CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Seat Toledo Servicing

Guest FuckOff

5 hours ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

Last night, I dreamed of a colour I had never seen before.

Then when I woke up, I realised with disappointment that it had been a pigment of my imagination.  

Last night I dreamed I was eating a giant marshmallow. I woke up and the fucking pillow was gone.

Guest Weary&Disgusted
8 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Last night I dreamed I was eating a giant marshmallow. I woke up and the fucking pillow was gone.

I slept like a log last night.  The only downside was waking up in the fireplace.  

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
6 minutes ago, Neil said:

I didn't have you down as a troll Decs but I suppose the lockdown affects us all in different ways.

Yes, the same insult repeated seven times within 48 hours. Whilst I appreciate that such behaviour guarantees a "like" from Dec's bitch, the harassment is bordering on the obsessive. It stops now.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Yes, the same insult repeated seven times within 48 hours. Whilst I appreciate that such behaviour guarantees a "like" from Dec's bitch, the harassment is bordering on the obsessive. It stops now.

You're not suggesting that Decs tops the leader board because he has bitches giving him likes, are you? Shame on you Roops. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

You're not suggesting that Decs tops the leader board because he has bitches giving him likes, are you? Shame on you Roops. 

He's one of these poor cunts working (or trying to work) from home, six months ago it seemed like a good thing, but a house full of bored kids, dogs, cats and cunts knocking on the door etc have fucked that up. One of my neighbours had a brilliant idea .. he took his Merc sprinter mobile home conversion out into the countryside to use as his office .. the police told him he couldn't do that and issued him with a fine. A lot of them can't wait to get back to the 90 minute commute and the office.

18 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

He's one of these poor cunts working (or trying to work) from home, six months ago it seemed like a good thing, but a house full of bored kids, dogs, cats and cunts knocking on the door etc have fucked that up. One of my neighbours had a brilliant idea .. he took his Merc sprinter mobile home conversion out into the countryside to use as his office .. the police told him he couldn't do that and issued him with a fine. A lot of them can't wait to get back to the 90 minute commute and the office.

Tent flaps.

18 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Just shows you that the pigs are just debt collectors. They can't just give 'words of advice' they have to dish out fines. How many of these cunts become bailiffs after leaving the job. 

1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Just shows you that the pigs are just debt collectors. They can't just give 'words of advice' they have to dish out fines. How many of these cunts become bailiffs after leaving the job. 

The Devon & Cornwall police are obsessive with going for easy targets out on the moors but doing fuck all in the towns where there are real problems with cunts refusing to distance. The usual cunts are also sitting in the same places begging and have done so right through the lockdown.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

I’d be very surprised if it ever got processed through the courts.

6 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

I’d be very surprised if it ever got processed through the courts.

I suspect that most of the penalties issued by D & C police would not have got through the courts if challenged .. an issue is that a lot of people simply pay up to avoid the stress of fighting their case. I reckon from experience that around about 70% of parking fines issued by private companies would be thrown own if progressed through the courts.

6 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

There's a few tarts on this site who I'd like to service with a nice hefty torque wrench. A few rounds of that and their bits would be so tight they wouldn't be able to walk for a few weeks. Then I'd give them a good tucking up in bed. A good tucking up... 

There's definitely something not right about you. 

Have you ever taken a rorschach test? 

22 minutes ago, Goober said:

You were reading the reader's wives section of your favourite periodical, you senile old twat.

Dear Deirdre

Yesterday I was watching my next door neighbours wife sunbathing naked in her garden from the attic window.

After a while, as I was wiping my cock clean on the curtains I saw my wife standing in the doorway, shaking hear head.

Do you think she could be a pervert?

• Like 1