CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Labour activist NHS cunts who blame Boris for everything

Guest N/A

37 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

Not at all PZ...... I’m not you, that’s your M.O. I’m simply disagreeing with you, that’s all. You appear to have that notorious Irish thin skin and over nourished grievance and resentment about anything that runs counter to your belief system. It’s the hallmark of your subculture. Wouldn’t you agree?

Norratall..we're well usta yer overblown sense of importance in the world.  its the mainland Europeans that have only recently experienced it an can see ya for what ya really are. Ya should Google the list of companies that have either ceased trading or left the UK because of yer brave experiment..it makes for some sobering reading..of course you'll pass it off as nothing as y'all been fed on propaganda for centuries 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

4 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Norratall..we're well usta yer overblown sense of importance in the world.  its the mainland Europeans that have only recently experienced it an can see ya for what ya really are. Ya should Google the list of companies that have either ceased trading or left the UK because of yer brave experiment..it makes for some sobering reading..of course you'll pass it off as nothing as y'all been fed on propaganda for centuries 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Small drop in a very large ocean Paddy. Those companies have gone yet the City of London is still by far the most powerful financial centre in Europe plus we're currently stripping Hong Kong of its wealth and moving it to Blighty to fill in the gaps, so fuck the Euroscum.

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

That thick cunt Bobby Sands managed to starve to death in a prison built out of it.

When Maggie Thatcher was informed that the IRA prisoners in the Maze were throwing their own shit around in their cells and weren’t eating their dinner, she replied, “Yes yes, but what’s this I hear about a protest? Do you know what they’re planning to do?”

• Like 2

Oh bally  loyalizm is in a precarious place ..bally hutchinsons just writ a book about how its been seen as a bigoted archaic institution..trouble is his book sez its exactly that ..they were gonna offer him a seat in the Senate here except hes still a bigoted scumbag and looks like one..lol

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

10 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

If the EU rapes you too hard Paddy you could always apply to join CANZUK seeing as you still use English Common Law but you'll have to swear allegiance to the Queen and take 50% of our Muslims. There's got to be a level playing field, after all.

We can’t share the Muslims, TF. Imagine what what would happen to their violent feeble minds with intense catholic indoctrination and potato diet. It’s just too close for comfort. 

Just now, White Cunt said:

We can’t share the Muslims, TF. Imagine what what would happen to their violent feeble minds with intense catholic indoctrination and potato diet. It’s just too close for comfort. 

Not if we make it something like Escape from New York. Could you imagine the tourist income that could be generated by taking parties of rich foreigners on one of our type 26 frigates into the Irish sea to take potshots at Paddy and Muhammad with a 50 cal sniper rifle?

1 hour ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

You talk as if it were I..... try to stop personalising this PZ it’s effecting your judgement. I am not the government. You are right about one thing though, people will spin things to suit their own narrative ( how I hate that term) so people will see things the way they want to see them.  The issue of company’s switching horses is interesting but business is business...there is no sentiment.

Just now, cuntspotter said:

You talk as if it were I..... try to stop personalising this PZ it’s effecting your judgement. I am not the government. You are right about one thing though, people will spin things to suit their own narrative ( how I hate that term) so people will see things the way they want to see them.  The issue of company’s switching horses is interesting but business is business...there is no sentiment.

First thing ya referred to was how yer experiment was gonna hurt everyone else ..yer like the pictograms in the Express that lists the country's that will be worst hit by Brexit that conveniently leaves out the UK..sooner yer off the pot the sooner n we can get back to bizniz 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

1 minute ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

First thing ya referred to was how yer experiment was gonna hurt everyone else ..yer like the pictograms in the Express that lists the country's that will be worst hit by Brexit that conveniently leaves out the UK..sooner yer off the pot the sooner n we can get back to bizniz 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

What’s it like looking at the world with one eye shut? Open the other one and then open your mind up to the prospect of greater possibility. We shall see ...all will be revealed. When the walls of Jericho do not tumble down ...what then?

Just now, cuntspotter said:

What’s it like looking at the world with one eye shut? Open the other one and then open your mind up to the prospect of greater possibility. We shall see ...all will be revealed. When the walls of Jericho do not tumble down ...what then?

....and you keep referring to it as though it were “my doing” it’s this narrow, persecutory  thinking that feeds incipient psychiatric illness.

4 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

....and you keep referring to it as though it were “my doing” it’s this narrow, persecutory  thinking that feeds incipient psychiatric illness.

Your doing..persecution complex..ya have..easier to narrow the scope spotter baby not all germans were naziz twas just easier for the masses to think they were

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

13 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Those fucking paddy's must be well thick. I moved to my current property about 6 years ago and it's got a vegetable patch in the garden and every fucking year I religiously turn over the soil and remove any remaining vegetation to plant new stuff - usually runner beans, courgettes and squash - and every fucking year at least half a dozen potato plants start growing so I'm stuck with about 5kg of spuds I don't want. I fucking take great effort to stop the fuckers growing and I can't, so fuck knows what Panzer Murphy Snr was doing to fuck it up so spectacularly, probably drinking Guinness and enjoying the craic (of the labourers back garden).

