CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Jonty Bravery

colonelkurtz

21 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Is it not a bit late to start debating where life begins, Eric? If clumps of cells constitute “life”, then presumably one would need grief counselling every time one takes a shite? 

Next time you see a vegan standing on grass, tell them how man tiny animals they've just crushed with every footstep.

And if you're feeling particularly cruel. Tell them that the eco-friendly car they've just got out of contains several different types of animal fat in the plastic and rubber used to build it.

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Next time you see a vegan standing on grass, tell them how man tiny animals they've just crushed with every footstep.

And if you're feeling particularly cruel. Tell them that the eco-friendly car they've just got out of contains several different types of animal fat in the plastic and rubber used to build it.

Very much my point. I see the “like” debate is raging elsewhere. My LTPR is 0.47 which makes me regret all the time I wasted on @judgetwi, the dear departed. I’m also curious about how I might spot a Vegan standing on grass, unless I’m downwind of the mung bean munching cunt.

18 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Jonty got a life sentence with a 15 year minimum with the judge telling him that it is unlikely that he will ever be considered safe for release. This was about the review into his case .. some (to me) startling information came out .. one example being that prior to this incident he was receiving two on one care in the home where he lived and in spite displaying violent and devious behaviour he was being allowed out without supervision. Since he has been in prison (he is or was being held at Belmarsh) he has assaulted a female warder who came to clean his cell. What I have read about him does suggest that as I have said that rather being mentally ill he is simply a wrong 'un who never received the disapline that he should have had when he was a child from his parents. In many ways I think that this modern no smacking no physical spare the rod society is a far crueller society than the one that our parents and grandparents faced up until the 1960s.

Well, that's warmed the cockles of my heart, Pen. I half expected Jonty to be found not guilty on the grounds of diminished responsibility, and to be wanking himself senseless of a night over Babestation on his own flatscreen in a room* at a top security hospital. 

I had no idea about his previous character prior to the Tate incident, but he ticks all the boxes you're likely to see on a Channel 5 documentary about kids who kill. Harmed small animals, started fires, regularly played 'Call Of Duty' online with Reptile404.

He'll be doing the rounds of the high security prison estate for the next decade or so, and I believe that they mix the nonces in with the normal cons in a few of those establishment's. Maybe it's a Prison Service budget reduction initiative as many a beast has been slayed over the years by men with little or nothing to loose in those places. 

I can't see the cunt making it through unscathed whatever way the wind blows, but hopefully some fucker desperate to make 'The Sun's' front page despatches Jonty whilst the story is still fresh.

Hopefully somebody talks him into a rooftop protest and convinces him he can fly... 

*As their considered hospital patients the term cell is no longer politically correct. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Neil said:

Do you commit mass murder when you have a wank?

I'm not anti abortion. I was pointing out that the little jelly bean looking cunts are actually alive and not inamimate. I couldn't give a fuck if the next generation of chav gets liquidised. You thick, humourless sex murderer cunt.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

Well, that's warmed the cockles of my heart, Pen. I half expected Jonty to be found not guilty on the grounds of diminished responsibility, and to be wanking himself senseless of a night over Babestation on his own flatscreen in a room* at a top security hospital. 

Yes I half expected something like that .. I would still like to know the mindset of the jury in the case of the triple killer who they found not guilty ..Alexander Lewis-Ranwell. To me he must have known exactly what he was doing yet he was found not guilty,  and here there is a very serious risk that he will be released at some point .. I do note that he comes from a wealthy background and was public school educated.

https://www.devonlive.com/news/devon-news/exeter-triple-killer-found-not-3600789

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I'm not anti abortion. I was pointing out that the little jelly bean looking cunts are actually alive and not inamimate. I couldn't give a fuck if the next generation of chav gets liquidised. You thick, humourless sex murderer cunt.

