CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Shamima Begum Cannot Come Back

ChildeHarold

5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Casper the unfriendly coal sack

ISIS have let her go for a record transfer fee (3 goats, a chicken and 4 dead babies) to Al Queeda. The official club shop/cave at Bora Bora has already sold out of ‘Shamima Bin Liner’ replica Burkas.

• Like 2

On 08/04/2021 at 12:50, Stubby Pecker said:

The lovely Lucy, a forearm fave if ever there was...

Lucy Verasamy (ITV Weather) - 9GAG

She's absolutely wonderful. Looks and brains. Unquestionably the hottest weather girl ever... Just imagine firing your beans up that all night and morning, to have her gently nurse your hangover with a cafetiere & full English, and couple of ibuprofen.

10 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I'm delighted this ugly fucking glass-eyed cunt's latest appeal has been rejected.

No wonder our beloved BBC gave the murder & torture-complicit bitch her very own podcast platform, in all likelihood to have been self-serving and an attempt to obtain favourable media coverage in the run-up to this latest UK citizenship appeal. What timing. Typically nonpartisan and not manipulative in any way from the relentlessy pro-immigration Beeb.

Solicitors would have jumped at the chance to gain notoriety and career progression by defending the BO-ridden sand spook, so, sadly, it's not over yet. I understand she was just 15 when she went back to her ancestral roots, so questions therefore have to be asked about the influence her parents and local mosque/Islamic community had on her. The BBC has been quick to point the finger at her IS influence being a direct result of the internet; why, therefore, didn't her folks monitor her online activities? Why were other young Muslim females able to source beheading videos and share them with her? What would the reaction be of most 'normal' 15yo kids who watched the horror of someone having their head chopped off with a kitchen knife? It didn't seem to bother her; it still doesn't. 

This person had a reputation as a 'strict enforcer of IS laws'. She's a security risk. If she doesn't return to the UK, great. If she does, send the smelly bitch to Rwanda, during which time she can prove her humanitarian worth by operating with a conscience and without a Kalashnikov rifle. And by not helping to round people up to be murdered in the most gruesome way possible.

If the public was allowed to vote on this, she'd be long gone.

I think she should be allowed to come back on one condition.

Neil picks her up from the airport.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Would anybody here fuck it?

I personally wouldn’t. Not because she’s brown, or because she’s a terrorist. Because she looks like she’s hairy and stinks, and would probably do the Bernie Winters face during orgasm.

I'm thinking of sending her a Mothers Day card via the BBC.

• Like 6

7 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Would anybody here fuck it?

I personally wouldn’t. Not because she’s brown, or because she’s a terrorist. Because she looks like she’s hairy and stinks, and would probably do the Bernie Winters face during orgasm.

And now i've got a hard on, cheers Eric

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Wolfie said:

She's absolutely wonderful. Looks and brains. Unquestionably the hottest weather girl ever... Just imagine firing your beans up that all night and morning, to have her gently nurse your hangover with a cafetiere & full English, and couple of ibuprofen.

Take it from me, due to her pallor, odds on it’s musty.

On 23/02/2023 at 15:17, Eric Cuntman said:

She is gorgeous, but a little bit too ‘nicey nicey’. Probably boring once you get over the looking at her naked bit.

I know I’d have more fun in a hotel room with Courtney Love and a big bag of speed.

Really?

th?id=OIP.dcFreu9bwZcVO1BQJfO3cQHaKB%26p

And another angle. I don’t know about you, but that face lift is quite scary.

th?id=OIP.cvPu_eIxQwQcV1zxXWeSlwHaGG%26p

• 11 months later...

This cunt is up there again with her lawyers. Another fucking waste of taxpayers money. 

How could this cunt be allowed back in without a change of identity £500K+) plus a flat and a life on benefits? Charming. 

We all know every prisoner didn’t do it. All the cunts on death row are innocent. Every Hillary T Booker murdering cunt denies murder, uses every appeal to get out of jail including the race card (no negro on the jury) and ends up getting banged to rights and dies inside aged 91. Begum is another Booker in my book. It's all about HER and NOW, I have never heard a word of regret or apology or sense of shame.

Putin gets rid of traitors. WE welcome them back with a gold plated lifestyle and pay their legal costs. 

This cunt is up there again with her lawyers. Another fucking waste of taxpayers money. 

How could this cunt be allowed back in without a change of identity £500K+) plus a flat and a life on benefits? Charming. 

We all know every prisoner didn’t do it. All the cunts on death row are innocent. Every Hillary T Booker murdering cunt denies murder, uses every appeal to get out of jail including the race card (no negro on the jury) and ends up getting banged to rights and dies inside aged 91. Begum is another Booker in my book. It's all about HER and NOW, I have never heard a word of regret or apology or sense of shame.

Putin gets rid of traitors. WE welcome them back with a gold plated lifestyle and pay their legal costs. 

Hooray Hooray! She's lost! Her and the legal team we have so generously provided will slope off and plan their next appeal which is likely to be aimed fairly and squarely under the Starmer-Lammy Labour set up. 

It will be interesting to see the result then. Whether the courts really are "independent" of the politics in this country. Nobody believes that.

Begum will be back amongst us under Labour no doubts.