@PANZER MURPHY you irritating mick dwarf, you’ve been taking an elbow deep fisting on this site with every leprechaun spunk encrusted post you make but “dis one taykes da fookin biskit”

You’ve just just had a proper cunting from alchy in training drew. I can just imagine the cunt chuckling away to himself as he digs over his veg patch in a in spot of February sun, spearing a feral spud and thinking what a stupid shit you and your species are. I’ve got the fuckers growing out of my compost bin and we haven’t planted spuds for years. Your lot must have been thick as shit

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Y'all have bigger fish to fry than concerning yerself with the spud munchers ...theres a whole loda educated brown people comin up that will use the laws ya have to squeeze yer nads till they squeak..colonialism is a bazturd!

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Methinks you protest too much. It appears to me that your’e hurting real bad because we don’t even consider you lot have any relevance at all re. our future plans Panzy. Feeling ignored is an even worse humiliation than hundreds of years of feeling victimised I guess. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Methinks you protest too much. It appears to me that your’e hurting real bad because we don’t even consider you lot have any relevance at all re. our future plans Panzy. Feeling ignored is an even worse humiliation than hundreds of years of feeling victimised I guess. 

Not your acerbic best, but the world feels more secure when the bold Willhelm is free to spread vile invective. Roll on John.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Not your acerbic best, but the world feels more secure when the bold Willhelm is free to spread vile invective. Roll on John.

I didn’t even know I was banned until halfway through the two day sentence as I’ve been busy at the old Christmas tree game and been getting in late fucking shattered every night. Haven’t even had time to count up the cash for a couple of days but it’s piling up nicely. No doubt the ginger minger will  be forthcoming with a forensic audit tomorrow to remind me how it’s not possible to make money selling trees. Who knew eh?

11 minutes ago, King Billy said:

That's their biggest fear Billy, nobody giving a fuck. The knicker wetting excitement accompanied by the election of Joe Biden is fucking comical. They really think that senile Joe is going to rip up the US/UK agreement, Five eyes, co-operation on the UN security council and all the US bases in British territory simply because Simple Simon isn't a happy chappy. The UK is signing trade agreements everywhere and and Dublin is throwing a fucking fit asking why the 1846 potato shortage isn't being factored into the negotiations. Apparently, the Aussies told them in no uncertain terms to fuck off and Canada just laughed at them.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

That's their biggest fear Billy, nobody giving a fuck. The knicker wetting excitement accompanied by the election of Joe Biden is fucking comical. They really think that senile Joe is going to rip up the US/UK agreement, Five eyes, co-operation on the UN security council and all the US bases in British territory simply because Simple Simon isn't a happy chappy. The UK is signing trade agreements everywhere and and Dublin is throwing a fucking fit asking why the 1846 potato shortage isn't being factored into the negotiations. Apparently, the Aussies told them in no uncertain terms to fuck off and Canada just laughed at them.

Trucks, this is what him got shower-bummed in the first place ffs! Have some consideration for Bill’s smarting hems you cunt, his activity is being monitored. Anusol only goes so far you inconsiderate twat.

6 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

@PANZER MURPHY you irritating mick dwarf, you’ve been taking an elbow deep fisting on this site with every leprechaun spunk encrusted post you make but “dis one taykes da fookin biskit”

You’ve just just had a proper cunting from alchy in training drew. I can just imagine the cunt chuckling away to himself as he digs over his veg patch in a in spot of February sun, spearing a feral spud and thinking what a stupid shit you and your species are. I’ve got the fuckers growing out of my compost bin and we haven’t planted spuds for years. Your lot must have been thick as shit

Well..lets not go mad here stubberz baby..its noise from the usual toothless baying mob of pitchfork n torch peasants ..yerself included 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

11 hours ago, King Billy said:

I didn’t even know I was banned until halfway through the two day sentence as I’ve been busy at the old Christmas tree game and been getting in late fucking shattered every night. Haven’t even had time to count up the cash for a couple of days but it’s piling up nicely. No doubt the ginger minger will  be forthcoming with a forensic audit tomorrow to remind me how it’s not possible to make money selling trees. Who knew eh?

I never said anything of the sort, I merely questioned your maths behind the notion of earning enough to keep body and soul together for the other eleven months of the year. Nevertheless I'm pleased the gaffer has re-hired you to shove trees into the net funnel at whatever brownfield site he has stationed you at.

Incidentally, contrary to your affected air of indifference about your recent coolering I note you logged into the site a few hours after your account was suspended. I suspect that should I bother to scan the guest IP log it will note that your device would have been checking in regularly despite you "being busy".

13 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

Not if we make it something like Escape from New York. Could you imagine the tourist income that could be generated by taking parties of rich foreigners on one of our type 26 frigates into the Irish sea to take potshots at Paddy and Muhammad with a 50 cal sniper rifle?

That would work somewhere like the Falkland Rocks, with suitable distance from the UK, just in case. These fuckers are thick, violent and highly motivated.