CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Kent Becomes a Car Park

Last Cunt Standing

Just now, Earl of Punkape said:

Drugs were only for the wealthy in those days and heroin hadn’t yet been produced.However I didn’t expect an oik like you to know that.

Just in case you really are a dumb cunt heroin is derived from opium and Britain was awash with it during the 19th century. The empire fought two wars for the right to turn the Chinese population into junkies. You could buy a bottle of laudanum for a penny on any London street. The main demand was from seaman who got addicted overseas and the problem got so bad that the Royal Navy threatened to flog anyone caught in possession without a medicinal reason. 

16 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

Just in case you really are a dumb cunt heroin is derived from opium and Britain was awash with it during the 19th century. The empire fought two wars for the right to turn the Chinese population into junkies. You could buy a bottle of laudanum for a penny on any London street. The main demand was from seaman who got addicted overseas and the problem got so bad that the Royal Navy threatened to flog anyone caught in possession without a medicinal reason. 

Heroin is comparatively recent compound of Opium and in this country only Opium was used by the wealthy in the 1800’s.

Most people were getting pissed on beer and cider.The Punkape’s in Jamaica would have imbibed wine or fine sherries.The Sandeman family imported fine sherry into the West Indies and have property in Barbados.They previously owned plantations in Barbuda and Nevis.

Fuck off.

26 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Heroin is comparatively recent compound of Opium and in this country only Opium was used by the wealthy in the 1800’s.

Most people were getting pissed on beer and cider.The Punkape’s in Jamaica would have imbibed wine or fine sherries.The Sandeman family imported fine sherry into the West Indies and have property in Barbados.They previously owned plantations in Barbuda and Nevis.

Fuck off.

Relentless, tiresome, fantasist shit-fuck.

16 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Fuck off.

Utter fucking crap. Abraham Lincoln's wife was a Laudanum addict as was Samuel Taylor Coleridge. Even though Opium wasn't illegal at the time, firing up an opium pipe in front of respectable company was seriously frowned upon. Laudanam was convenient because it was discreet.

The closest any of your lot got to Jamaica were the bottles of rum they used to steal from the docks. 

Edited by Mrs Roops

15 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

Utter fucking crap. Abraham Lincoln's wife was a Laudanum addict as was Samuel Taylor Coleridge. Even though Opium wasn't illegal at the time, firing up an opium pipe in front of respectable company was seriously frowned upon. Laudanam was convenient because it was discreet.

The closest any of your lot got to Jamaica were the bottles of rum they used to steal from the docks. 

I lived for six months in the Bahamas, I won't tell which part as they're still looking for me, and can swear blind I saw a family of mixed race piccannies that were the splitting image, though better looking, of Punkape. 

15 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

You mentioned smack heads and they use heroin which is comparatively recent.

You’re an uncouth pleb with a likely assortment of revolting ailments.

7 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

You mentioned smack heads and they use heroin which is comparatively recent.

You’re an uncouth pleb with a likely assortment of revolting ailments.

Call it Opium, call it Heroin, call it morphine if you want. There's not much difference. They were still smackheads. You're probably one as well. Fuck off! Lol!

1 minute ago, Trucking Funt said:

Call it Opium, call it Heroin, call it morphine if you want. There's not much difference. They were still smackheads. You're probably one as well. Fuck off! Lol!

You’re a complete fucking idiot.

I suggest you start taking heroin mixed with drain cleaner and Aniline.

• Like 1

Guest Weary&Disgusted
On 18/07/2020 at 01:12, Eric Cuntman said:

Hubbly-Bubbly. The eastern crackheads preferred delivery method.

Its named after Edwin Hubble rather than a noisy hookah.  

7 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Trucking Funt would never get in your golf club .. not because you would try to stop hm but more because he would be far too fat to fit through the gate.

The only thing that's fat about me at the moment is my wallet. You're living on a pension and going to food banks.

15 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Trucking Funt would never get in your golf club .. not because you would try to stop hm but more because he would be far too fat to fit through the gate.

Trucky would never get in his golf club because it doesn't exist, Pen.

I, on the other hand, have a smashing golf course in the Kingdom. Punkape is not a member as we tend only to have actual golf, not windmills and tunnels (or other distractions of a baser nature).

2 minutes ago, KingRollo said:

I, on the other hand, have a smashing golf course in the Kingdom. Punkape is not a member as we tend only to have actual golf, not windmills and tunnels (or other distractions of a baser nature).

Fuck off and drink Cillit Bang.

51 minutes ago, KingRollo said:

That's minature golf as played to perfection next door to Dreamland Southend. Are you entering the Egg Cup Championship Trophy next year?

2 hours ago, KingRollo said:

Young master Spunkape has been a member of the Ryder Cup squad. The Bum Ryder Cup. He’s close to all the other ‘members’.

8 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Reported for racism.

Incidentally my blood lineage is a mixture of English, Irish and Welsh.One of my ancestors was a senior figure in Oliver Cromwell’s new model army which defeated the Royalists of Charles the 1st.For his service to Cromwell he was awarded lands in Jamaica which were developed into highly profitable plantations for mostly sugar.Many Jamaicans today bear the Punkape family surname from the plantations they worked on.There is certainly some Punkape in Jamaica but no Punkawallah in Punkape.

Fuck off.

Bullshit never happened. I've never once  come across anybody with the name Punkape, but I'd imagine many Jamaicans have cum across or inside a Punkape. 

14 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

You can't afford a car. 

Piss-poor persiflage. It almost makes me nostalgic for the razor sharp wit of Patroller, supporting Einstein's contention that all things are relative.

41 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Piss-poor persiflage. It almost makes me nostalgic for the razor sharp wit of Patroller, supporting Einstein's contention that all things are relative.

He was a strange one. Interesting side note: AFAIK, Patroller/Bane was the last punter to access The Corner via a dial-up.