CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The cost of Valentine's Day

Jiggerycock

Guest Bill Stickers
4 hours ago, Frank said:

I’m in the medina having a coffee with Fahawa, a fine leathersmith. She’s got an extra thumb. I’ve ordered two gym bags - a hermès knock-off without logo - in navy.

How they'll all laugh with each other after you've fucked off, having shelled out well over the odds for a load of mass produced pleather shite from a factory in China.

14 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

How they'll all laugh with each other after you've fucked off, having shelled out well over the odds for a load of mass produced pleather shite from a factory in China.

The man has become an embarrassment. Didn't he realise that her extra thumb was, in fact, her well pounded clit. I hope he is dead soon.

Guest Bill Stickers
8 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

The man has become an embarrassment. Didn't he realise that her extra thumb was, in fact, her well pounded clit. I hope he is dead soon.

His reputation is in tatters. The only way to redemption is by producing another video

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
11 hours ago, Frank said:

I’m in the medina having a coffee with Fahawa, a fine leathersmith. She’s got an extra thumb. I’ve ordered two gym bags - a hermès knock-off without logo - in navy.

You’ll probably try to fuck her.

Guest Bill Stickers
On 14/02/2018 at 7:04 PM, William T.D. Stickers said:

Stubby, I've got a strong suspicion that if I give you an email address, you'll never send the papers.

I'm giving you an opportunity to back out now, and admit you've never done such a thing in your life.

@Stubby Pecker?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 13/02/2018 at 3:59 PM, Jiggerycock said:

I understand the need for 'snuggles'. I can dig romance. I am down with grand emotional gestures.

But then I come to the execution part of it all and well...exhibit A, one Valentines Card and a fancy bag to put her presents in (I'm not taking this whole 'New Man' thing as far as actually wrapping her presents up. That's a tacit admission of homosexuality! Fuck that!).

Price £9.45

Several expletives and a shocked Clintons Card employee later and she's getting a can of Stella, two straws ('cos it's all about the sharing isn't it?) and a punch up the whiskers ........and that opening paragraph? That was a load of bollocks

Fuck Valentine’s Day. Hate it. Just after Christmas and just befuckingfore mother’s  day. Just roll them into one and call it Greedy Grasping Slaaaaggs day. Surely they should be satisfied with having their tonsils forcibly hosed with spunk every evening, without pushing for fucking “extras”. 

Guest Bill Stickers
10 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Bill is this a coup d'état, taking the MD position of the clique?

I merely want to see Stubby's co-authored papers at this point in time, although I'm not ruling out a coup. If Decimus was Mugabe, I'm The Crocodile.

8 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

What do you know, you sly fuck? She copied my oxblood Bottega Veneta clutch bag exactly, to the stitch, for no more than 600 Dirham.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
5 minutes ago, Frank said:

What do you know, you sly fuck? She copied my oxblood Bottega Veneta clutch bag exactly, to the stitch, for no more than 600 Dirham.

Clutch bag. Do you keep your tampons in that? 

33 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Fuck Valentine’s Day. Hate it. Just after Christmas and just befuckingfore mother’s  day. Just roll them into one and call it Greedy Grasping Slaaaaggs day. Surely they should be satisfied with having their tonsils forcibly hosed with spunk every evening, without pushing for fucking “extras”. 

I've always pegged you as an unthinking, filthy miscreant but with comments like this, you're all gent. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
4 minutes ago, Frank said:

Don’t rise to this shit, quince. I’m targeting a certain member and I’d be grateful if you’d keep you’re fucking EG nose out of it. 

Ok, shh. Got you. This had better be outstanding. Go.

2 minutes ago, Frank said:

Don’t rise to this shit, quince. I’m targeting a certain member and I’d be grateful if you’d keep you’re fucking EG nose out of it. 

The only target I'd like to see you associated with Francis is you sitting next to one on the same day as the visually impaired AK47 shooting clubs annual outing

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
10 hours ago, Frank said:

It's your, not you're you stupid cunt. Let's hope your knock off bag slag isn't equally as stupid and changes the 'm' to a 'p'.

Lol. Fuck off. etc etc.

Guest Lady Penelope
11 hours ago, Frank said:

Here's a nice bag Frank, just needs a bit of polish and decent shoulder strap.

large.guard.JPG.c282d5f0602aef81631c43cc

48 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

It's your, not you're you stupid cunt. Let's hope your knock off bag slag isn't equally as stupid and changes the 'm' to a 'p'.

Lol. Fuck off. etc etc.

If that Chemmy Alcott pissed in her high heels, I'd gladly drink it.

Maybe with some lemonade to have a piss spritzer