CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Voting and Ballot options

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Lady Penelope

I have long thought that we need more options on voting forms .. such as when you cannot make your mind up about the candidates or yes/no options you could also have "Fucked if I care", "Get fucked", "They're all cunts", "Where's the toilet?", "Take your hands off my thighs you pervert", and "I've shit my pants". as a few examples.

Good Morning Punker's

5 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Who is that pen baby?

Panzerknacker 

I think Pen is having a nap Panzer, allow me. It's Cyril Smith, a liberal MP who after his death, it came to light that there were several allegations of noncing, which the police apparently had been aware of since the 1970s but chosen to do nothing about. Much like the case of Jimmy Savile, and yet another sick bastard (allegedly) who was allowed to get away with their crimes thanks to their status.

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I think Pen is having a nap Panzer, allow me. It's Cyril Smith, a liberal MP who after his death, it came to light that there were several allegations of noncing, which the police apparently had been aware of since the 1970s but chosen to do nothing about. Much like the case of Jimmy Savile, and yet another sick bastard (allegedly) who was allowed to get away with their crimes thanks to their status.

Or to describe him more accurately, a vile, twisted, fat piece of disgusting shit.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

What! Waiting for famous people to die before outing them as nonces? Never. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
17 minutes ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

Perhaps we should kill all the famous people, just to find out if they were nonces after all?

We need them to kick off at a gradual pace, so we can slate them individually and thoroughly.  If they all got butche....err....died at once, the topic would soon die off as well.