CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

BBC obsession with whores

Trucking Funt

43 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

She has previous elsewhere?

If previous elsewhere means flashing her biff on a classy readers wives style website then yes.

Here, a few years back she posted a photo of herself starkers bending over a sofa with what looked like a tampon dangling from the bat cave. It was allegedly recent but from the decor in the room it was more mid 80s, unless she likes that style of course (wouldn't surprise me).

9 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

If previous elsewhere means flashing her biff on a classy readers wives style website then yes.

Here, a few years back she posted a photo of herself starkers bending over a sofa with what looked like a tampon dangling from the bat cave. It was allegedly recent but from the decor in the room it was more mid 80s, unless she likes that style of course (wouldn't surprise me).

Shocking!😲

1 hour ago, Trucking Funt said:

From what I can gather, Australia's lockdown regs are fairly similar to those in the UK. Surely a key worker would have been able to "venture out"? 

P.S. I know how to perform an internet search for treatment information on a wide range of medical conditions as well. 😁

Listen dipshit, by “venture out” I meant crossing one of intrastate borders which have been enforced in this area for the last few weeks. I’ve been entirely unimpeded otherwise, thanks for asking. And of course, like every loudmouth gobshite I ever encountered, you’ve mastered Dr Google, which by extension makes you Emeritus Professor of Medicine at Harvard. So you don’t need me adding my two cents, I’ll just keep my diagnosis of “wilfully ignorant cunt with a personality disorder“ to myself. Please find another outlet for your attentions. Train sets are popular with simpletons, I hear.  

Incidentally the “regs” here are, just like the death toll, rather different to Blighty. But then you know that already etc...

2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

...Mmm, I'd say the one thing here that's getting tiresome for the puntership is your know it all responses to a little light ribbing. Maybe you could take it on the chin once in a while a have a laugh at the inadequacies we all possess, albeit you have less of these than most.

I'm pretty sure why a great thinker and roaring success of a human being has gravitated to a cesspit such as this. Your acerbic wit wasn't appreciated or tolerated in your real life, or indeed on some of the serious forums you once contributed brilliantly to. One can imagine the debate you would have had on any number of forums you're expert in and the way you'd have pissed off others with your haughty, "you're wrong you stupid little man" demeanour, and hence were fucked off by the mods.

Here you can rule the roost and look down on us cretins from your dog turd castle in the sky.  

Glass houses Stubbs...

In fact most of the "light ribbing" aimed at me is promptly ignored but I guess that doesn't suite your narrative.

45 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Listen dipshit, by “venture out” I meant crossing one of intrastate borders which have been enforced in this area for the last few weeks. I’ve been entirely unimpeded otherwise, thanks for asking. And of course, like every loudmouth gobshite I ever encountered, you’ve mastered Dr Google, which by extension makes you Emeritus Professor of Medicine at Harvard. So you don’t need me adding my two cents, I’ll just keep my diagnosis of “wilfully ignorant cunt with a personality disorder“ to myself. Please find another outlet for your attentions. Train sets are popular with simpletons, I hear. 

A hypocrite and a Walt! Get your story straight FFS! On the one hand, you mock me for using the term "inbred sheep farmer" but then demand latitude with regard to your crystal clear declaration that you've only recently been able to "venture out". Your Freudian slip accompanied by such an angry response to it's exposure is reminiscent of the stolen valour pricks my Dad and his mates used to show up in the British legion. Your bluster is convincing nobody, least of all me. Fuck off back to your Mr Benn boxset and stop trying to con the good people on this site, you miserable charlatan!

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I once tried nicking a Bond video from a shop.

But the security guard scared The Living Daylights out of me. 

If he’d caught up with you it might have been a case of shaken not scared.

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Well by the pose in that photo, it's doggy style (and that wouldn't surprise me)

1 hour ago, Trucking Funt said:

A hypocrite and a Walt! Get your story straight FFS! On the one hand, you mock me for using the term "inbred sheep farmer" but then demand latitude with regard to your crystal clear declaration that you've only recently been able to "venture out". Your Freudian slip accompanied by such an angry response to it's exposure is reminiscent of the stolen valour pricks my Dad and his mates used to show up in the British legion. Your bluster is convincing nobody, least of all me. Fuck off back to your Mr Benn boxset and stop trying to con the good people on this site, you miserable charlatan!

Marvellous. Just one more push and I’d say that Adult Literacy Course you saved up for will have been entirely worthwhile. You’ve exposed nothing except your own foolishness. Now go and clean your Dad’s cap badge and have a little cry. I imagine he spent rather a lot of time out of the house down t’Legion, didn’t he? Have you considered the possibility he was avoiding you? Why might that be, do you think? Once you’ve finished with the Brasso, be a good chap and get back to your Ladybird Book of Logic. You clearly need more revision, given you look a right cunt at present. Not sure what it is I’m supposed to be convincing you of, but given I couldn’t give a tiny shit anyway it’s all a bit academic. 

