the main board. Either way, it suggests he's not capable of writing with the same degree of freedom and spontaneity as the top brass.

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

I've noticed the 'box-strip effect' with a few of DC's posts. It suggests he's either: 1) spending quite a lot of time editing replies using a different word-processing format before cutting & pasting them to the site, or 2) someone's PMing him text, which he's then uploading to the main board. Either way, it suggests he's not capable of writing with the same degree of freedom and spontaneity as the top brass.

Jesus Christ.