CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Adult blokes who own lethal spiders and snakes

Guest Bill Stickers

11 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

That's harsh as fuck. We all know punkers is out on licence and has to watch his lip or it's carted back to the cooler in irons, but that was a genuinely funny retort to resident gobshite, thickers. Garnering several likes no less, whereas bill can happily insult another punters family over on the cars thread, yet you don't bat your eyelids? 

One wonders if it hadn't been the first response no punishment would have been given and that any cunt else abusing family members (your rules...) would have been slapped down?

Stickers did not break any of the rules when he made his comments.

When Punkape was last coolered, I did say that in response to widespread criticism over his punkape.exe posts derailing threads that a counter-measure would be put in place. I duly introduced the rule last Sunday, which I notice you applauded at the time.

Guest Bill Stickers
13 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

That's harsh as fuck. We all know punkers is out on licence and has to watch his lip or it's carted back to the cooler in irons, but that was a genuinely funny retort to resident gobshite, thickers. Garnering several likes no less, whereas bill can happily insult another punters family over on the cars thread, yet you don't bat your eyelids? 

One wonders if it hadn't been the first response no punishment would have been given and that any cunt else abusing family members (your rules...) would have been slapped down?

Stubby, you grassing little fuck. Have you not realised by this point that I'm virtually untouchable. The Corner is in dire straits and needs me far more than I need it.

20 hours ago, Punkape said:

How old is an adult “bloke”.

Are you implying working class for “bloke” and if so why ?

At what the age do you regard a man as an adult ? Your vagueness here is lazy and irritating.

These are actually important questions, which have been touched on by some of The Corner's less literate contributors over the years. For example...

Adult Baby Cunts

2 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Stubby, you grassing little fuck. Have you not realised by this point that I'm virtually untouchable.

Indeed, you have been afforded the blanket of my protection whist the CC Moderation Service nurtures you from whining whelp back to top dog, so lean on me for I am strong whereas you are weak.

Guest Bill Stickers
26 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Indeed, you have been afforded the blanket of my protection whist the CC Moderation Service nurtures you from whining whelp back to top dog, so lean on me for I am strong whereas you are weak.

Together we can restore Stickers to his rightful throne. 

Guest Bill Stickers
29 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Surely you mean shitter, in light of your renowned expertise in the pooing department.

Do you want to hear something more morally atrocious than any of my poo stories? 

I just abused Stubby via PM and he CC'd Roops. Has he reached his grassing nadir? 

Guest Erroreptile404
19 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

More like a slow worm suffering from extreme dwarfism, you unfunny dog turd sniffing little shit.

Why don't you go back to your tv dinner and suffering mini strokes 5 times a day in your armchair... retarded faggot

FFS, the next Mod is gonna be hired via an advert placed in Kindergarten Teacher Monthly...

2 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Do you want to hear something more morally atrocious than any of my poo stories? 

I just abused Stubby via PM and he CC'd Roops. Has he reached his grassing nadir? 

Even more heinous is breaking the unwritten rule of "What happens in PM's stays in PM's". You are Top Grass.

43 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

FFS, the next Mod is gonna be hired via an advert placed in Kindergarten Teacher Monthly...

Even more heinous is breaking the unwritten rule of "What happens in PM's stays in PM's". You are Top Grass.

May I suggest a two week ban for indulging in a vendetta via PM abuse and turning into a humourless cunt after his week on a Kibbutz?

Fuck Stubby off whilst you're at it as well.

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

You make the rules. I'll take any shit on the threads as long as it's not directed at family or accusing me of being a nonce, but over PM is pathetic. This is where bill decided to have a go at my family, breaking 2 of your precious fucking rules in one hit, all because I was nasty to him on a forum called Cunts Corner, the spineless little poof. 

Its strange how those whining about grassing are the same triangulate of dipshits who are happy to use the PM service for the aforementioned name calling where it's apparently hidden from view. I know for a fact they've done it to others but always cry fowl when called out on these nefarious goings on. Some of these characters are apparently on "warnings" to keep their noses clean due to past form of trolling games and long periods in the cooler. 

Perhaps we should allow it to become a free for all where accusations of kiddie fiddling towards punters or suggesting they're going to come round to your house and kill your family, a favourite of @Franks, are ok? It wouldn't last long. 

3 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You make the rules. I'll take any shit on the threads as long as it's not directed at family or accusing me of being a nonce, but over PM is pathetic. This is where bill decided to have a go at my family, breaking 2 of your precious fucking rules in one hit, all because I was nasty to him on a forum called Cunts Corner, the spineless little poof. 

Its strange how those whining about grassing are the same triangulate of dipshits who are happy to use the PM service for the aforementioned name calling where it's apparently hidden from view. I know for a fact they've done it to others but always cry fowl when called out on these nefarious goings on. Some of these characters are apparently on "warnings" to keep their noses clean due to past form of trolling games and long periods in the cooler. 

Perhaps we should allow it to become a free for all where accusations of kiddie fiddling towards punters or suggesting they're going to come round to your house and kill your family, a favourite of @Franks, are ok? It wouldn't last long. 

You seem upset, Stubby. Are you sure you're not taking this all a little bit too seriously?

Idiot.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

May I suggest a two week ban for indulging in a vendetta via PM abuse and turning into a humourless cunt after his week on a Kibbutz?

Fuck Stubby off whilst you're at it as well.

And your vendetta via PM? How shall that be viewed? 

I'd be careful who you choose as friends here because you're not privy to all the conversations had. Just sayin'

Just now, Decimus said:

You seem upset, Stubby. Are you sure you're not taking this all a little bit too seriously?

Idiot.

The thing I find "seriously" funny is the memory of your spittle fuelled meltdown/s, leading to a very real and obvious to every observer, stunning defeat all because you took offence at being branded a stupid fucking wanker my a made up character on a bullshit cunting forum. 

I'd say you're the who takes it a bit too seriously