CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Joe exotic tiger king

Eddie

Guest Cunt-End Of The World
2 minutes ago, Eddie said:

If it wasnt for the pandemic we might have overlooked this cock bothering drug addict, but Netflix has made him a 'celeb' I for one think he should be euthanised just like many of his 'pets', fuck off and I bet Eric would like to kill him...

He is the embodiment of the spirit of Americana. That being a thick and deluded spackachimp. He'll be famous in prison now. Most number of involuntary anal prolapses.

Bubba black is packing some seriously angry beef.

14 minutes ago, Eddie said:

If it wasnt for the pandemic we might have overlooked this cock bothering drug addict, but Netflix has made him a 'celeb' I for one think he should be euthanised just like many of his 'pets', fuck off and I bet Eric would like to kill him...

Funnily enough, I was reading about him this afternoon. Having seen a couple of pictures, you're assessment is correct. I would like to kick his faggot mangina through the top of his ridiculously coiffed head and feed him to tigers.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I reckon 'Bhagavan' Doc Antle was the biggest of a bunch of mullet wearing, red neck cunts. If he had his arm ripped off I would have rescued the arm and left the rest of his pile of shit carcass in the cage.

Remember to wear your mask, gloves and swimming goggles if you’re thinking of going into a Tiger cage. The fuckers are all virused up.

Coughing Tiger Hidden Dragon.

On 13/04/2020 at 19:46, Eddie said:

I wouldn't actually kill him .. I would be more minded to slice his skin all over with a stanley knife and then stake him to the ground near an ants nest on some heathland

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Yeast Infection

I have to agree. The mullet haired, cock juggling, meth freak is a waste of air. 

I'm the cunt who wasted my precious time watching a documentary about the cunt. 

Cunt ! 

Guest Bernard Fuck

The follow-on about that dodgy hag rival of his has the potential to be interesting.

Gaylord, meanwhile, is picking the soap up and dropping it repeatedly  while in the shower. He really loves that tiger light shite.

Guest Monaco Slim

There is nothing sexier than a pet tiger. The only pets british pussy faggots will ever have are domesticated ones from pet shops.

1c4c51b612c7bdb0a7401d11f2678803.jpg

Joe exotic being an american automatically makes him less of a faggot and a cunt than anyone born in britain because britains full of gay faggots who think coronavirus is real and clap outside their door for the worthless buttfucking bastards that work for the shitty NHS.

joe exotics number 1 political concern is keeping his freedom to fuck people in the ass and throw hand grenades, your number 1 concern is funding the shit hole NHS and keeping whatever government welfare has been handed out to you, you Orwell 1984 British government obeying, face mask wearing, social distancing faggot

3 minutes ago, Monaco Slim said:

Joe exotic being an american automatically makes him less of a faggot and a cunt than anyone born in britain because britains full of gay faggots who think coronavirus is real and clap outside their door for the worthless buttfucking bastards that work for the shitty NHS.

In your case, I fear bleach simply won't be enough. May I suggest you inject yourself with something from the Smith & Wesson range?

Guest Monaco Slim
2 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

In your case, I fear bleach simply won't be enough. May I suggest you inject yourself with something from the Smith & Wesson range?

sounds like a range that isn't available in britain because you gave it up so the government would protect you from the guy who shot up the kids in scotland.

1 hour ago, Monaco Slim said:

sounds like a range that isn't available in britain because you gave it up so the government would protect you from the guy who shot up the kids in scotland.

Real men dance around their bedrooms in the skin of their enemies as Goodbye Horses plays. Guns are for homosexuals.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Monaco Slim said:

Jesus H fucking christ almighty

Guest Stoolstabber500
4 hours ago, Monaco Slim said:

There is nothing sexier than a pet tiger. The only pets british pussy faggots will ever have are domesticated ones from pet shops.

1c4c51b612c7bdb0a7401d11f2678803.jpg

joe exotics number 1 political concern is keeping his freedom to fuck people in the ass and throw hand grenades, your number 1 concern is funding the shit hole NHS and keeping whatever government welfare has been handed out to you, you Orwell 1984 British government obeying, face mask wearing, social distancing faggot

Hiya @Salty Piss Flap you fat yank cunt! 

4 hours ago, Monaco Slim said:

The ultimate bullet puzzle: you have two thousand rounds, and one of the pupils is Andy Murray. How the fuck can you miss?

If only the kids at Sandy Hook had been armed.

On 13/04/2020 at 19:46, Eddie said:

Is it any good?