CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

BBC shit scared lily-livered cunts

Neil

3 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

A pretty accurate summation IMHO, just sayin'

I’m actually disappointed. I would rather that nobody was a sicko, and we could all stop worrying about them. But the fact that it’s turned out to be a straight, middle aged white bloke has almost vindicated the BBCs entire political agenda. All they have to do now is act surprised and use it as an excuse to get rid of any remaining members of the dinosaur demographic that they despise.

1 hour ago, Eddie said:

Neil, how many times have you paid a professional?

Honestly....none, but if I was shit rich and emotionally detached I would buy the dirtiest fucking bitch(es) out there.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, King Billy said:

What about breaking lockdown? It was enough to unseat a democratically elected PM after a long and concerted campaign by the corporation which the pompous little overpaid Welsh cunt Edwards gets paid nearly half a million quid a year by for reading a fucking teleprompter a couple of times a week. Fuck him and his fucking mental issues. If he’s proper mental he should hang himself to prove it.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/lifestyle/tv/huw-edwards-covid-coronavirus-bbc-23107435

Here he is KB, going about Covid, whilst he was breaking 'the rules' (he no doubt promoted on BBC news) so he could allegedly meet up with and wank over picture(s) of some alleged crack head transbender/transbumder. Lol.

Mental health issues or no mental health issues, he is a perverted cunt. There is something disturbing about a man notching 60 at the time wanting sexual activity with a teenager. I would say I want him dead but I reckon he'll top himself soon anyways. 

What a cunt. 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Are you sure? Lining up with The Sun is an interesting, not to say revealing, position to adopt. I’m sure you only buy it for the crossword.

@Wolfie and @Decimus both shills for the right wing press.

A right pair of 'Mary Whithouse' enraged citizens with a lot to hide, that's why they're always the first to jump in and point the finger.

49 minutes ago, Zev said:

@Wolfie and @Decimus both shills for the right wing press.

A right pair of 'Mary Whithouse' enraged citizens with a lot to hide, that's why they're always the first to jump in and point the finger.

Yes, I'm a Mary Whitehouse because I don't like people fucking kids. If any fingers need pointing it's in your direction, as you clearly think anyone who has an issue with padeophilia is a buzz kill.

You sick fucking cunt, I hope you get a knock on the door sooner rather than later.

13 hours ago, King Billy said:

What about breaking lockdown? It was enough to unseat a democratically elected PM after a long and concerted campaign by the corporation which the pompous little overpaid Welsh cunt Edwards gets paid nearly half a million quid a year by for reading a fucking teleprompter a couple of times a week. Fuck him and his fucking mental issues. If he’s proper mental he should hang himself to prove it.

So it was the BBC who drove Boris out of office, was it Bill? Not his entire Government resigning as one because the Cunt can’t lie straight in whichever bed he happens to be in? I think the prevailing view is that BBC have been rather too friendly to the government of late, nothing of course to do with the Chairman facilitating a loan for Bozza for a few hundred grand. 

Tinfoil’s a little on the tight side tonight Bill. Or perhaps you’re still pissed from Wednesdays Burn-A-Fenian day. You know there’s a vaccine for hangovers now, don’t you?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Decimus said:

You sick fucking cunt, I hope you get a knock on the door sooner rather than later.

Boo hoo, stamp your little feet, scream, and do your finger pointing act, we all know you're a shady, misdirecting, cunt stain with something to hide.

You break out in a cold sweat when you hear a police siren coming down your road.

Nobody believes a word you say, you've spread too much self-righteous, whiney bullshit on this site for anybody to take you seriously.

19 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I fully expect Huw Edwards to continue his broadcasting career with a backwater freeview network. Presenting vulgar game shows in the vein of Roger Mellie.

’Celebrity Shit-Bucket’

He could do a Celebrity Cunts Corner Music Exchange, that'd go down well at Prime Time on a Saturday evening.

Celebrity cunts playing their favourite songs to some other cunt celebrity they hate.

or

Have a list of three shit songs and the idiot viewers text in (at some premium rate) which of the shite selection is the favourite of the cunt celebrity in question.

If they get it right, they can pick whatever punishment they want to torment or kill the cunt celebrity.

Fun for all the family.

(note: this idea is copyrighted by me and I expect a massive share of the royalties)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Zev said:

Boo hoo, stamp your little feet, scream, and do your finger pointing act, we all know you're a shady, misdirecting, cunt stain with something to hide.

You break out in a cold sweat when you hear a police siren coming down your road.

Nobody believes a word you say, you've spread too much self-righteous, whiney bullshit on this site for anybody to take you seriously.

Even if I was hiding something, which I clearly aren't, my fictional level of perversion is nowhere near the levels that your very real one is. You're that sick and enamoured with all things vile you don't even have the shame to hide it behind a facade of disgust. 

Two instances that I'll never tire of reminding you of and that you can never escape no matter how many name changes you make.

1. The Pete scandal, you defended a beast with as much vigour as your hero Lord Longford.

2. Not content with making your positive feelings about paedophilia known to all, just in case anyone missed it, when I asked you whether you would join me in attacking a nonce who lived next to us in a theoretical scenario where we were neighbours, you said you'd take the side of the beast.

You are one sick and twisted individual and I'm happy to remind everyone on here of your deviancy any chance I can get. 

If we could all line up outside your hovel with bricks, the only people who wouldn't throw them through your filthy window is @Carl Sway and @Penny Farthing and we all know why that would be. Sick cunts of a feather flock together.

Get off my site and go back to the dark web, you sinister fucking pervert.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Zev said:

He could do a Celebrity Cunts Corner Music Exchange, that'd go down well at Prime Time on a Saturday evening.

Celebrity cunts playing their favourite songs to some other cunt celebrity they hate.

or

Have a list of three shit songs and the idiot viewers text in (at some premium rate) which of the shite selection is the favourite of the cunt celebrity in question.

If they get it right, they can pick whatever punishment they want to torment or kill the cunt celebrity.

Fun for all the family.

(note: this idea is copyrighted by me and I expect a massive share of the royalties)

Our bewigged Hellenic halfwit would win it every week. Like Berni Flint on Opportunity Knocks. 

37 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Even if I was hiding something, which I clearly aren't, my fictional level of perversion is nowhere near the levels that your very real one is. You're that sick and enamoured with all things vile you don't even have the shame to hide it behind a facade of disgust. 

Two instances that I'll never tire of reminding you of and that you can never escape no matter how many name changes you make.

1. The Pete scandal, you defended a beast with as much vigour as your hero Lord Longford.

2. Not content with making your positive feelings about paedophilia known to all, just in case anyone missed it, when I asked you whether you would join me in attacking a nonce who lived next to us in a theoretical scenario where we were neighbours, you said you'd take the side of the beast.

You are one sick and twisted individual and I'm happy to remind everyone on here of your deviancy any chance I can get. 

If we could all line up outside your hovel with bricks, the only people who wouldn't throw them through your filthy window is @Carl Sway and @Penny Farthing and we all know why that would be. Sick cunts of a feather flock together.

Get off my site and go back to the dark web, you sinister fucking pervert.

What?

Idiot.

• Like 4