CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Disneyland Europe

Guest N/A

Guest Tata Steely Dan
3 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

It's like listening to Victor Hugo, sniff! 

That guy designed suits for the Nazis. I wouldn't trust him or his ilk.

21 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Fuck off! I'm there now!*

*In the 5 star Disney hotel of course. I'm not a fucking pikey I'll have you know. 

Are you on a fucking world tour or something? Will Anneka Rice be attempting to find you in a European treasure hunt style pursuit, using stripped bare church rooves as clues to your whereabouts? I hope you don't have too many elderly patients on your books at work, they'll all be dead and you out of a job by the time you're back from holiday.

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Are you on a fucking world tour or something? Will Anneka Rice be attempting to find you in a European treasure hunt style pursuit, using stripped bare church rooves as clues to your whereabouts? I hope you don't have too many elderly patients on your books at work, they'll all be dead and you out of a job by the time you're back from holiday.

It's good to be a medic. 

8 hours ago, Ape said:

Much like Gloucester.

Alas uncle ape, I was forced to visit said shanty town yesterday. It was a solo mission so I didn't hang about so I could get straight back to the garden. Usual collection of Eastern block gobbledygook, native sports direct attired chavs and scrotes with pitbulls. 

9 hours ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

It is the most overrated, gimmicky and self-righteous dump going. There is the image of it that we all uphold for some stupid reason; a bohemian hotbed of surreal creativity and artistic freedom. Cunts like Hemmingway and Byron roam the streets, half-cut on cheaply hallucinogenic absinthe. Poets, painters and photographers, squirreled away in tiny apartments spending their last pennies on cheap wine and a block of hard cheese, chasing their muses into the endless, dank Parisian night.

Fucking bollocks. It is a dump of 3rd world immigration, beggars, pick-pockets, scammers and rude cunts. There aren't any hidden gems left, or bits 'off the beaten track'. You either get the popular tourist bits or concrete ghetto. No middle ground. The Louvre is inhumanly big, and grossly busy. It is art gallery as shopping center. Honestly, by the time the Chinese appear in their flat-faced droves you know that there is nothing of value left to your tourist assets to the genuinely intellectually curious. You are instead left with a paint-by-numbers stab at what your shit should be like. As such, the people of Paris play up their antagonistically rude stereotype, and the Moulin Rouge probably do a good burger and chips. It is all bollocks. 

This sounds like Newport.

25 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Thanks for the compliment Neil, it's cheered me up

Tomorrow I'll be in Orange for a couple of days before heading back to Calais. This is a wonderful opportunity for us to finally meet. I've got Ming in the boot if you fancy some Alabama Hot Pocket. 

You need me, Withers. 

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Alas uncle ape, I was forced to visit said shanty town yesterday. It was a solo mission so I didn't hang about so I could get straight back to the garden. Usual collection of Eastern block gobbledygook, native sports direct attired chavs and scrotes with pitbulls. 

Strangely enough, I was in the area last Tues/Wed. Gloucester has always been the blot of Gloucestershire. That said, I stayed at a luxury country hotel at Shurdington - which was preferable to the plethora of "boutique" establishments one finds at Cheltenham or even the overrated Queen's Hotel.

14 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Strangely enough, I was in the area last Tues/Wed. Gloucester has always been the blot of Gloucestershire. That said, I stayed at a luxury country hotel at Shurdington - which was preferable to the plethora of "boutique" establishments one finds at Cheltenham or even the overrated Queen's Hotel.

Cheltenham Chase?

23 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Whenever someone mentions camera happy, oriental tourists, I can't help thinking of the two Japanese men from the subway platform scene in Crocodile Dundee....."you know who that was!?.... Crint Eastwood!"

Juvenile I know - but whenever I see some twat driving around in a car with darkened passenger windows I can never resist mumbling to myself  "Toodlooooh muthafukkaaaaaaaa" 

1 hour ago, Frank said:

Tomorrow I'll be in Orange for a couple of days before heading back to Calais. This is a wonderful opportunity for us to finally meet. I've got Ming in the boot if you fancy some Alabama Hot Pocket. 

You need me, Withers. 

Fuck me, I had to look that one up. Classy and understated you are not.

Guest Snatch
5 hours ago, Frank said:

I consider you more of an Alabama Tuna Melt man, Snatch. Christ, try everything at least once. 

4 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

3 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Be fair, he tried to be amusing once, and failed.

And so the corners main idiots spout shite once again. 

As for the red carpet expecting French cunt, what a prima Donna he is.

Edited by Snatch