CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Johanna Konta

Cuntybaws

56 minutes ago, Frank said:

Wanker. 

I’d like to rip off your pathetic wig, grab you by the remaining tufts of hair, drag you out to the street and smash your stupid fucking face into the blunt and unforgiving concrete curb repeatedly until all that was left was broken teeth, skull fragments and a bloody mess of brain slop and gore

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I’d like to rip off your pathetic wig, grab you by the remaining tufts of hair, drag you out to the street and smash your stupid fucking face into the blunt and unforgiving concrete curb repeatedly until all that was left was broken teeth, skull fragments and a bloody mess of brain slop and gore

Never had you down as a pavement artist, stubs! 

30 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You've hacked my emails to the ex-wife, haven't you. 😡😡

• Like 2

On 11/09/2021 at 23:17, camberwell gypsy said:

I'm actually quids up on this. I predicted 6-4 6-3 with Ladbrokes. 

So did I but Paddy Power told me they didn’t pay out on bets placed the day after the match. Fucking cunts. I’ll take my business to Ladbrokes next time. Their loss.

On 12/09/2021 at 15:30, Decimus said:

As far as I'm concerned, Virginia Wade is still the last British woman to win a major tennis tournament. This cunt was born in Canada to a Romanian and a Chinawoman, you can't just shove any cunt from anywhere into a gym slip and then start calling them British when they win something.

Fuck her and fuck Mo Farah. But mostly, fuck the BBfuckingC who will be milking this shit for all it's worth as she fits in perfectly to their favourite narrative.

She’s probably going to end up financially better off than the rest of her Romanian family and friends though. Social distancing has completely devastated the pickpocketing and prostitution professions.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

On a point of order…the physical damage from the said assault is probably biologically accurate. I’d contend that if the teeth were Hungarian, the aforementioned curb would be fucked. 

On 11/09/2021 at 23:11, Cuntybaws said:

A couple of things the foreign-born Konta could learn from the foreign-born Raducanu. If you want the British public to take to you, don’t look like a fucking horse. Oh, and actually win something.

The horse faced cunt index is one of the best nominations here in recent times and I'm always on the look out for new additions.

Recent England batsman (averaging in the mid 20s...) Dan Lawrence and Zak Crawley defiantly have the long faces and equine like set of knashers to be considered   

On ‎13‎/‎09‎/‎2021 at 06:23, Eric Cuntman said:

Him and Brian were just prawns in a bigger game. Brian wasn't his brother. Brian's surname was the same as the name of a city. Like Bristol, only not Bristol.

Whelk Waggler.

you're as busy as a Hiroshima fireman Authoritah

13 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

The horse faced cunt index is one of the best nominations here in recent times and I'm always on the look out for new additions.

Recent England batsman (averaging in the mid 20s...) Dan Lawrence and Zak Crawley defiantly have the long faces and equine like set of knashers to be considered   

Glad you spotted these vermin Stub.  They're obviously all parthenogenetic offspring of the original horse-faced cunt, Sarah Jessica Parker. She herself is the product of israeli research in the 1960s, meant to combat the declining birth rate amongst jews compared to Palestinians. 

14 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Google 'David Ward, cricketer" and press 'image'.  You'd feed the cunt apples.

15 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I would certainly include Canadian bird Catherine Ryan in a list of horse faced cunts. But I would also fuck her 'til my cock fell off.

9 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Google 'David Ward, cricketer" and press 'image'.  You'd feed the cunt apples.

I used to read "Johnny Miller 96 Not Out" where they regularly ripped the piss out of him, amongst others

8 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I would certainly include Canadian bird Catherine Ryan in a list of horse faced cunts. But I would also fuck her 'til my cock fell off.

Even with the whining fucking voice? She deserves a kick in the cunt not a cock

8 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

A worthy contender indeed, although the plastic equine cunt is partly responsible for the woke-wave ripping through the comedy climate over here, the priggish fucking canuck. I'd give her a Simon Weston makeover with a blowtorch, then thump a breezeblock up her shitter. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I used to read "Johnny Miller 96 Not Out" where they regularly ripped the piss out of him, amongst others

Even with the whining fucking voice? She deserves a kick in the cunt not a cock

Can't agree with you Stubs, I'd smash the fucking granny out of it and cover those jugs with my man porridge 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nocti said:

I'd give her a Simon Weston makeover with a blowtorch, then thump a breezeblock up her shitter. 

She's a challenging wank at the best of times, and this latest mental image really isn't helping get me to the vinegar strokes.

• Like 1

On 14/09/2021 at 00:04, King Billy said:

Nice try but I’m  not biting.

How are your teeth going, Billy?

I had one of the two crowns now fitted (one was made too high, so need to go back). I can recommend zirconium for abutments and crowns, if the Hungarians can provide decent quality. Even the shading is top notch (mine are not yellow but a bit grey/white).