2 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Well by the pose in that photo, it's doggy style (and that wouldn't surprise me)

I'm 99.9% certain you'll have said photo saved on your hard drive for wanking material (with a gooses head superimposed of course) so hows about a wee look for some of the newer punters?

*warning: only view at least 2 hours after eating and not before

1 hour ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Incidentally the “regs” here are, just like the death toll, rather different to Blighty. But then you know that already etc...

43 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

1 minute ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Marvellous. Just one more push and I’d say that Adult Literacy Course you saved up for will have been entirely worthwhile. You’ve exposed nothing except your own foolishness. Now go and clean your Dad’s cap badge and have a little cry. I imagine he spent rather a lot of time out of the house down t’Legion, did he? Have you considered the possibility he was avoiding you? Why might that be, do you think?Once you’ve finished with the Brasso, be a good chap and get back to your Ladybird Book of Logic. You clearly need more revision, given you look a right cunt at present. 

Alright lads?

55 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Marvellous. Just one more push and I’d say that Kellogg’s Adult Literacy Course you saved up for will have been entirely worthwhile. You’ve exposed nothing except your own foolishness. Now go and clean your Dad’s cap badge and have a little cry. I imagine he spent rather a lot of time out of the house down t’Legion, didn’t he? Have you considered the possibility he was avoiding you? Why might that be, do you think? Once you’ve finished with the Brasso, be a good chap and get back to your Ladybird Book of Logic. You clearly need more revision, given you look a right cunt at present. Not sure what it is I’m supposed to be convincing you of, but given I couldn’t give a tiny shit anyway it’s all a bit academic. Three exclamation marks now follow, given you’re clearly a fan!!!

You're getting on your high horse again Walter. Be careful, it's a long way down! However, you're partially correct, my old chap did spend a lot of time out of the house, especially when he was posted abroad serving his country while at home lefty vermin similar in species to yourself were wanking over pictures of Stalin and Brezhnev. My sister polishes his cap badge and his service medals as she's the eldest, not to mention the fact she's ex forces as well and makes a better job of it. I place more emphasis on memories of a decent bloke who had little time for  tossers like yourself that disintegrate into a horrible stain on the carpet when they're called out on their bullshit. Keep reciting your mantra if it makes you feel better about yourself but I can see right through your routine and know full well who the cunt is in this equation. 

4 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

You're getting on your high horse again Walter. Be careful, it's a long way down! However, you're partially correct, my old chap did spend a lot of time out of the house, especially when he was posted abroad serving his country while at home lefty vermin similar in species to yourself were wanking over pictures of Stalin and Brezhnev. My sister polishes his cap badge and his service medals as she's the eldest, not to mention the fact she's ex forces as well and makes a better job of it. I place more emphasis on memories of a decent bloke who had little time for  tossers like yourself that disintegrate into a horrible stain on the carpet when they're called out on their bullshit. Keep reciting your mantra if it makes you fell better about yourself but I can see right through your routine and know full well who the cunt is in this equation. 

Oh please, stop, you’ll make me cry. How about a rousing blast of Jerusalem, now you’re all puffed up with nowhere to go in the cul-de-sac marked Last Refuge of Scoundrels. 

Short of me stencilling my GMC number on your forehead with an sharpened Boomerang, I don’t see how this bollocks moves forward. So for the umpteenth time of asking, go play with someone else. It’s nearly bedtime here and you’re much less fun than the present Mrs LCS. 

18 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Oh please, stop, you’ll make me cry. How about a rousing blast of Jerusalem, now you’re all puffed up with nowhere to go in the cul-de-sac marked Last Refuge of Scoundrels. 

Short of me stencilling my GMC number on your forehead with an sharpened Boomerang, I don’t see how this bollocks moves forward. So for the umpteenth time of asking, go play with someone else. It’s nearly bedtime here and you’re much less fun than the present Mrs LCS. 

I detect a sense of frustration in your posts Dr Cockwomble. Perhaps a visit to a shrink might be in order to help you with these strange delusions you're having. Condolences to the missus, if she exists.

53 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Rattled. 

Self inflicted. The whole thing was started when I made a perfectly on topic response regarding the BBC fawning over prostitutes. She chose to reply to it with a personal barb. Considering that she is charged with moderating and limiting inter-member acrimony, she seems to cause an awful lot of it. Without doubt, the most belligerent and antagonistic poster on the site.

Guest 'eavensabove
46 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Self inflicted. The whole thing was started when I made a perfectly on topic response regarding the BBC fawning over prostitutes. She chose to reply to it with a personal barb. Considering that she is charged with moderating and limiting inter-member acrimony, she seems to cause an awful lot of it. Without doubt, the most belligerent and antagonistic poster on the site.

For crying out loud, Eric, never mind about any of that... It's not just the Beeb that is partial to promoting whores. DWF's been at it again, trying to relaunch Herself, as is clearly evident. The accompanying text/interview within this abhorrent publication, is almost unprintable on a site such as this, however I'm almost of the mind to Typex most of the contents so as to show our fellow comrades, The Truth (in His own very words) yet again.

large.Blankety_Fwank_USE.png.0a66d0caf69ee54952f5a99dfe20e24a.png