CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

How do we prevent police corruption and how should we punish the corrupt ?

Guest Weary&Disgusted

Guest Weary&Disgusted
46 minutes ago, ratcum said:

you've never been to israel then?

Oy Vey.  

Don't be a stereotyping schmoe !  There are good and bad people in every tribe RC, not all Israelis are villains, okay ?

Now quit your kvetching.  

1 minute ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I’d love you to have written that on the claim form, if only to hear Jasper Carrott read it out as his encore 20 years from now. 

I like Jasper. (Bob), all those were genuinely submitted claim forms. 

'I reversed into the wrong driveway and hit a tree which wasn't there.'

'I swerved several times before finally hitting the man. He said it was his fault and that he'd been run over before.'

'I hit a stationary tree coming in the opposite direction.'

4 hours ago, ratcum said:

you've never been to israel then?

What’s your stance on El Al, Ratty? I flew with them once and was quite impressed, but spent a good deal of the flight trying to work out who the Sky Marshall was. Lots of very orthodox chaps with the full Golders Green outfit on on the probable list. And I had to check in at the airport about a month beforehand, give a pint of blood and have a colonoscopy. Almost as bad as Ryanair. 

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I like Jasper. (Bob), all those were genuinely submitted claim forms. 

'I reversed into the wrong driveway and hit a tree which wasn't there.'

'I swerved several times before finally hitting the man. He said it was his fault and that he'd been run over before.'

'I hit a stationary tree coming in the opposite direction.'

“On removing my hat, I found I had fractured my skull”. Jasper was alright. His daughter is better.

i saw Jasper and Phil Cool do a two man show years back. What ever happened to Phil Cool?

1 minute ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

What’s your stance on El Al, Ratty? I flew with them once and was quite impressed, but spent a good deal of the flight trying to work out who the Sky Marshall was. Lots of very orthodox chaps with the full Golders Green outfit on on the probable list. And I had to check in at the airport about a month beforehand, give a pint of blood and have a colonoscopy. Almost as bad as Ryanair. 

People have to have things shoved up their arse before travelling to Israel? No wonder they do all that 'wailing' there.

2 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

“On removing my hat, I found I had fractured my skull”. Jasper was alright. His daughter is better.

i saw Jasper and Phil Cool do a two man show years back. What ever happened to Phil Cool?

He was brilliant. I had his book that accompanied the 'Cool's out' series. He fell out of favour with the telly lot for some reason. He still tours occasionally. I think he did some live stuff with Richard Digance.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He was brilliant. I had his book that accompanied the 'Cool's out' series. He fell out of favour with the telly lot for some reason. He still tours occasionally. I think he did some live stuff with Richard Digance.

I always felt this was the best impression he ever did. He did it again at a Sportsman’s Dinner I was at about 1994 and I damn near choked on the Beef Wellington. Simpler, happy days.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I always felt this was the best impression he ever did. He did it again at a Sportsman’s Dinner I was at about 1994 and I damn near choked on the Beef Wellington. Simpler, happy days.

His Rolf Harris was my pick. I'm guessing he's probably dropped it now... for similar reasons to the ones Cadbury's had for rebranding 'finger of fudge' to simply 'Cadbury's fudge'. 

My most enduring memories of Neil Kinnock will always be connected to 'Spitting Image'. Not least the real footage from the opening credits. 

54 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

His Rolf Harris was my pick. I'm guessing he's probably dropped it now... for similar reasons to the ones Cadbury's had for rebranding 'finger of fudge' to simply 'Cadbury's fudge'. 

My most enduring memories of Neil Kinnock will always be connected to 'Spitting Image'. Not least the real footage from the opening credits. 

Spitting Image is on it's way back. I'm not sure it can reach the pinnacle of Maggie, Kinnock, Ronnie and the South African song again but they should be able to have a bit of fun with Boris, Donald, Putin and Winnie the pooh. 

On 08/08/2020 at 10:58, Weary&Disgusted said:

It could be argued that most stabilising influence on society is the rule of law.  Legal systems must have agents to enforce and implement the law.  But what happens when some of those agents are incompetent, or worse, become corrupted ?  All sorts of injustices, major and minor occur, prosecutions can collapse, leaving criminals who should be imprisoned at large and emboldened.  if corruption becomes prevalent enough, criminal gangs can start to influence and "buy" agents who MAKE the laws, judges and MPs, and when people become aware of wide scale corruption in a nation, skilled professionals may choose to emigrate, and wealthy investors may start to withdraw their funds and look for more stable places to set up shop

This may further impoverish the country and makes conditions even worse, until you have areas of the country practically abandoned to violent anarchy and chaos, or where sometimes a nation state becomes a kleptocracy like Russia or North Korea.  

Therefore the integrity of legal agents and operatives has a significant effect on the health of our society.  Unfortunately organised criminals are a constant corrupting influence, and the battle to detect compromised agents and deal with them never ends.  In the UK, the leaking of a report on Operation Tiberius revealed that at one point, 42 serving detectives (as well as 22 former detectives) were involved in sabotaging murder investigations, leaking sensitive information and assisting criminal gangs and networks with money laundering, and that up to 250 detectives within the Met were suspected of being corrupt. Unfortunately, instead of facing long prison sentences, many of these serving detectives were allowed to retire, or were simply relocated and retasked with jobs that did not require access to sensitive data !

