CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sunbed Renting

Neil

Guest judgetwi
45 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

Do you have PTSD Judge?

If it stands for putting train spotters down.....yes! It’s not much of a hobby but it’s fucking cheap.

🚂🚂🚂

13 hours ago, judgetwi said:

I have the feeling he didn’t understand it was a reference to Dignitas.

Whooooosh!.....as they say.

12 hours ago, Ape said:

Oh dear. If that’s the case, he’s a lot thicker than I previously thought. And I already thought he was thick as fucking pig shit.

Not sure why he is expected to get old in-house CC references. "Clique" pack mentality was bad enough with its dependence on recycled insults but this is clique-lite and even more insipid.

9 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

... but it would only result in you imaginatively replying "NO!", confirming that you were indeed that kid at school who responded to every playground jibe and insult by pointing your finger and shouting "NO, YOU ARE". 

idiot.

fuck off.

9 hours ago, Albert Ross said:

You're fucking hilarious.

9 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You're not.

Hmm...

• Like 1

Guest Lady Penelope
13 hours ago, judgetwi said:

I have the feeling he didn’t understand it was a reference to Dignitas.

Whooooosh!.....as they say.

Judge you can help crowdfund me for the price of a ticket and room too .. just hand me the money rather than the ticket for the journey and room.

39 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Not sure why he is expected to get old in-house CC references. "Clique" pack mentality was bad enough with its dependence on recycled insults but this is clique-lite and even more insipid.

The clique has the gold standard when it comes to mindless and repetitive abuse.

Unfortunately we have been riven by internal splits, and Quincy has been blackballed. I don't like the way he spoke to you on the Pres thread and I've given him the dreaded 'iron' in retaliation. In clique terms, that's as ominous as receiving The Black hand.

Guest Lady Penelope
1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

A thread degenerating into mindless abuse.........well that makes a fucking change 

Would you join me in forming a new "Fab Five"?

Guest judgetwi
5 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

Judge you can help crowdfund me for the price of a ticket and room too .. just hand me the money rather than the ticket for the journey and room.

What am I?.....a registered charity or something? Pay your own way, or jump under a 🚂 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
8 hours ago, Decimus said:

The clique has the gold standard when it comes to mindless and repetitive abuse.

Unfortunately we have been riven by internal splits, and Quincy has been blackballed. I don't like the way he spoke to you on the Pres thread and I've given him the dreaded 'iron' in retaliation. In clique terms, that's as ominous as receiving The Black hand.

Does the 'Black Hand' you refer to have 6 digits by any chance?

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Aye, the better to fit snugly in your capacious arsehole.

I therefore think you had better change your username to Dodecimus, the 12 fingered cunt.

10 hours ago, Decimus said:

The only balls @Quincy Cockfingers is aware of are the ones resting on chin, black or otherwise.

Your wretched clique is finished; franks dead, bills nothing but a laughing stock and the aforementioned yellow tie wearing cunt is useless when off the booze and wanger. That leaves you and the boyo and from what I've been hearing, he's out to bring you down...

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

The only balls @Quincy Cockfingers is aware of are the ones resting on chin, black or otherwise.

Your wretched clique is finished; franks dead, bills nothing but a laughing stock and the aforementioned yellow tie wearing cunt is useless when off the booze and wanger. That leaves you and the boyo and from what I've been hearing, he's out to bring you down...

It's a terrible state of affairs and I'm as good as finished. 

I need a hero, I'm holding out for a hero.... @Eddie save the clique.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Decimus said:

It's a terrible state of affairs and I'm as good as finished. 

I need a hero, I'm holding out for a hero.... @Eddie save the clique.

Like Lazarus, frank rises from his coffin, again, so theres hope your daddy will save you from your current pathetic state of pointless out put. 

You are obviously aware of eduardos views on the darkies, so as a true liberal you'll have to compromise your morals or indoctrinate him. He comes with fatty

53 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

It's in their fucking genes. The spit spraying cunts should all be beaten daily with the 'Welsh Not',  from birth.

Neil Kinnock is a freeloading ginger cunt...

7 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Like Lazarus, frank rises from his coffin, again, so theres hope your daddy will save you from your current pathetic state of pointless out put. 

You are obviously aware of eduardos views on the darkies, so as a true liberal you'll have to compromise your morals or indoctrinate him. He comes with fatty

I'm a pragmatist at heart. If I have to sacrifice my soul and life long held political views to get a few more 'likes' on here, then so be it.

• Like 1

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
22 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'm a pragmatist at heart. If I have to sacrifice my soul and life long held political views to get a few more 'likes' on here, then so be it.

I fear that sacrificing your arse virginity rather than your soul will get you more likes from some of the clientele on here.

Just now, Witheredscrote said:

Just about sums it up, doesn't it?  Do I admire Snatch for holding onto his principles?  Do I fuck

When it comes to principles and loyalty to a cause, I'm afraid to say that I adopt the French stance. The abject cowardice and duplicity of your fickle race has always been something that I admire.

• Like 1

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
18 minutes ago, Decimus said:

When it comes to principles and loyalty to a cause, I'm afraid to say that I adopt the French stance. The abject cowardice and duplicity of your fickle race has always been something that I admire.

What about the fetid body odour and the garlic breath though. That surely must lower your admiration very slightly without even mentioning their dour charisma.

15 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Fear not. There shall always be a clique. Even if it has to be a clique of one, staffed by myself. Despite the sickening persecution levelled at my good self by Roops, in her perverse and inexplicable protective fawning of the cunt 'Albert Ross', I shall endure and shall not give in to fake smartarsedness or Wikipedia inspired cerebral superiority. 

• Like 2