CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Essure Coil Contraception Device.

Guest 'eavensabove

Just now, Bubba C said:

It's game over Francis, you're done, you spindly legged spastic. 

He can at least take comfort in the fact that Bill and Eddie have never PMd me to tell me they've had enough of him, he's finished, an embarrassment etc'. But then again, if they had, I wouldn't grass them up anyway, so they might have done.

Guest Alfie Noakes
On 20/09/2017 at 9:09 PM, FRANK said:

Stop thinking and typing shit, Alf.. we're mates, aren't we? Shit.

Sorry, Irma has trashed my imaginary BVI retreat, my yacht and helicopter, am a bit pissed off as the whole lot was under insured.

Just now, Alfie Noakes said:

Sorry, Irma has trashed my imaginary BVI retreat, my yacht and helicopter am a bit pissed off as the whole lot were under insured.

No worries, Alf.. you stupid old bastard. Only quit when you find yourself pulling fellow members up on a typo.

2 hours ago, Snatch said:

Alright Stubbers.

Not too bad snatcher old bean. I sense some inter member animosity in this thread though...

Perhaps we should put our long running and very real and important vendettas on hold for a bit until the great purge has been completed? I've called a truce on the clique after I soundly defeated every man jack of them and, reluctantly, assumed top dog status. I think decs is getting over it, I'm working on bubba and me and frank are chums really, the soppy old cunt. It's only light ribbing really, chortle chortle

7 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Not too bad snatcher old bean. I sense some inter member animosity in this thread though...

Perhaps we should put our long running and very real and important vendettas on hold for a bit until the great purge has been completed? I've called a truce on the clique after I soundly defeated every man jack of them and, reluctantly, assumed top dog status. I think decs is getting over it, I'm working on bubba and me and frank are chums really, the soppy old cunt. It's only light ribbing really, chortle chortle

I notice I have been given likes from Stickers and Bubbs yesterday. 

I feel we should put our differences to one side and fight the common enemy.

10 hours ago, Snatch said:

I notice I have been given likes from Stickers and Bubbs yesterday. 

I feel we should put our differences to one side and fight the common enemy.

Snatch, you dopey little gopher, you often make me chuckle and I've bestowed many likes upon you during my time here, it's just that when you get all high and mighty, I can't help but despise you. 

Hugs. 

Fuck off. 

22 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Clerical error. Rest assured it won't happen again. 

Make sure of it. 

10 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Snatch, you dopey little gopher, you often make me chuckle and I've bestowed many likes upon you during my time here, it's just that when you get all high and mighty, I can't help but despise you. 

Hugs. 

Fuck off. 

No one's interested in your opinion. 

Fuck off.

On 20/09/2017 at 4:21 PM, FRANK said:

Eric, you redundant fucking loser, it goes without saying that Frank hates you with a passion. As far as I'm concerned, I think you're alright.. you make me smile from time to time. However, from a woman's perspective, you're just a little bit too creepy. Your wee nightly chats with that rancid-fannied Camberwell thicko turn my stomach.

Don't let Roops hear you call her that

Guest 'eavensabove
On ‎20‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 4:42 PM, Stubby Pecker said:

You know where I am Franco, come round and find out. I'm in this evening from about 7 but make it after 8 as the kids should be in bed by then. Please try and be quite though as I wouldn't want your death throw struggles as a strangle you to wake them. Thanks in advance

Fwank, only knows the Gay Gordons, as is evident by the snap of him together with Punkers circa 1969 at Butlins Skegness, going sporran to sporran, in full-on gay abandon. You'd certainly not want him prancing about in your ballroom dressed up to the nines and shod in his Wallmart stilettoes. It would ruin your lino and turn your stomach and the next thing you know, you'd be queer. Ask Willy "The Kilt" Corbyn, if you don't believe me . I've made none of this up, I assure you. It's also on record that he won the Knobbly Neck competition (that very same year) and went on to become Miss Butlin (Summer of 1970) and then eventually Mr Mc Muggins at Bognor Regis, where he has held the title ever since. You see, I know these things, Stubbs.    

Gay-Gordons-Ceilidh-2011_3213a-800x719.j

Edited by 'eavensabove
Fwank de Plank

Guest 'eavensabove
On ‎20‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 5:38 PM, Cuntybaws said:

Given previous carnal experiences confined to corpses surreptitiously exhumed in the dead of night, why bother to heat it up?

Exactly.

Guest 'eavensabove
On ‎20‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 4:56 PM, Wolfie said:

With such knowledge and expertise, why, therefore, do you come across as being such a prolific wanker?

Not content with being The Corner's one and only Buffoon, you've now progressed and become the Cunt Laureate.  Well done you.

1 hour ago, 'eavensabove said:

Not content with being The Corner's one and only Buffoon, you've now progressed and become the Cunt Laureate.  Well done you.

Search for 'buffoon' on this site and it presents a plethora of other members you call 'buffoon'. Therefore, in your eyes, I am not the 'one and only' buffoon here. Buffoon.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

Search for 'buffoon' on this site and it presents a plethora of other members you call 'buffoon'. Therefore, in your eyes, I am not the 'one and only' buffoon here. Buffoon.

Buffoonerism, acts in mysterious ways, and ayes have it.

7 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Buffoonerism, acts in mysterious ways, and ayes have it.

Wolfie comes across as a rather intelligent contibutor to this site whilst you, and in your other guise, are as ridiculous now as you were then. You stupid fucking cunt.

Fuck off.

Cunt.

Guest 'eavensabove
Just now, Hector said:

Wolfie comes across as a rather intelligent contibutor to this site whilst you, and in your other guise, are as ridiculous now as you were then. You stupid fucking cunt.

Fuck off.

Cunt.

Shut the fuck up. Frog-fucker. 

Guest Bill Stickers
On 26/09/2017 at 7:48 AM, Cap'n Cunt said:

I'm working on a Tesla Coil contraceptive device in me shed.

It's a poor cover story for why you can be found elbow deep in a dead badgers clunge in your outhouse. 

47 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

It's a poor cover story for why you can be found elbow deep in a dead badgers clunge in your outhouse. 

You'll change your tune when I'm famous and have a queue of eighteen-year-old girls lined up outside wanting me to stick my electronical equipment up em. I'm thinking of incorporating a webcam and all.