CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Golden showers.

Snowy

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
56 minutes ago, scotty said:

Pen and snowy, sitting on a tree

K. I. S. S. I. N. G.  😍😍

Based on his recent experience, ie. this nom. wouldn't P.I.S.S.I.N.G be more appropriate?

5 hours ago, Snowy said:

As some of you may know I had travelled to Manchester the weekend to go see a concert,which was in fact Liam Gallagher and I'm fully aware the Gallagher's our complete cunts,and me going there also makes me automatically a cunt,I make no apologises,old snowy was young when Oasis was out so I have awful fucking taste in music.

It had been a long time since I had seen oasis in concert  and forgot what it was like to see a concert of that type up north with the Neanderthal's so I had forgot about the pleasure of going to such an event and getting covered in piss,so I had come unprepared and didn't bring some tarpaulin to hide the streaming gold baptism.

Now this is neither a new thing, it's been going since the punk days and one would expect it ,even snowy couldn't be arsed to run back to the toilet to go through 50 thousand people to get his old man out and piss in the toilet cramped next to some northern swine crossing streams,so he drunk his beer up and did what was necessary,no where did it cross my mind that shall I golden shower each and every cunt behind me once the job was done,the absolute fucking dirty scum,though I must admire the effort to be a complete and utter fucking wanker.

Ah memories, memories!

It's 1981 (?). It's the Reading Festival and several thousand sweaty Neanderthal throwbacks are hurling bottles of piss at The Tygers of Pan Tang!

Unhygienic? Definitely!

An apt critical response to one of the lesser lights of the risibly-named 'New Wave of British Heavy Metal'? - Undoubtedly!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jiggerycock said:

Ah memories, memories!

It's 1981 (?). It's the Reading Festival and several thousand sweaty Neanderthal throwbacks are hurling bottles of piss at The Tygers of Pan Tang!

Unhygienic? Definitely!

An apt critical response to one of the lesser lights of the risibly-named 'New Wave of British Heavy Metal'? - Undoubtedly!

They're just lucky I couldn't get a shit in to the bottle!

37 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

They're just lucky I couldn't get a shit in to the bottle!

Yeah.

I hum and whirr to drum / guitars / vocals combo, especially with a bit of melody, bite, decibels and attitude, but even as an impressionable teenager finding his feet in the world of musical appreciation, I knew this lot were cock-rock wank.

Say it all when Meatloaf came on next and kicked their arses good and proper.

On 8/20/2018 at 5:39 AM, Snowy said:

As some of you may know I had travelled to Manchester the weekend to go see a concert,which was in fact Liam Gallagher and I'm fully aware the Gallagher's our complete cunts,and me going there also makes me automatically a cunt,I make no apologises,old snowy was young when Oasis was out so I have awful fucking taste in music.

It had been a long time since I had seen oasis in concert  and forgot what it was like to see a concert of that type up north with the Neanderthal's so I had forgot about the pleasure of going to such an event and getting covered in piss,so I had come unprepared and didn't bring some tarpaulin to hide the streaming gold baptism.

Now this is neither a new thing, it's been going since the punk days and one would expect it ,even snowy couldn't be arsed to run back to the toilet to go through 50 thousand people to get his old man out and piss in the toilet cramped next to some northern swine crossing streams,so he drunk his beer up and did what was necessary,no where did it cross my mind that shall I golden shower each and every cunt behind me once the job was done,the absolute fucking dirty scum,though I must admire the effort to be a complete and utter fucking wanker.

I remember going to Bingley Hall cattle market in Stafford to watch Black Sabbath back in 1982 on the Mobs Rule Tour..... a band called 720 were support act, dressed in spandex and all with shit permed hair.  They got bottled off the stage after two songs, the drummer taking a two litre bottle of piss straight in the face.   Best concert I ever went to.   Standing room only and someone did a shit in the mosh pit area front Centre stage and pushed a young lad into it.    Fucking great days.

you don’t get that sort of experience watching Dave Burn at the Symphony Hall Birmingham.

Guest Bill Stickers
On 8/22/2018 at 2:39 AM, Monumental cunt said:

I remember going to Bingley Hall cattle market in Stafford to watch Black Sabbath back in 1982 on the Mobs Rule Tour..... a band called 720 were support act, dressed in spandex and all with shit permed hair.  They got bottled off the stage after two songs, the drummer taking a two litre bottle of piss straight in the face.   Best concert I ever went to.   Standing room only and someone did a shit in the mosh pit area front Centre stage and pushed a young lad into it.    Fucking great days.

you don’t get that sort of experience watching Dave Burn at the Symphony Hall Birmingham.

Did you ever get the mosh turd stains out of your Sabbath tshirt? 

7 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Did you ever get the mosh turd stains out of your Sabbath tshirt? 

I was wearing a Blondie T shirt that evening with cheeky arseless  leather chaps and cowboy boots.  It was 1982

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

An educated guess based on the premise that prestigious golf clubs don't allow smelly girls to join, just poofters.

Eric, a joke is like a frog. When you dissect it, it dies. Get it? Just like a frog dies when you dissect it, so does a joke when you explain it. 

Basically, the frog is used as an analogy, to help people understand that jokes shouldn't be explained, because the joke will die, or more specifically, become unfunny. 

So, just like when a frog dies when you dissect it, so does a joke when you dissect, or explain it.

Guest DrCunt
8 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Eric, a joke is like a frog. When you dissect it, it dies. Get it? Just like a frog dies when you dissect it, so does a joke when you explain it. 

Basically, the frog is used as an analogy, to help people understand that jokes shouldn't be explained, because the joke will die, or more specifically, become unfunny. 

So, just like when a frog dies when you dissect it, so does a joke when you dissect, or explain it.

Shocking plagarism.

9 hours ago, DrCunt said:

Shocking plagarism.

There’s nothing original here anymore, doc. Are you a real doctor, or one of those not quite real ones, like @Last Cunt Standing

I’ve got a doctor joke if you’re interested? 

What’s brown and rhymes with Snoop? 

Dr. Dre*

*Also not a Bubba original. 

Edited by Bubba C
Sober

14 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

This is a sly dig at Withers isn't it.

10 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

What’s brown and rhymes with poop? 

On 2/13/2016 at 10:02 AM, Bubba C said:

I have medical condition that means that if I don't monitor it, could end up seriously ill, and cost the NHS tens, if not hundreds of thousands in medical care... I am forced to suffer in order to receive my life dependant medicine. 

I've been meaning to ask: Prader-Willi or Schaaf-Yang?

It's "Snoop"

• Like 1

Guest DrCunt
11 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

There’s nothing original here anymore, doc. Are you a real doctor, or one of those not quite real ones, like @Last Cunt Standing

I’ve got a doctor joke if you’re interested? 

What’s brown and rhymes with poop? 

Dr. Dre*

*Also not a Bubba original. 

Given the source, and the amphibian based nature of the material, I should have just said "Reddit". Shit.