CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Gove

Decimus

22 minutes ago, Frank said:

No. On those rare occasions when I’m on a roll, combined with a video and perhaps a little like farming, would you say that I’m at least on par with Decimus?

Once upon a time I’d have said yes, but you do tend to play more to the cheap seats these days, as they’re the ones who haven’t yet realised that you’ve become utterly fucking shit. Sorry to be so blunt.

3 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Once upon a time I’d have said yes, but you do tend to play more to the cheap seats these days, as they’re the ones who haven’t yet realised that you’ve become utterly fucking shit. Sorry to be so blunt.

That's a pretty fair evaluation.

I can't take him seriously whilst he's allowing The Freak to hang on to his tailcoats, it almost feels like an act of charity on his part.

Couple that with the fact that he hasn't said anything provocative enough to get banned in two years and I'd say that he has well and truly lost his edge. 

I hate him.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Frank said:

MC I'm in Fortnum's on Jermyn Street having afternoon tea for one. A fountain of sandwiches, large glass of Macallan's.. Tony Joe on my Spotify.

If any of you thick cunts care to join me, I'm here until 5. Fourth floor. Far right-hand corner with air pods and hair piece.

Reported for going completely off topic almost immediately with another of your pointless and fictitious vomit inducing posts.

Expect a lengthy ban I which time I genuinely hope you die an excruciating death

2 hours ago, colonelkurtz said:

An oily fucking squirt who's made an art form of cuntery , is shithousery personified and possessive of a face so deserving of a rapid meeting with a length of Howdens best rough sawn  4x2 .  

Indeed, Gove is a nauseating cunt who'd knife his granny in the minge if he thought it might help him inch his way back up the greasy pole.

However, he's made very positive overtones on environmental issues and actually seams to listen to scientific fact rather than the self serving bullshite spewed out by the likes of the NFU and others who are intent on trashing the countryside for every penny until is reassembles Arthur C Clarkes "radioactive dust and ash"

"Public money for Public good" means landowners and farmers getting no more free handouts of tax payers money (I'm amazed this isn't more of a scandal) unless they make it better.

That said, I still want the cunt dead almost as much as I want frank  

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, King Billy said:

You’ll have my boot sticking out of your arse if I catch up with you. Wannabe intellectual, fuckdog wanker.

There's something not quite right about a fifty year old man who dresses like a 12 year old boy and drinks Punk IPA.

If I ever saw him sat in the shadows of a Hoxton Square pub clicking his fingers to the latest Billie Eilish track, I'd be torn between kicking his fucking head in and calling the Old Bill.

• Like 1

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
1 minute ago, King Billy said:

You’re more Burnt Oak I think Frank.  I bet you hang around outside the fish and chip shop at Stanmore doing your best Arthur Fonzarelli impression.

Heeeeeey!

Just now, Decimus® said:

There's something not quite right about a fifty year old man who dresses like a 12 year old boy and drinks Punk IPA.

If I ever see him sat in the shadows of a Hoxton Square pub clicking his fingers to the latest Billie Eilish track, I'd be torn between kicking his fucking head in and calling the Old Bill.

I would think there’d already be a crowd round him, kicking his head in and the Old Bill wouldn’t even bother turning up if they knew it was Frank.

14 minutes ago, King Billy said:

You’re more Burnt Oak I think Frank.  I bet you hang around outside the fish and chip shop at Stanmore doing your best Arthur Fonzarelli impression.

Hanging out above the kebab shop in his grotty one bedroom flat more like. The Turkish, heroin dealing owners rent his arse out on the side. Hopefully they'll realise what a fucking cunt he is and slit his stupid throat and feed him to pissed up wankers like judge

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Frank said:

MC I'm in Fortnum's on Jermyn Street having afternoon tea for one. A fountain of sandwiches, large glass of Macallan's.. Tony Joe on my Spotify.

If any of you thick cunts care to join me, I'm here until 5. Fourth floor. Far right-hand corner with air pods and hair piece.

You fucking cunt. I was in 3 Bunhill Row today. If I had read your message earlier I would have popped over and given every other poster an early Christmas present by stamping on your stupid twiglet legs.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Hanging out above the kebab shop in his grotty one bedroom flat more like. The Turkish, heroin dealing owners rent his arse out on the side. Hopefully they'll realise what a fucking cunt he is and slit his stupid throat and feed him to pissed up wankers like judge

The last time I saw a pair of legs like Franks, they were hanging in the window of a halal chicken shop.

51 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Indeed, Gove is a nauseating cunt who'd knife his granny in the minge if he thought it might help him inch his way back up the greasy pole.

However, he's made very positive overtones on environmental issues and actually seams to listen to scientific fact rather than the self serving bullshite spewed out by the likes of the NFU and others who are intent on trashing the countryside for every penny until is reassembles Arthur C Clarkes "radioactive dust and ash"

"Public money for Public good" means landowners and farmers getting no more free handouts of tax payers money (I'm amazed this isn't more of a scandal) unless they make it better.

That said, I still want the cunt dead almost as much as I want frank  

Have you ever driven a tracta Stubby?

16 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

You fucking cunt. I was in 3 Bunhill Row today. If I had read your message earlier I would have popped over and given every other poster an early Christmas present by stamping on your stupid twiglet legs.

Well, in this instance I’d be hoping that Frank kicked the living shit out of you. I’m sure I’m not alone either.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
1 minute ago, Wolfie said:

I bet every time you go 'Down Under' in the local train station bogs it ends up with a massive cock up your jacksie. You vile, sweetcorn-crazed tranny.

It's a fucking RAILWAY STATION, you fucking Philistine!

4 hours ago, Frank said:

I was there mc, however, the hairpiece bit wasn’t true. I couldn’t rule out big Eric turning up with one of his genuine mahogany hand-carved vintage knives. The stupid old bastard.

It would have been a pleasure. 

Next time I'm passing through Harrow I'll let you know. I'm talking of the Hill here Frank, nothing less.

Eric's in a self imposed exile in deepest darkest Essex these days. He's under the impression you need a visa to travel any further west than Woodford. 

On the other hand though, don't underestimate him.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Decimus® said:

Gove's been on the fucking charlie again.

https://mobile.twitter.com/michaelgove/status/1199304826468876288

Like your grandmother banging on about doing the 'Caspar Slide'.

What an absolute fucking wanker.

This fucking snake is on a par with Chuka Ummuna and Nicola Sturgeon in out and out cuntishness. 

That meandering cunt Barry Gardiner is another one I would refer to @Rev for correctional intervention.

8 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

Well, in this instance I’d be hoping that Frank kicked the living shit out of you. I’m sure I’m not alone either.

I imagine that getting kicked by Frank is akin to getting flicked by a couple of sticks of dried spaghetti...........or slapped by the rotor blades of a toy helicopter.

41 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I imagine that getting kicked by Frank is akin to getting flicked by a couple of sticks of dried spaghetti...........or slapped by the rotor blades of a toy helicopter.

If you fancy being slapped by the blades of a 700-size helicopter, with a 2 metre rotor diameter that’s doing about 2000 rpm, then please, just let me know - I’d be happy to arrange it for you. Drunken fool. Lol.