To highlight the extent of corruption within the MET, there is also the tragic tale of Daniel Morgan, a private detective with Southern Investigations involved in the investigation of police corruption who was brutally murdered with an axe in the car park of the Golden Lion. Mr Morgan's killers have never been brought to justice despite FIVE inquiries and a court case which collapsed, and a spokesman for the force apologised to the Morgan family and acknowledged that it was likely police corruption had crippled the first inquiry.  

The Anti Corruption Command now monitors all detectives who investigate organised crime, but proving guilt can be a very tricky thing.  Does the corner feel that harsher sentences should be imposed on detectives who are found to be corrupt ?  Would allowing detectives to operate in a more covert manner prevent them being exposed to corruption, or could this potentially make the problem worse ?  Does anyone have any horror stories about their own experience of bent or incompetent coppers ?

Good nom W & D. I have had lots of experience with crooked Old Bill over the years. I’ve stood in the dock facing a long time eating porridge a couple of times, and fortunately been acquitted, where corrupt Met. detectives have been at the heart of the cases. Without going into too much detail, Stoke Newington station which was one of the first ‘super nicks’ in the early 90s was the most crooked nicks in the history of the Met. Operation Jackpot, which was a joint operation between Customs and Excise and the Mets anti corruption squad in 1991 was launched with the goal of attempting to reign in the dozens of CID who were basically out of control and making up the rules on a daily basis. I happened to be a target of this operation, along with my business partner but after 7 weeks on trial at Snaresbrook Crown Court we both walked along with a DS who it was ‘alleged ’had been on the payroll and helped us to evade VAT amounting to 14 million quid from our gaming machine business by warning us of impending C and E raids. My opinion is that crooked coppers are much less of a problem nowadays as it used to be ‘a given’ that no cop would testify against another cop and would always never have seen or heard anything. That’s definitely not the norm now as most coppers  are shit scared of being roped into investigations which don’t involve them and they know that the old code of silence is long dead. 

On 08/08/2020 at 21:21, Weary&Disgusted said:

Oy Vey.  

Don't be a stereotyping schmoe !  There are good and bad people in every tribe RC, not all Israelis are villains, okay ?

Now quit your kvetching.  

from Ben Elizer's book of jewish jokes:

Q.  How do you make a small fortune in israel?

A.  Arrive with a big one

15 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Good nom W & D. I have had lots of experience with crooked Old Bill over the years. I’ve stood in the dock facing a long time eating porridge a couple of times, and fortunately been acquitted, where corrupt Met. detectives have been at the heart of the cases. Without going into too much detail, Stoke Newington station which was one of the first ‘super nicks’ in the early 90s was the most crooked nicks in the history of the Met. Operation Jackpot, which was a joint operation between Customs and Excise and the Mets anti corruption squad in 1991 was launched with the goal of attempting to reign in the dozens of CID who were basically out of control and making up the rules on a daily basis. I happened to be a target of this operation, along with my business partner but after 7 weeks on trial at Snaresbrook Crown Court we both walked along with a DS who it was ‘alleged ’had been on the payroll and helped us to evade VAT amounting to 14 million quid from our gaming machine business by warning us of impending C and E raids. My opinion is that crooked coppers are much less of a problem nowadays as it used to be ‘a given’ that no cop would testify against another cop and would always never have seen or heard anything. That’s definitely not the norm now as most coppers  are shit scared of being roped into investigations which don’t involve them and they know that the old code of silence is long dead. 

You do know the judge will read this and will open with his legendary "Bollocks, didn't happen" don't you? 

4 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

You do know the judge will read this and will open with his legendary "Bollocks, didn't happen" don't you? 

Shit. I didn’t think of that. Anyway I was posting on behalf of a friend who doesn’t have any fingers. Can’t remember his name.

13 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

The majority of pigs I've met are thick as shit. They join for a stable job and a pension, not to put the fear of god onto villainous scum

And the remaining lot, clearly not satisfied with their packages look at angles to increase those benefits by shady means and ways.

On 08/08/2020 at 10:58, Weary&Disgusted said:

To highlight the extent of corruption within the MET, there is also the tragic tale of Daniel Morgan, a private detective with Southern Investigations involved in the investigation of police corruption who was brutally murdered with an axe in the car park of the Golden Lion. Mr Morgan's killers have never been brought to justice despite FIVE inquiries and a court case which collapsed, and a spokesman for the force apologised to the Morgan family and acknowledged that it was likely police corruption had crippled the first inquiry

Watch a BBC documentary on YouTube called 'Cops, criminals and corruption'. It covers operation Tiberias in detail, and the fact that fellow detectives almost allowed a contract hit on a DCI. The met in South East London especially were a law to themselves, arranging robberies via tip off's, and bribes. 

I'll give the old bill this though, they certainly look after their own. It's incredibly rare for a prosecution of a police officer as they prefer to sweep it under the carpet. 

I think it's fucking disgusting that ex paras can be tried for murder, but a corrupt policeman walks free. 

Read the unredacted copy of 'Operation Tiberias'. It's still heavily censored, but interesting reading nonetheless. 

On the same day someone I know received 10 years for drug offences. A copper was sentenced to only 3, for raping a 16 year old in his patrol car. 

Edited by Major Cunt
  • Like 1