I'm not humourless.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Yes I half expected something like that .. I would still like to know the mindset of the jury in the case of the triple killer who they found not guilty ..Alexander Lewis-Ranwell. To me he must have known exactly what he was doing yet he was found not guilty,  and here there is a very serious risk that he will be released at some point .. I do note that he comes from a wealthy background and was public school educated.

https://www.devonlive.com/news/devon-news/exeter-triple-killer-found-not-3600789

I'm actually familiar with that case, Pen, and I personally believe that the buck stops with the mental health services regarding a tragic set of circumstances. 

Lewis-Ranwell had a long history of severe mental health issues, and I believe that his family like so many others before had pleaded for him to be sectioned.

Despite the custody sergeant being seriously concerned about his behaviour during his spell in the cells, and even calling in a psychiatric nurse who deemed him unlikely to cause harm to either himself or others prior to release.

I think the presiding judge who directed the jury to find him mentality incompetent got that spot on, and hopefully the victims families can take some solace that the system is responsible their murders, and I hope they're heavily compensated financially. 

I'd rather he be locked away in Broadmoor, properly medicated, and assessed by the leading forensic psychiatrist's than locked in a cell barking at the moon. 

The Tories persistent strip mining, and underfunding of the NHS, and it's primary mental health services has left us wide open to more of these tragedies, but so long as they work towards achieving their goal of private health care, and the systematic dismantling of a British birthright, who cares... 

20 hours ago, Neil said:

Is it bollocks,how can you die before you're born? Theres too many unwanted cunts on this planet as it is,at least we can assist the ones that aren't wanted before they become a parasite on society. "Nurse,pass the scissors"

10 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Years ago, my then-partner and I lost a baby through miscarriage, which is essentially a missed abortion. It is a life lost and anyone who's experienced this will know the agony of going through it, and the heartache it causes throughout. I will never forget it.

Now I know why there can never be a Cunts Corner Christmas jolly, as Neil would end up on the floor after I've smashed a bar stool over his thick fucking Neanderthal head, bitten his ears off, and slowly plucked his eyes out with the pub's fire poker.

@Neil you six-chinned, chavvy fat fucking vapid football-loving, lager-swilling, sex-starved inbred working class backwoods oaf. Kill yourself.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Years ago, my then-partner and I lost a baby through miscarriage, which is essentially a missed abortion. It is a life lost and anyone who's experienced this will know the agony of going through it, and the heartache it causes throughout. I will never forget it.

Now I know why there can never be a Cunts Corner Christmas jolly, as Neil would end up on the floor after I've smashed a bar stool over his thick fucking Neanderthal head, bitten his ears off, and slowly plucked his eyes out with the pub's fire poker.

@Neil you six-chinned, chavvy fat fucking vapid football-loving, lager-swilling, sex-starved inbred working class backwoods oaf. Kill yourself.

What the fuck?!....Merry fucking christmas.

My missus lost one,my daughter lost two. I'll be fucked if I'm going to mourn any of them for 2 reasons, one being that there was probably a good chance that there was something wrong with them(nature has a wonderful filter) and secondly being that the 2 children that followed those events probably wouldn't have happened. Look forward not back........and get fucked.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Wolfie said:

A miscarriage is a miscarriage.

Unless you and your “wife” chose to commit murder at a clinic.

Your inability to differentiate between a natural death (miscarriage) and deliberate termination ( murder) puts you in your own squawking moral dilemma.Perhaps your new “wife” is as morally blind as yourself.

Basically you’re an unpleasant but naive disgrace.

6 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

A miscarriage is a miscarriage.

Unless you and your “wife” chose to commit murder at a clinic.

Your inability to differentiate between a natural death (miscarriage) and deliberate termination ( murder) puts you in your own squawking moral dilemma.Perhaps your new “wife” is as morally blind as yourself.

Basically you’re an unpleasant but naive disgrace.

What a absolute fucking wanker you truly are. Shove your kiddie-fiddling religion up your fucking arse.

• Like 1