CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who don't observe Remembrance Day

and

29 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Good evening peasant.

Are you off to Tesco tomorrow to grub around the “reduced to clear” aisles ?   Perhaps a bit of indecent exposure in the car park as you are leaving......

Lol.

He is going to buy some value spaghetti hoops and then he is going to meet Wolfie at Toys R Us to show him his chopper..

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Good evening peasant.

Are you off to Tesco tomorrow to grub around the “reduced to clear” aisles ?   Perhaps a bit of indecent exposure in the car park as you are leaving......

Lol.

No, actually I’m going to an Airfix exhibition, followed by a lecture on selecting the correct balsa wood and glue combination.

lol lol LOL LOL.

Fuck off.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
1 hour ago, Ape said:

No, actually I’m going to an Airfix exhibition, followed by a lecture on selecting the correct balsa wood and glue combination.

lol lol LOL LOL.

Fuck off.

Here's a copy of the textbook the speaker will be referencing...

91fyXOO5vvL.jpg

...if you'd like to borrow it, you can check your local library.

1 minute ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Here's a copy of the textbook the speaker will be referencing...

91fyXOO5vvL.jpg

...if you'd like to borrow it, you can check your local library.

I can just imagine you, sat in front of your 386-based computer, on some kind of mobility chair for massively fat cunts, grinning and dribbling to yourself as you frantically trawl the internet for the perfect meme to crown your latest masterpiece post. “They’re going to piss themselves when they see this!” you gleefully think to yourself, as your sausage fingers tap away on your food-encrusted keyboard. Lol lol - LOL!

19 minutes ago, Ape said:

I can just imagine you, sat in front of your 386-based computer, on some kind of mobility chair for massively fat cunts, grinning and dribbling to yourself as you frantically trawl the internet for the perfect meme to crown your latest masterpiece post. “They’re going to piss themselves when they see this!” you gleefully think to yourself, as your sausage fingers tap away on your food-encrusted keyboard. Lol lol - LOL!

Awful timing. Fucking hell. 

• Like 1

Guest Salty Piss Flap
25 minutes ago, Ape said:

Ummmmm..... no.

Try this instead....

Imagine me, sitting in my wingback reclining chair (upright), feet up and resting on an ottoman, in front of my 2019 model Microsoft Surface tablet, grinning (but not dribbling) to myself as I casually did a quick Google Images search, whereupon I found a few pictures of old books about teaching crafts to retards like you. “This is going to piss that fat fuck off when he sees this!” I mirthfully thought to myself, as my slender fingers tapped away on my clean, glass touchscreen keyboard. Lol lol - LOL!

12 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Ummmmm..... no.

Try this instead....

Imagine me, sitting in my wingback reclining chair (upright), feet up and resting on an ottoman, in front of my 2019 model Microsoft Surface tablet, grinning (but not dribbling) to myself as I casually did a quick Google Images search, whereupon I found a few pictures of old books about teaching crafts to retards like you. “This is going to piss that fat fuck off when he sees this!” I mirthfully thought to myself, as my slender fingers tapped away on my clean, glass touchscreen keyboard. Lol lol - LOL!

And then you woke up as your 4 carers rolled your carcass over, in your specially made, reinforced ‘Obesity bed’ to check for bed sores, and change your soiled pyjamas.

LOL

FUCK OFF

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Eccentrics in glass houses, Francis. You washed up old Willie Nelson-esque cunt. Anyway, when are you releasing this batch of new videos? Don't fucking let me down, I backed you on this...

Don't encourage the prevert to corrupt our precious bodily fluids MC

Guest Foreskincheese
On 11/11/2019 at 23:48, Roadkill said:

Yeah... You left an active war... Retreated. Lost. To a bunch of cave dwelling opium farmers and holes with shit smeared bamboo spikes at the bottom. 

Good evening mate

20 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

More gay fantasy from our Walter Mitty Marine..

lol.

If you genuinely want to meet face to face punkers, I'll happily show you the evidence of my military career and the scientific publications to my name, so you'll find I'm not all that different to my persona here. I'd suggest the same can't be true of yourself as we all know you're the biggest bullshit merchant here.

And a raging fucking shit stabber to boot.

Lol

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ape said:

Thanks Frank! We both know just how much I value your opinion!

I wouldn’t say it if it wasn’t true. There’s only one or two cunts on here whose writing freely flows. You’re not one of them. Please.. don’t attempt anything like that again. 

15 minutes ago, ©Frank said:

I wouldn’t say it if it wasn’t true. There’s only one or two cunts on here whose writing freely flows. You’re not one of them. Please.. don’t attempt anything like that again. 

Again, thanks Frank. I’ll write what I want, when I want, so please, just fuck off. 

While it is gratifying to find that my nomination has elicited so much attention, I can't help but feel my triumph has been somewhat diluted by cunts pursuing petty personal vendettas, instead of commenting on the job in hand.

It's rather disappointing, almost as disappointing as Fwank.

Oh well, backward and downward.

Cunts!

• Like 1