CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts Corner Music Exchange V

Mrs Roops

On 15/12/2020 at 18:24, Ape™️ said:

I imagine Frank to be a bit like this cunt, albeit without the musical ability. This bloke is brilliant on the loop station.

An absolute genius, and a total laugh too. Me and some mates met him after a set, all absolutely fucked. Great times. 

For clarity, I mean Rebillet. Fuck off, frank. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

An absolute genius, and a total laugh too. Me and some mates met him after a set, all absolutely fucked. Great times. 

For clarity, I mean Rebillet. Fuck off, frank. 

He makes it look so fucking easy, and as someone who dabbles with a guitar looper, I know it’s anything but. 

On 17/10/2021 at 13:57, Wolfie said:

Jesus wept, what utter fucking middle-aged lounge lizard shite. Others agree your return is as welcome as a fresh turd in a blocked toilet - and as relevant as a fart in a hurricane. Kill yourself.

I’d love to have a dance-off with you and your soppy dogs to this one, wolfie...

On 23/10/2021 at 11:53, Frank said:

I’d love to have a dance-off with you and your soppy dogs to this one, wolfie...

I love dancing with my dogs. Only a miserable cunt wouldn't understand. Last night, my missus and I mullered two bottles of Tesco Finest Montepulciano D'Abruzzo (£7.99), during which time we picked up our lovely pooches, and danced with them, happy, drunk, and right in the moment. Beautiful stuff. This, among last night's history: