CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Standard of topics on this site

southerncunt

1 hour ago, Frank said:

Not a single ‘like’ in your last 22 posts, gone from the leaderboard, totally gone in the head, and gone from here. Good riddance. 

lol 

Fuck off. 

lol LOL. 

53 minutes ago, Frank said:

He gives off this air of nonchalance as if he’s above it all.. the take it or leave it approach. In reality the man is a desperate underachiever and without doubt, seriously fucked in the nut. One can only wish that his family fully support him this Christmas. 

19 minutes ago, Frank said:

I’ve had a PM warning from Baws this morning suggesting I give it all a rest. On a final note in this woeful episode, if you look a little deeper into decs recent history, I think you’ll find the man is really suffering. 

I'd say that the sort of man who has analysed my site activity and like status in detail, who relentlessly uses all of his "sad faces" on my posts with alarming regularity and who constantly name drops me and responds to everything I post, is the sort of man who has lost complete control of his mind. You're absolutely obsessed, and I find it genuinely quite creepy that a 50 year old man expends so much time and effort on me.

As for being "nonchalant" that act is your card, not mine, and you're struggling to keep it up. I'd say that you're reacting like a moody child because I've reduced you to a figure of pity left reliant on the site's biggest freak for an ego boost. Everybody else thinks you're shit, and your appalling like to post ratio, your complete lack of presence on the leaderboard for years, and the fact your material is only ever 'liked' by The Freak, The Frog and The Faggot, should be enough to convince you that it's time you fucked off for good.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'd say that the sort of man who has analysed my site activity and like status in detail, who relentlessly uses all of "sad faces" on my posts with alarming regularity and who constantly name drops me and responds to everything I post, is the sort of man who has lost complete control of his mind. You're absolutely obsessed, and I find it genuinely quite creepy that a 50 year old man expends so much time and effort on me.

As for being "nonchalant" that act is your card, not mine, and you're struggling to keep it up. I'd say that you're reacting like a moody child because I've reduced you to a figure of pity left reliant on the site's biggest freak for an ego boost. Everybody else thinks you're shit, and your appalling like to post ratio, your complete lack of presence on the leaderboard for years, and the fact your material is only ever 'liked' by The Freak, The Frog and The Faggot, should be enough to convince you that it's time you fucked off for good.

That’s all very well, but do you think you’ll ever make us laugh again? 

Just now, Frank said:

Who knows, Frank, I'd say I've got a better chance of pulling it off than you, though. All joking aside, you genuinely haven't even raised a smile for me in well over a year. That's why I'm being so hard on you, I want you to be good again, but you just don't seem to have it in you anymore.

Sorry.

Just now, Frank said:

Frank, I have  noted that @Decimus has just been perusing your profile.  I would have thought that reading the East Anglian Daily Times obituary notices would have been more entertaining, and livelier.  lol lol & fuck off.

7 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Who knows, Frank, I'd say I've got a better chance of pulling it off than you, though. All joking aside, you genuinely haven't even raised a smile for me in well over a year. That's why I'm being so hard on you, I want you to be good again, but you just don't seem to have it in you anymore.

Sorry.

Well.. let’s hope so. When you’re on form, nothing else comes close. I guess it was inevitable that sooner or later a punter like Salty would come along and get under your skin. I can only hope that perhaps we both learn from this. 

2 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Frank, I have  noted that @Decimus has just been perusing your profile.  I would have thought that reading the East Anglian Daily Times obituary notices would have been more entertaining, and livelier.  lol lol & fuck off.

I don't mind admitting there are some real gems on there between pages 120-182 of his post list. Everything from 119 downwards should probably be deleted.

On 16/12/2019 at 13:55, Stubby Pecker said:

@Mrs Roops @The Beast @cuntspotter @Admin

Answer the fucking questions. Everything the wolfman has said is true especially the talented posters who've pissed off due to unending stream of liquid shite we're all confronted with 24 hours a day and the complete inability of you cunts to see the wood for the trees

..what about ignoring it ...if you don’t like it?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, southerncunt said:

No, up north of here. 44 in Melbourne today. 

See those pussy kiwis cancelled their warm up game, no pun intended

6 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Can we have the leaderboard back please? Anyone can ignore it ..if they don’t like it.

You cheeky cunt billbo. Don't fuck with spotto he's armed with a bumper bag of wurthers originals and knows how to use them