CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Luke Goss

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Lady Penelope
9 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Both cunts, him and you. Fuck off. End of nom ( with luck )

I really don't like you .. if you were not so nasty to Ape I might think better of you.

Has this slap-headed cunt’s voice broken yet? In his acid-washed denim warbling days, he sounded like Calimero with his fucking jacobs in a vice.

He should be humanely subdued with a post hammer.

I want him dead.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

He and his brother, both rubber lipped tuneless cunts. Often wondered if you pricked his lower lip with a pin whether he he burst like a shit filled balloon.

luke-goss_1.jpg

Blade 2

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 hours ago, Ape said:

You forgot to include yourself, fuck face.

I’m certainly not one to gloat, but do you remember the time withers was gloating about how he was going to vanquish you over a certain group pm, and a certain outstanding cunt hilariously and ingeniously included you in said pm thread. You hear me @Witheredscrote , I’m only bringing this up again as you have been so huffy since. Enough is enough! No need to live in the past! 

7 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I’m certainly not one to gloat, but do you remember the time withers was gloating about how he was going to vanquish you over a certain group pm, and a certain outstanding cunt hilariously and ingeniously included you in said pm thread. You hear me @Witheredscrote , I’m only bringing this up again as you have been so huffy since. Enough is enough! No need to live in the past! 

You daft cunt. Like Frank, I have no future on here, or anywhere. All I have is the past, so expect, and accept more acrimony from me.

18 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

He and his brother, both rubber lipped tuneless cunts. Often wondered if you pricked his lower lip with a pin whether he he burst like a shit filled balloon.

luke-goss_1.jpg

Mrs pecker still has a bros VHS. She reckons the only reason she married me is because I look(ed) like this chap, the poor deluded cow. 

On 1/26/2018 at 8:28 PM, Lady Penelope said:

luke-goss_1.jpg

Good God. What a strange-looking creature. It can't be anything other than Madame Tussauds. While the fame doesn't quite warrant such status, I'd put money on his wallet bribing the curators. That said, the job may have proven prohibitively expensive, considering the many hours of overtime and sheer volume of wax required to sculpture his arsehole.

21 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Good God. What a strange-looking creature. It can't be anything other than Madame Tussauds. While the fame doesn't quite warrant such status, I'd put money on his wallet bribing the curators. That said, the job may have proven prohibitively expensive, considering the many hours of overtime and sheer volume of wax required to sculpture his arsehole.

In our school Lupo, we'd have called him Luke Gozz, as in spit or gob.

Every time he walked past, we'd have competed with each other to make the most disgusting throat hawking noises.

"Oi Gozzer, smmggrrrth, qaaaarrrchchch, phlubbth"

etc

Guest Lady Penelope
1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

I can understand the attraction for women fans but there is something that is not quite right about him.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
3 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

I can understand the attraction for women fans but there is something that is not quite right about him.

What is that something?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 27/01/2018 at 8:24 AM, Witheredscrote said:

You daft cunt. Like Frank, I have no future on here, or anywhere. All I have is the past, so expect, and accept more acrimony from me.

You’re not leaving us yet. Too much back-chat for a deaths-door kinda cunt. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 28/01/2018 at 11:20 AM, Punkape said:

I’ll bet the photo becomes your screensaver for your computer and your mobile.

lol.

lol.

Cretin.

I’ll bet you have to nit-comb the sperm out of your hair, of a night. Whale song CD on, nice and relaxing eh?